RIP WARRIOR 2k19 | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

RIP WARRIOR 2k19

It's amazing how normalised logging in and out of game is and that you think that's how a game should be played

It's amazing how normalised logging in and out of game is and that you think that's how a game should be played

you mean on a server when warriors can 1 bang, wiz can 2 cop and taos pets fucking murk u off screen to the point ele does 3k a hit xD

Because you’ve made it like that? So it’s needed? It’s been on Arcadia for years why change it now? Why make a boss take all your fucking hp every few seconds? Like bruh???

It just looks like you read a bunch of replies from one guild and ranged classes and made a change :) well done

I have 8790 hp
Fourtails hits 8000+ on super hit
Nagalord instant kills
Naga elite burns me 2000 hp per 4 seconds
Crystal sub 2/3 shots me
Crystal knight 3 shots me
Crystal boss 2 shots me and 1 hits me on super hit

i can 2 shot some people, some people can 2 shot me

Now, REREAD what u replied

Last edited:
you mean on a server when warriors can 1 bang, wiz can 2 cop and taos pets fucking murk u off screen to the point ele does 3k a hit xD

Wizzies can actually 1 pop me if there kit good enough and im level 155 warrior :p

and tao pets are far to much over powered 5stars shinsu owns me haha

Last edited:
ever tried to 1v1 creemy she 1 cops people in conjunction with them sunken pets shes nearly unkillable for a warrior

Were we not complaining last week that some players were unkillable? :hopelessness:

Sure the server has been shaped around the ability to log out to reset rev - but that doesn't mean it's not a stupid feature. After raising the discussion with the forum I decided it would be better for the game to remove it. This doesn't mean that changes cannot be made elsewhere in order to improve the overall game experience. You make it sound as if you enjoyed logging in and out.

The number of high level Warriors outnumber Wizards by 3:1.

Alot of people forget that warriors arent the only class to rev and use rev rings lol...

And yeah looking at the char select screen is what i love about gaming *insert sarcasm* :D

Were we not complaining last week that some players were unkillable? :hopelessness:

Sure the server has been shaped around the ability to log out to reset rev - but that doesn't mean it's not a stupid feature. After raising the discussion with the forum I decided it would be better for the game to remove it. This doesn't mean that changes cannot be made elsewhere in order to improve the overall game experience. You make it sound as if you enjoyed logging in and out.

Yes, wizards with PDR kit are unkillable by melee,

I don’t understand what’s gone through your brain, range vs melee is as bad as it is.. we fight they have poke advantage when we charge in we’re low hp we rev.... we ofc are gnna tt relog and fight back, now.. who the fuck will dare fight a range when your revved you’ll just get fucked every time as we have fuck all hp

Guaranteed if I log a 145 tao or wiz, and your a 165 war, you’d rev before you get next to me, then what, ur gnna keep fighting if u can barely land a hit? No. Any melee would sit in sz...

Bossing, you’ve made all bosses hit ducking hard and destroy us, now we rev quick, what the fuck are we gnna do? Wait 5mins or just die to the boss buying GG for your revive scrolls haha....

You’ve ruined the experience for melees as you’ve taken our solo capability away from us, pvp aspect and everything.....

Wizzies and taos already can solo most bosses why can’t we? How is that fair..

- - - Updated - - -

Alot of people forget that warriors arent the only class to rev and use rev rings lol...

And yeah looking at the char select screen is what i love about gaming *insert sarcasm* :D

Yes of course

But wizzies can counter warriors.PDR, we can’t counter that
Taos die in 2 shots...
Warriors get fucked.. LITERALLY

a group of 7 warriors can die to 2 wizArda with pets pressing COP.. it’s pathetic

Now we can’t relog? Gg

Yes, wizards with PDR kit are unkillable by melee,

I don’t understand what’s gone through your brain, range vs melee is as bad as it is.. we fight they have poke advantage when we charge in we’re low hp we rev.... we ofc are gnna tt relog and fight back, now.. who the fuck will dare fight a range when your revved you’ll just get fucked every time as we have fuck all hp

Guaranteed if I log a 145 tao or wiz, and your a 165 war, you’d rev before you get next to me, then what, ur gnna keep fighting if u can barely land a hit? No. Any melee would sit in sz...

Bossing, you’ve made all bosses hit ducking hard and destroy us, now we rev quick, what the fuck are we gnna do? Wait 5mins or just die to the boss buying GG for your revive scrolls haha....

You’ve ruined the experience for melees as you’ve taken our solo capability away from us, pvp aspect and everything.....

Wizzies and taos already can solo most bosses why can’t we? How is that fair..

- - - Updated - - -

Yes of course

But wizzies can counter warriors.PDR, we can’t counter that
Taos die in 2 shots...
Warriors get fucked.. LITERALLY

a group of 7 warriors can die to 2 wizArda with pets pressing COP.. it’s pathetic

Now we can’t relog? Gg

You already know to counter a wiz in PDR you just use magic attacks we had this out in pvp so we're not unkillable at all

Were we not complaining last week that some players were unkillable.

Wizards in PDR unkillable by warriors

Also if u logon your server u might see there are more wizards actually playing....

Just coz the rankings say who’s what lvl, some ppl lvl some don’t. Or the amount... I mean

Chenghan constantly plays Hypatia coz he knows tao is better, maxxi quit to play wiz, bigbadaboom quit to play tao... immortals is full of wizzies taos there not many warrs on the server, probably our guild about it.. even Fuji is lvling his tao

- - - Updated - - -

You already know to counter a wiz in PDR you just use magic attacks we had this out in pvp so we're not unkillable at all

One magic attack :D, so I have to build full fire damage lel, yet u have to build a second stat and still get fire damage... your mobility survivabikity beats both war and taos.... it’s dumb

Give it a chance, in bdd/rdd when the rev pops you be careful for 5mins entire game should be the same.

It’s been played that way for as long as I can remember, so why should I and others think that’s normal?
If your going to actually state some points as to why you think this is a good direction for the server then I’ll happily debate them with you, as of yet it seems you’ve put no thought into it lol

lol can't believe it is really removed, after all these debates, again and again fixing something that isn't broken

RIP Warriors
22/07/2019

Wizards in PDR unkillable by warriors

Also if u logon your server u might see there are more wizards actually playing....

Just coz the rankings say who’s what lvl, some ppl lvl some don’t. Or the amount... I mean

Chenghan constantly plays Hypatia coz he knows tao is better, maxxi quit to play wiz, bigbadaboom quit to play tao... immortals is full of wizzies taos there not many warrs on the server, probably our guild about it.. even Fuji is lvling his tao

- - - Updated - - -

One magic attack :D, so I have to build full fire damage lel, yet u have to build a second stat and still get fire damage... your mobility survivabikity beats both war and taos.... it’s dumb

A wiz in per kit can't kill anything, that's why I've got rid of mine

Tbh the change he's made is a fair one although 1minute seems a bit short maybe 2 mins would of been better :D

Back