RIP WARRIOR 2k19 | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

RIP WARRIOR 2k19

Oh wow, another 'safezone warrior' that doesn't really play supporting the removal.

You know lots but u couldn't tell haha! Ofc u don't know otherwise please state facts or proof or its all bs.

Revival rings on euro where rare as fook, not a comman item like they are on arc, I'm down for removing them full stop ��

Revival rings on euro where rare as fook, not a comman item like they are on arc, I'm down for removing them full stop ��

Remove increase hp pools I’ll be happy, would have to make stronger pots etc to balance it out

Also.. revival rings have always been like that including chronicles lol, I’m sure throughout 19+ years server owners would have known it’s a “bug” and fixed it... that’s IF it was.... I mean, if it was a bug, scorpion woulda removed it 3/4 years ago just saying :)

After watching how things pan out, and doing some testing myself, and hearing opinions of others. I'm actually quite liking the direction things are going, but don't think it's gone far enough.

Rev rings, 100% agree, anything that actually gives a user an advantage by logging out and back in is obviously not "in universe" and should be considered a bug. Anyone arguing against that in any way, please don't ever get involved in game development.

PK, should be more dynamic. Not just a case of catching someone off guard, whoever hits first wins, that kind of nonsense, that's not skill that's just being a dick. Nobody should be able to 2 or even 3 hit anyone unless there's a massive gap (20+ levels), but there should be more of a penalty for running away, this would encourage more engaging, interesting and drawn out battles. Not sure how a player would be penalised for running away, maybe make high level maps no RT and increase cooldown on tele rings, so it's harder to get back. Gives people more incentive to fight back, but of course it would introduce a new round of moaning, maybe wait till all the kids have changed their pants after the rev ring river of tears before tackling that one haha.

Around the new movement of monsters, the only thing I've noticed is that some mobs that actively avoided fire will now also avoid FG/FB now, in some ways it's made it easier and in some ways harder, as wiz will get hit less but will also be slower to mass kill. Unsure exactly which mobs are included in this, only one I've noticed so far is Zumas, but there may be more

I do look forward to getting the group/guild dots back, that was a nice feature for the few hours we had it haha. Hopefully it's an easy fix that Andy can have back to us soon.

Oh wow, another 'safezone warrior' that doesn't really play supporting the removal.

You know lots but u couldn't tell haha! Ofc u don't know otherwise please state facts or proof or its all bs.

Lol @ safezone warrior I like that hehe, anyways it don’t matter what you think it matters what I know :)

If Rev rings get removed I want my 800gg back.
People have spent so much £/GG on these things frankly if they get removed a lot of people will quit or stop donating ik a lot of Not have already said they aint again

Back