Announcement - Smaller update coming soon | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Smaller update coming soon

Lol poor @Scorpian thing he bring something new so ppl happy
but thy fighting for more
As I see game is good maybe bugs in drop rate or chips drop but other I see all good ppl doin bosses having fun but not wars cos there is only 1guild playing the others powerful guild borken his own trust from their ppl and saying we are lot
I swear if thy lots log tonight war easy thy take 1/2 castle

Lol poor @Scorpian thing he bring something new so ppl happy
but thy fighting for more
As I see game is good maybe bugs in drop rate or chips drop but other I see all good ppl doin bosses having fun but not wars cos there is only 1guild playing the others powerful guild borken his own trust from their ppl and saying we are lot
I swear if thy lots log tonight war easy thy take 1/2 castle
Wars dead wont ever be a comeback in the form as it was before there is no incentive to waste time and gear on it anymore ...

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to apologise for the lack of updates recently. I know server is quiet - I hope everyone is having fun elsewhere!

We are working hard on the Elysian City update, which itself has been creating more work than we anticipated (in terms of exposing areas of general game-play improvements).

There will be a smaller update very soon which applies some groundwork; new XP tables 0-180, revised drop rates 0-170, Skillbook crafting, "Perfect" Gems and Orbs (and more)

Feel free to express your current in-game-gripes and we may be able to factor them into the changes
Fix clear ring, when hit by super mob or whatever that sees u like wedgemoth, it cancels the feature, it became obvious especially places like ZT when statues don't wake as u pass them, once u get hit the whole bunch wakes up xD

"Grants invisibility" pls fix it as advertised, thx

Wars / castles need work:

how about remove use of tele ring inside a few of the castles? arc and Trist and bw, Would make it a lot more interesting. Currently you can "cheat" to defend by just macroing a ton of co ords and bounce around the room

add another pve one as a prize that noob guild can win and get decent benefit from

I like the sound of this update. I got bored and played something else because where I had got to it seemed like a huge jump in grind to get to the next levels where I could hunt and have fun.

Coming back to give it a try.

Wars / castles need work:

how about remove use of tele ring inside a few of the castles? arc and Trist and bw, Would make it a lot more interesting. Currently you can "cheat" to defend by just macroing a ton of co ords and bounce around the room

add another pve one as a prize that noob guild can win and get decent benefit from
Good points.

Fix clear ring, when hit by super mob or whatever that sees u like wedgemoth, it cancels the feature, it became obvious especially places like ZT when statues don't wake as u pass them, once u get hit the whole bunch wakes up xD

"Grants invisibility" pls fix it as advertised, thx
Dont think thats a bug, i think thats intended, wedgemoths are a special type of mob they can see you through invisibility and cancel it if they land a hit on you

Dont think thats a bug, i think thats intended, wedgemoths are a special type of mob they can see you through invisibility and cancel it if they land a hit on you
Its aways made me chuckle you can be 190 plus with etheral or clear ring and some dozey lvl 150 wedgemoth wakes up the whole room ................

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to apologise for the lack of updates recently. I know server is quiet - I hope everyone is having fun elsewhere!

We are working hard on the Elysian City update, which itself has been creating more work than we anticipated (in terms of exposing areas of general game-play improvements).

There will be a smaller update very soon which applies some groundwork; new XP tables 0-180, revised drop rates 0-170, Skillbook crafting, "Perfect" Gems and Orbs (and more)

Feel free to express your current in-game-gripes and we may be able to factor them into the changes
Has the small update been added yet?

I ask as looking for books seems just as frustrating as it did before. This week I spend hours and hours killing mob in ToA to try and get a book I needed, with a drop booster active, and didn't get anything! All week I have been in ToA both on my noob and my higher level account but have still not seen the book drop. (I ended up buying it off the marketplace).

Really, where did u get the source of this special type of mob thing? I can't find it anywhere. See through that i understand it can, but cancels the feature?
If so why don't just advertise it as "Grants invisibility, but cancels when hit by a wedgemoth or a supermob". That's proper advertising.

Wedgemoths have always been able to see thru clear ring. Even back on dragon and Phoenix servers. There's a flag you can change to remove it in the database but most don't as it's always been that way.

Wedgemoths have always been able to see thru clear ring. Even back on dragon and Phoenix servers. There's a flag you can change to remove it in the database but most don't as it's always been that way.
u missed my point m8 lol but thx

Really, where did u get the source of this special type of mob thing? I can't find it anywhere. See through that i understand it can, but cancels the feature?
If so why don't just advertise it as "Grants invisibility, but cancels when hit by a wedgemoth or a supermob". That's proper advertising.
Aye, it's been a part of LoM since the beginning - it's a mobtype flag, not specific to wedge moths but inherent of monsters with melee paralysis abilities - an example being the OG ZantureHero can do the same.

Aye, it's been a part of LoM since the beginning - it's a mobtype flag, not specific to wedge moths but inherent of monsters with melee paralysis abilities - an example being the OG ZantureHero can do the same.
Thanks for clarifying.

This your first mir server?
No i played Euro mir back in the day on dragon server, now at that time clear ring is super rare and i don't own it, so i don't know if what warda said applies since that day.

I played Arcadia because of the nostalgia.

Thanks for clarifying.

No i played Euro mir back in the day on dragon server, now at that time clear ring is super rare and i don't own it, so i don't know if what warda said applies since that day.

I played Arcadia because of the nostalgia.
Warda is right. I had the first clear ring in dragon server was dropped by ZT and couldn’t dodge Wedgemoths and super zumas whilst using the ring.

Back