RIP WARRIOR 2k19 | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

RIP WARRIOR 2k19

Whoa someone get azze some tissues. Noto crying alot about this, my main is a war but understand why people whos mains are tao or wizz want to get rid of relog. When they are at bosses warr can just keep running in and out a shit loads of times thanks to relog, it alomst counts as grief play tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Now no-one can keep running in once reloged makes the pvp part of game alot more interesting

Wasent the whole relog to reset rev a bug in the first place? Its some serious crying in here and people acting like drama queens ffs chill. Try it out first then complain. Whit improved bc meaning wizz n tao one bc away from death as u have para ring as well plus khaz to help stun even further. All he done is change how u fight and made it just a tad diffrent.
Stop abusing scorp calling him stuff its really bad taste and show how immature you are. He is doing something and trying to improve things..try it first see how it goes .. u might find the new bc is the advantage u need to stun them whit added para n khaz to slaughter them. Who knows it might even grow on ya

Wasent the whole relog to reset rev a bug in the first place? Its some serious crying in here and people acting like drama queens ffs chill. Try it out first then complain. Whit improved bc meaning wizz n tao one bc away from death as u have para ring as well plus khaz to help stun even further. All he done is change how u fight and made it just a tad diffrent.
Stop abusing scorp calling him stuff its really bad taste and show how immature you are. He is doing something and trying to improve things..try it first see how it goes .. u might find the new bc is the advantage u need to stun them whit added para n khaz to slaughter them. Who knows it might even grow on ya

How do you even post some of the shit it’s unreal. Biggest hypocrite I’ve ever seen on Mir lol.
There not abusing Scorpian, you clearly can’t be mature. It’s not a bug, it’s on EVERY SAME SERVER!
Hardly crying, just stating the obvious, The damage on here isn’t exactly scaled properly.
Example: 4T, hits 99% of your health in one hit, you can’t pot up or heal from a taoist quick enough before it’ll rev you.
If damage was calculated and balanced revival rings wouldn’t matter all that much. But the fact most people hit you for large amounts
You have to rely on a Revival ring. Also people who’ve spent £ to get GG, to buy theses pearl Revs, is abit of a kick in the teeth.
It is what it is I guess, makes no difference as Scorpian always thinks he knows different, if he looked on all the Mir Server files that
Have been released we will see that you can log out to reset revival rings timer on all of them. But claiming it’s a bug because players he thinks it shouldn’t work that way, is a tad un-professional, don’t understand why he didn’t make a Poll with a few options and let it run for 2 weeks, and take results and change accordingly.

That’s all I’m going to say on this matter. Again I’m not crying, I’m having an adult conversation.

Last edited:
How do you even post some of the shit it’s unreal. Biggest hypocrite I’ve ever seen on Mir lol.
There not abusing Scorpian, you clearly can’t be mature. It’s not a bug, it’s on EVERY SAME SERVER!
Hardly crying, just stating the obvious, The damage on here isn’t exactly scaled properly.
Example: 4T, hits 99% of your health in one hit, you can’t pot up or heal from a taoist quick enough before it’ll rev you.
If damage was calculated and balanced revival rings wouldn’t matter all that much. But the fact most people hit you for large amounts
You have to rely on a Revival ring. Also people who’ve spent £ to get GG, to buy theses pearl Revs, is abit of a kick in the teeth.
It is what it is I guess, makes no difference as Scorpian always thinks he knows different, if he looked on all the Mir Server files that
Have been released we will see that you can log out to reset revival rings timer on all of them. But claiming it’s a bug because players he thinks it shouldn’t work that way, is a tad un-professional, don’t understand why he didn’t make a Poll with a few options and let it run for 2 weeks, and take results and change accordingly.

That’s all I’m going to say on this matter. Again I’m not crying, I’m having an adult conversation.

How is it shit? Have u tried the changes? Have u been in war yet to actually determine ur claims? No. Yes it is abusive when u throwing shit at him left right and centre without actually testing it.
How i been a hypocrite? I said my bit and I'm entitled to? Just bec its different from ur raging one doesn't mean mine have any less value?
No i dident claim i was asking as i read it somewhere but couldn't remember where.
And last time i checked i dident include ur name in my post so must be a reason why u felt particular hit by my post hmmmm

U have all time to cry if you dont have full power all wars, i found that just perfect and hope gm dont change more, time to time and u go see all be ok

How is it shit? Have u tried the changes? Have u been in war yet to actually determine ur claims? No. Yes it is abusive when u throwing shit at him left right and centre without actually testing it.
How i been a hypocrite? I said my bit and I'm entitled to? Just bec its different from ur raging one doesn't mean mine have any less value?
No i dident claim i was asking as i read it somewhere but couldn't remember where.
And last time i checked i dident include ur name in my post so must be a reason why u felt particular hit by my post hmmmm

Always the same shit with you kids though isn’t it? “noto crying” when actually we’re giving feedback and statements, oh but wait, when you guys do it, it’s called “Feedback”. What I’m saying is, he’s claiming it’s a bug, when it’s been that way for 15 years, it was intentionally coded that way from Euro. I understand he’s trying to make it better. However changing a core mechanic like that, will break even more things, there’s other ways he can adjust the issue, as I stated earlier.

We’re have I abused Andy? Please show me?, not once have I abused him, stating facts, how do you know I havent been in-game and tested? Once again you know absolute nothing just assuming. Not once did I say your opinion isn’t valid, or didn’t hold any value. But you are hypocritical, and I’m not the only one who says it. Always jumping on the band wagon when one of Notorious members bring up issues..

You need to open a window and get some fresh air. Absolute child.

Again i still cant see ur name attached to anything i wrote so again must be some reason why u feel so singled out? There is ways to give feed back not come across like raging rabbits. I genuinely dont care what other people think, sorry to burst ur bubble u are people over a game? U genuinely think in any shape ore form that would hold any value ore impact on my life what u think ore others? Nah nah young man. Lol at child i guess i take that as a compliment ^_^ if u read again u will see how i wrote in war have u tried the changes in war? Unless u had a secret war somewhere the rest of the server was unaware of u haven't tried in war yet. Well wouldent mattered if it was mongles dragons ore who ever i still would still say the same in the same sitv only difference is most of the so called "bringing up issus" is from noto and again i dident attach any guild name nor names in general to this post that's u adding to it not me. Again i will refer back to test it fully then start bringing up "issues" again stop taking it personally lad, have a good day ♡

Ok...
Sorry having read all this thread whilst sat on the crapper I realised why I don't read this so often.
Alot of people upset over stuff, I get that but how is that any different from any other change... couple weeks ago wizzes upset cause para taken away from hulks, which pleased many many warriors.... now warriors been given a battlecharge para of sorts(cant verify as at work).

With every change the one thing Andy can not be faulted on is if something has needed tweaking and enough people have voiced concerns he has done it.

I really dont get why so many upset over this..... ranged are in same position with rev rings as we only 1 hit away on a warr or 2 with a rev ring..... only difference is now no one can log out to reset.
Only a true reflection on changes can be shown after a couple of weeks of testing.....
The bad mouthing of players and critisisum is to much on this thread and maybe a suggested lock to stop this continueing to get out of hand.

I really dont get why so many upset over this..... ranged are in same position with rev rings as we only 1 hit away on a warr or 2 with a rev ring..... only difference is now no one can log out to reset.
Only a true reflection on changes can be shown after a couple of weeks of testing.....
The bad mouthing of players and critisisum is to much on this thread and maybe a suggested lock to stop this continueing to get out of hand.
Come @pvp on ur warrior ill go on shafted and ill show u why we are upset 100gg says u rev before I do

Come @pvp on ur warrior ill go on shafted and ill show u why we are upset 100gg says u rev before I do

Not going to get in a debate with you guys as i dont have the time nor effort with it.
However was you not happy paras were taken off hulk pets?
Are you not pleased bc now has a para?

As said not saying you got to be happy but it is what it is at moment, see how it is after couple weeks if not working start a thread? Usally works for you.

Not going to get in a debate with you guys as i dont have the time nor effort with it.
However was you not happy paras were taken off hulk pets?
Are you not pleased bc now has a para?

As said not saying you got to be happy but it is what it is at moment, see how it is after couple weeks if not working start a thread? Usally works for you.

Bc don't have a para mate I just tested it xD I got 1 swing in befor they was able to move exactly like it was before

Rev log in/out was a bug and now GM ya corrected it. It makes sense that players over the years have managed to make a system out of this bug but the harsh reality is that it’s a BUG and now corrected. Am sure this will be in most high lvl players benefit during PK.

Rev log in/out was a bug and now GM ya corrected it. It makes sense that players over the years have managed to make a system out of this bug but the harsh reality is that it’s a BUG and now corrected. Am sure this will be in most high lvl players benefit during PK.

Well now he's caused another bug if u take off the para it doesn't register uve got it on soo

Please stop been ignorant. It’s not a bug it’s a mechanic that’s been that way since EURO!

Please stop been ignorant. It’s not a bug it’s a mechanic that’s been that way since EURO!

Why have a 5min cooldown then if it can be negated by logging out? If it wasn't intended why not just make rev work constant until Dur runs out?

I know lots but I couldn’t tell you how I know.

/Maranello

Oh wow, another 'safezone warrior' that doesn't really play supporting the removal.

You know lots but u couldn't tell haha! Ofc u don't know otherwise please state facts or proof or its all bs.

Back