Rewind required urgently | Page 5 | The Legend of Mir

Rewind required urgently

But u were inside the castle? And fighting or running arround the castle to save it? Where’s the server error?
It's been explained about 8 times already on this thread. If you're still not intelligent enough to understand the situation then I'm not going to bother getting crayons out to explain the same thing again

But u were inside the castle? And fighting or running arround the castle to save it? Where’s the server error?
Ultimately there is no point arguing, GM will most likely check logs to see everything and the truth will be unfolded.

What happens for example a rewind would not be because of the stuff said in this thread but because of GM's decision which would 100% not be made from player input im very certain that he will check logs.

I do not know who the person/player is so this is why I did not claim him to be a thief. However calling someone who is not a thief a thief isn't a good thing either, that would be a negative point. But lets say he was a thief and zade said this to him (that screenshot), in our religeon he would get a good deed from god in the afterlife since he gave the other person a reminder of the punishment that awaits a thief.

But of course if that person was not a thief then this is not good thing to say and just a false accusation but NOTHING to do with religeon and no racism at all
Yes ok but u seem to fail to understand , zades pal AlsirAl whom im pretty sure sad slogs too jus lost a really nice weapon by dying INSIDE A CASTLE IN A WAR. So his really upset and venting his anger out on brolly , therefore asking questions about his religion ??? In aggression??? With intent to being racist??? Are u blind? Understand the situation.

It's been explained about 8 times already on this thread. If you're still not intelligent enough to understand the situation then I'm not going to bother getting crayons out to explain the same thing again
Yea it’s been explained , explain to me what the hell AlsirAl was doing inside the castle????????? Fighting against lucifer???? Go on muppet explain that. HE LOST . HE DIED . HE DROPPED. The end.

Yea it’s been explained , explain to me what the hell AlsirAl was doing inside the castle????????? Fighting against lucifer???? Go on muppet explain that. HE LOST . HE DIED . HE DROPPED. The end.
Thats already been explained. Learn to read

Thats already been explained. Learn to read
LOL god Dazza ur a big time cry baby ain’t ya. Shit don’t go ur way my man throws his toys out 🤣. Ur amusing me plz carry on sir. Man died in a war and u want a rewind how pathetic. Bro u snooze u lose. Get a grip darling U JUS GOT MERKD in a war 🤣

LOL god Dazza ur a big time cry baby ain’t ya. Shit don’t go ur way my man throws his toys out 🤣. Ur amusing me plz carry on sir. Man died in a war and u want a rewind how pathetic. Bro u snooze u lose. Get a grip darling U JUS GOT MERKD in a war 🤣
U know what they say , chat shit get banged. But rewind is off the cards jus cos Al lost his wep. Really pathetic. SHAME

i have 0 issue with dropping when its in a fair situation..... this was not
I have MANY times, and NEVER made a fuss. i build a bridge and get over it.
my one issue is with fairness.

The problem is, as i said at the start, if this was the other way round...... it would be exactly the fking same =(. One side fail to see reasonable cause of events despite facts Infront of them, the other side fiercely loyal and passionate about integrity in the sever.

To be honest the thing i regret most, is this whole thing has blown way out of proportion and things are being said that i don't believe people mean.

Andy has all the data, he can email me also, i have 100% confidence in the GM to make the right choice and do the fair reasonable and right thing

U know what they say , chat shit get banged. But rewind is off the cards jus cos Al lost his wep. Really pathetic. SHAME
just want to add, cos u seem to miss it in every post, rewind is not just about a wep being dropped, it we had lost 1 castle out of 2, this still would have been asked for...... its called fairness.

i have 0 issue with dropping when its in a fair situation..... this was not
I have MANY times, and NEVER made a fuss. i build a bridge and get over it.
my one issue is with fairness.

The problem is, as i said at the start, if this was the other way round...... it would be exactly the fking same =(. One side fail to see reasonable cause of events despite facts Infront of them, the other side fiercely loyal and passionate about integrity in the sever.

To be honest the thing i regret most, is this whole thing has blown way out of proportion and things are being said that i don't believe people mean.

Andy has all the data, he can email me also, i have 100% confidence in the GM to make the right choice and do the fair reasonable and right thing
Al u seem like a good bloke mate. It’s sad that u lost ur wep I feel for ya really do. But u went inside the castle Al and died at ur own fault. If the gm does decide to rewind that’s jus unfair and cheating imo. Cos u went inside the castle with intent otherwise why else wud u? We all lag bro and it causes death so I don’t quite get why u would ask for a rewind? Only because it’s a nice weapon perhaps? If that’s the case everyone who dies and drops would ask for a rewind. It’s not fair in my opinion mate. U shudnt have gone inside the castle and stayed safe zone till u had mateys on or stayed in safe zone if u was lagging. It’s down to ur own fault bud. Therefore u can’t ask for a rewind it’s totally unfair.

Anyways goodluck. Be more careful next time.

just want to add, cos u seem to miss it in every post, rewind is not just about a wep being dropped, it we had lost 1 castle out of 2, this still would have been asked for...... its called fairness.
Castles can be re won not a major issue is it really Al. It’s the weapon that’s the main issue. But anyways goodluck.

Al u seem like a good bloke mate. It’s sad that u lost ur wep I feel for ya really do. But u went inside the castle Al and died at ur own fault. If the gm does decide to rewind that’s jus unfair and cheating imo. Cos u went inside the castle with intent otherwise why else wud u? We all lag bro and it causes death so I don’t quite get why u would ask for a rewind? Only because it’s a nice weapon perhaps? If that’s the case everyone who dies and drops would ask for a rewind. It’s not fair in my opinion mate. U shudnt have gone inside the castle and stayed safe zone till u had mateys on or stayed in safe zone if u was lagging. It’s down to ur own fault bud. Therefore u can’t ask for a rewind it’s totally unfair.

Anyways goodluck. Be more careful next time.
you seem to be missing the several points multiple people have posted about stating reasons OTHER than the weapon as to why a rewind is needed.. your trying to defend your own argument by repeating the same 1 point over and over.....

Castles can be re won not a major issue is it really Al. It’s the weapon that’s the main issue. But anyways goodluck.
why should we sit 3 days without the castle, its income or access to its portals when it was no fault of our own that we couldn't attend? plus that means we have to fork out more gps and funds to war again for again something that wasn't our fault but a server issue??

you seem to be missing the several points multiple people have posted about stating reasons OTHER than the weapon as to why a rewind is needed.. your trying to defend your own argument by repeating the same 1 point over and over.....
But u wudnt be asking for a rewind if al didn’t die in the war would you mate? Fine rewind it but u shudnt get the weapon back not a chance. That’s jus unfair.

unfortunately u are massively short sighted in what's best for the community and whats best for the servers future. if u 100% believe this is about a wep not even worth 3kgg then god help u

why should we sit 3 days without the castle, its income or access to its portals when it was no fault of our own that we couldn't attend? plus that means we have to fork out more gps and funds to war again for again something that wasn't our fault but a server issue??
all this aside, there was about 37 people online majority of which was probably store chars during the time the gate was down, while the people that were logged on by chance had access to all bosses and caves while others cant get access.. while also missing basically an entire day of the moon event.. again how is this fair on majority of the server?

unfortunately u are massively short sighted in what's best for the community and whats best for the servers future. if u 100% believe this is about a wep not even worth 3kgg then god help u
It’s certainly not rewinds Al, if that happens how can any player to go a PK or Boss ? If it jus gets reminded. Serves I’ve played in the past that have had rewinds has resulted in a mass exodus numbers going from 300 to 100. So no mate im not short sighted at all I can see fine when my glasses are on lol.

Whilst we are on the rewind subject when people kept getting lagged out from Halloween GG caves because of server and lost out on GG etc can we rewind back to then? There was a post about it on FB

Just saying when does it stop requesting rewinds...

all this aside, there was about 37 people online majority of which was probably store chars during the time the gate was down, while the people that were logged on by chance had access to all bosses and caves while others cant get access.. while also missing basically an entire day of the moon event.. again how is this fair on majority of the server?
Anyways we can sit here all day and talk shit about this , ultimately the decision is the GMS. Obviously players have expressed there opinions on the matter. U always gna have pros and cons. But rewinding cos u boys didn’t get ur way is unfair. Anyways goodluck.

Whilst we are on the rewind subject when people kept getting lagged out from Halloween GG caves because of server and lost out on GG etc can we rewind back to then? There was a post about it on FB
Yea that’s good for the community too let’s rewind back to Halloween plz I lost a lot of GG because of that. Good point hiren thank you.

Back