Rev issue | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Rev issue

do u see the statistics of these ppl commenting that support the removal of the said 'bug' and what class are they playing? pretty sums it up heh, to be frank if it is removed we would demand a few of their skills being nerf or cooldown raised then, since BC suck horse ass at the moment and we're the 1 doing the chasing while they spam their skills lol, skills like COP can easily rev a warrior, damage is similar like blazingsword+flameswordfire lvl 3 while they can spam it every 3-4 secs?

Or raise the regen % of Awakened skill, BC cooldown back to 4 secs or remain 8 secs but add stun/para, there's just too many stuffs need changing to balance it out, still i say leave REV as it is

do u see the statistics of these ppl commenting that support the removal of the said 'bug' and what class are they playing? pretty sums it up heh, to be frank if it is removed we would demand a few of their skills being nerf or cooldown raised then, since BC suck horse ass at the moment and we're the 1 doing the chasing while they spam their skills lol, skills like COP can easily rev a warrior, damage is similar like blazingsword+flameswordfire lvl 3 while they can spam it every 3-4 secs?

Or raise the regen % of Awakened skill, BC cooldown back to 4 secs or remain 8 secs but add stun/para, there's just too many stuffs need changing to balance it out, still i say leave REV as it is

Log good faggot

You people with these wild accusations need to sit down and take a break.

Wizards one massive damage skill is cop if we want it to do massive damage we have to go out full attack kit so naturally lack defence stats. The skill its self has to be cast close to the victim and has a slow cast speed leaving us vunerable to a bashing by warriors or taoists. Our other attacks are no way as powerful damage yes we can annoy you with slow in some skills but unless you walk in our fire skills theres not a lot of overpowered skills on a wiz.

You also forget that most wizs themselves use revs so this change would effect us as well

You people with these wild accusations need to sit down and take a break.

Wizards one massive damage skill is cop if we want it to do massive damage we have to go out full attack kit so naturally lack defence stats. The skill its self has to be cast close to the victim and has a slow cast speed leaving us vunerable to a bashing by warriors or taoists. Our other attacks are no way as powerful damage yes we can annoy you with slow in some skills but unless you walk in our fire skills theres not a lot of overpowered skills on a wiz.

You also forget that most wizs themselves use revs so this change would effect us as well
well said.

haha so that proved my point, warriors need to be close in order to hit others, ur class don't, by 1v1 there's no chance, so wizzies or tao's want this to be removed cuz they got ship pets + COP spam + FG, tao's with 5 pets so they can rev others easily, esme the puss wants it gone cuz he didn't like being hunted down so many times haha, well played

haha so that proved my point, warriors need to be close in order to hit others, ur class don't, by 1v1 there's no chance, so wizzies or tao's want this to be removed cuz they got ship pets + COP spam + FG, tao's with 5 pets so they can rev others easily, esme the puss wants it gone cuz he didn't like being hunted down so many times haha, well played

Jeez man every comment you make just makes me think we got another Alan...can level well but comes to pvp you have no clue in pvp.

Yes wizards are range well done for observing that and yes warriors have to be reasonably close for there big attacks dont forget you have range skills as well but let me guess you only ever use bc fs bs ah fuck best re balance all the classes because people dont know how to play thw character they choose to the best of its ability.

Unless your gonna post some actual relevant shit i cba with you anymore.
P.s. Did you realize you can actually do two bs/two fs to someone if you timed your skill/attacks correctly fml thats only what some 3-4k damage times two ah shit wait i forgot its only wizs who can do high damage 😂

This will never stop. All classes complain other classes are too strong. Simple solution is level in all classes and play on the one you think is better. Personally I think tao is strongest at pvp, warrior is best for bosses, wiz is best for mass killing mobs. This is why I level wiz first to kill lots of mobs and try to get rich. Then I level tao to use for pvp :) Maybe will also level my warrior eventually

I want it gone just to stop you lot shouting noob when you finally rev me 😂

Jeez man every comment you make just makes me think we got another Alan...can level well but comes to pvp you have no clue in pvp.

Yes wizards are range well done for observing that and yes warriors have to be reasonably close for there big attacks dont forget you have range skills as well but let me guess you only ever use bc fs bs ah fuck best re balance all the classes because people dont know how to play thw character they choose to the best of its ability.

Unless your gonna post some actual relevant shit i cba with you anymore.
P.s. Did you realize you can actually do two bs/two fs to someone if you timed your skill/attacks correctly fml thats only what some 3-4k damage times two ah shit wait i forgot its only wizs who can do high damage ��

I’ve explained about who will rev faster it depends if u are able or choose to understand or if u haven’t played a warr against a high end wiz before or just simply in a state of denial. Hardly see u in any fights btw and ur talking about pvp. Go bike a high lvl warr and fight u’ll understand what i’m expressing here boy. I’d like to see u do 2 bs/two fs to some1 if u timed correctly in a fight, these only can be used when ambushing someone catching em off guard, so u said it urself we need to do these timing stuff whilst u dont need to yeah, funny guy, ur the 1 not being relevant here so i guess if ur cba to understand hell im not even bothered.

- - - Updated - - -

I want it gone just to stop you lot shouting noob when you finally rev me ��

������ I dont throw insults u got the wrong person but i guess they’ve hit a nerve there haha

- - - Updated - - -

This will never stop. All classes complain other classes are too strong. Simple solution is level in all classes and play on the one you think is better. Personally I think tao is strongest at pvp, warrior is best for bosses, wiz is best for mass killing mobs. This is why I level wiz first to kill lots of mobs and try to get rich. Then I level tao to use for pvp :) Maybe will also level my warrior eventually

Great plan there m8

I’ve explained about who will rev faster it depends if u are able or choose to understand or if u haven’t played a warr against a high end wiz before or just simply in a state of denial. Hardly see u in any fights btw and ur talking about pvp. Go bike a high lvl warr and fight u’ll understand what i’m expressing here boy. I’d like to see u do 2 bs/two fs to some1 if u timed correctly in a fight, these only can be used when ambushing someone catching em off guard, so u said it urself we need to do these timing stuff whilst u dont need to yeah, funny guy, ur the 1 not being relevant here so i guess if ur cba to understand hell im not even bothered.

- - - Updated - - -

������ I dont throw insults u got the wrong person but i guess they’ve hit a nerve there haha

- - - Updated - - -

Great plan there m8

Played a high level warrior before and wouldnt say i ace at pvp on a warrior but i do know what you have to do to counter a wiz ha aint rocket science 🤣

Not being able relief woulld just kill everything

People would be scared to fight we all have low Hp, fuck sake I can 1 shot a Tao..... and u don’t want em to reset their rev? Only people who would be fighting are wizzies lol, if u wanna remove the religious feature double our hp it’s way too low to even think of that,

It either be : “5mins till rev resets let’s wait”

“Cba to just die 2 shots or 1 shot without a chance of doing owt”

Also u dno how much it would just fuck guild wars up, you say you want people to drop kit kore often etc, the fuckers won’t even turn up coz of door camping, all will happen is... “xxx has been revived”

“Afk 5mins then we repush” lol

However... I support removing the relog feature JUST because of the fact, I’d be rich in few days lol or people would just stop fighting soon as they rev xD,

Also revive scrolls shouldn’t have a cooldown never needed as ur solo u die , 30 seconds someone could be over that drop, could disconnect etc, that’s bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Also ciz not being able to reset rev would be peak on u, 2/3 shot u gone, soon as I hit u once without bc you’d be forced to tt lol... that’s boring... same as a warrior, 1st solid hit wins.... unless u can duke em

Last edited:
Not being able relief woulld just kill everything

People would be scared to fight we all have low Hp, fuck sake I can 1 shot a Tao..... and u don’t want em to reset their rev? Only people who would be fighting are wizzies lol, if u wanna remove the religious feature double our hp it’s way too low to even think of that,

It either be : “5mins till rev resets let’s wait”

“Cba to just die 2 shots or 1 shot without a chance of doing owt”

Also u dno how much it would just fuck guild wars up, you say you want people to drop kit kore often etc, the fuckers won’t even turn up coz of door camping, all will happen is... “xxx has been revived”

“Afk 5mins then we repush” lol

However... I support removing the relog feature JUST because of the fact, I’d be rich in few days lol or people would just stop fighting soon as they rev xD,

Also revive scrolls shouldn’t have a cooldown never needed as ur solo u die , 30 seconds someone could be over that drop, could disconnect etc, that’s bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Also ciz not being able to reset rev would be peak on u, 2/3 shot u gone, soon as I hit u once without bc you’d be forced to tt lol... that’s boring... same as a warrior, 1st solid hit wins.... unless u can duke em

Regards the revive scroll I totally agree with you it should t have cool down as it costs GG + it’s bloody revive scroll. @andy better fix this sh1t mate, your changing the game play. Mir is perfect in its base ps all the hard work you and us have put in has made Mir much more interesting. What’s the logic behind revive scroll cool down?

the cubes who cry about them probably can’t afford them or are too slow to use em lol

Ain’t right to make everything safe, guys have put years of time and dedication and have mastered the game play. Suddenly all these new players coming and prefer it on the plate..and crying about from mob drop to pet issue and now rev. The game is only fun due to the risks I even dislike the fact GM has made some maps none PK. Am disappointed tbh with game play being changed due to noobs crying and Andy falling for it.

FUCKING NON PK RDD, the best cave in game and u can’t pk smh that’s sad......

B> LOKI REVAMP BIG PKS!

Plenty of none pk areas only a few none pk so not a massive biggy having sz areas. If there was more relevant none gamepoint areas to level in with some group difficulty would help as would be pk and would add variation to the grinding.

when i looked at ur char when u were dead, your rev was 0 greyed out , ive noticed when your rev goes to d1 and then u rev, it stays d1 till u take off then it shows true dura which is 0.

Back