RIP WARRIOR 2k19 | The Legend of Mir

RIP WARRIOR 2k19

heyya

So baso with the newpatch notes warriors are fucked. it was already a hard battle trying to compete with wizards artic,inferno and COP now its just ridiculous all it means now is that at war u have to wait 6 minutes to attack.
Also means that pk is nonexistant no ones gna risk it with the chance to get 1 shot so andy imo u killed the server.

Agreed, we have to charge in and we die kinda quick and can’t tank as much... and 8 seconds on BC.. taos have a 1.5 sec on energy repulse and it repulses from 2 steps? Wizzies got translo and can literally skip walls.. if we BC in we can’t get out unless it’s 1 guy, now you’ve done this rev change it’s fucked... I’d love to see a warrior charge in knowing they’ve revved :)

#revertbc
#”afk 5/6mins”

just changes the style people will have to play wizzies and taos log for rev too more so warriors yes but they also made a delay on battle charge stun so warriors also get an extra swing or 2 on other people so that helps warriors tbh, and i doubt hes killed the server not heard 1 person say they are quiting because of it, just means hunts will be in groups more than solo, always thought its daft the way someone can solo most bosses in game anyways should be harder to kill bosses and not able to do so much solo.

before u go crying n raging at the changes , see how it plays out , n if the majority dont like how it plays it can be tweaked or reverted , im sure the changes arent permanent....

U mean immortals*

Also I’d rather you keep BC how it was than losing the ability to reset rev, as we have to stand NEXT TO THE TARGET TO HIT. They have range spells for slows etc, it’s fucked... it doesn’t matter about discussion? Can u see it’s all tao and wizzies that reply? Coz they can actually build a broken defensive kit....

Catered to wizzies and taos anyways, only thing I can say lol

Maybe use a poll( lol

Your joking right? were was this discussed? You suggested "

Don't understand why you didn't use the "Poll" option then your community could vote for there choice. and you could make your choice from there.

Would there be a group of protesters at my door if I removed the log out to reset rev "feature"?

Do people think its fair or do you just do it because everyone else can and does? Seems odd in terms of game-play to be logging in and out but I like how this is not possible on certain maps

Your quote from the other thread you linked, clearly states a question, not a "Discussion or a debate" lol.

Dont understand why you didn't just make some maps "NO-RECONNECT", not like Delphi doesn't have that feature.

Regarding to your "Seems like a bug" Statement, Ive tested this on multiple server files, 1.4/1.9/2.3/2.6/Lemon/Heroes (What your on)/Crystal/AceM2 and they all allow you relog after reviving Even EURO does lol.

Last edited:
Fuck me warriors who are 140 etc won’t be able to kill 4T or take a year killing it

Now wizzies and taos can solo most bosses in game with ease.. while we rev once as warriors we are fucked, many thanks scorp...

blag blah blah

think every1 should trial it..
if it doesn't sit well andy will probs change again

Last edited:
bosses will now just be harder to kill will need atleast 2 good warriors to kill it with pets out just means more group hunts and less soloing, most high level chars can solo most bosses in game anyways, always thought that was rong, theres 3 classes for a reason as they are all meant to be a good combo together, mots bosses in game should not be soloable a few yes but not 99%

So your saying Wiz/Tao already have RD and NL now warriors need them for every other boss, not a problem to me I play CHild/Azze/Power at the same time when im bossing but I highly doubt other warriors can do this, literally there isn't enough people on the server for this to be done u have maybe 50 active players who all have jobs so theyre gone off by 11 for work next day

bosses will now just be harder to kill will need atleast 2 good warriors to kill it with pets out just means more group hunts and less soloing, most high level chars can solo most bosses in game anyways, always thought that was rong, theres 3 classes for a reason as they are all meant to be a good combo together, mots bosses in game should not be soloable a few yes but not 99%

I’d love to see u at next war bud :) not in shop kit :))))

Bosses are supposed to solo shit, were a fucking melee class, you’ve taken away pvp aspect and the boss aspect, this server is group orientated like RDD RD, ICE RDD some bosses like the mountain

You’ve taken all the solo aspect of the game away for melee, again many thanks.. rofl

I ain’t playing a complete group orientated server that’s just boring

Last edited:
I’d love to see u at next war bud :) not in shop kit :))))

Bosses are supposed to solo shit, were a fucking melee class, you’ve taken away pvp aspect and the boss aspect, this server is group orientated like RDD RD, ICE RDD some bosses like the mountain

You’ve taken all the solo aspect of the game away for melee, again many thanks.. rofl

I ain’t playing a complete group orientated server that’s just boring

ill be at war in a non shop kit ill just be tting asoon as reved and in bw for 5mins like the rest of the warriors lmaoo

ill be at war in a non shop kit ill just be tting asoon as reved and in bw for 5mins like the rest of the warriors lmaoo
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL baso exactly wat every other warrior is gna do before giving up and moving to ranged like BBB and Sons have already xD

Back