Rev issue | The Legend of Mir

Rev issue

5starstore

so theres been a few times this has happened, now most importantly twice on tonights war as i dropped n1 lol. But following a rev , ill relog , then start fighting again and then die... even tho my revs got plenty of dura and i relogged after revving last time ? not just me this has happened to , can you look into this pls , ty

Happened to me for years and richiedizzle

Happened recently in a zt fight, repaired my rev rellogged just insta died

Will run some test and take a closer look, cheers.

Please also check Revival pearl ring, when u have 1/7 dura left and get rev'd it still shows u have 1/7, until u take it off and put it in bag it will show 0/7.

Okay, ran some tests - 100 revives later and found no issues there, no instances where it skipped for me.
The tests were run against monster damage. At this stage, can only assume there's a trigger elsewhere that's causing it - possibly a map condition causing it? or player vs player damage causing it? From the comments in this post, it all seems centered around PvP combat as opposed to monster combat.

Anyone noticed any particular patterns? I.e. have these instances only ever occurred on particular maps / against certain targets (monsters/players/map damage events) / at certain intervals (i.e. within [x] timeframe since previous login)?

OR (probably a long shot but) after being hit by certain spells/abilities?

Its only happened to me in PvP and it was when i've Rev'd due to being hit by a warrior or 2 at the same time; revive - tt - relog and then go right back into the action. It happened outside PheonixWall during a war too . First time i died due to it was from a shadow slayer ( was a gd shot btw ant lol. ) Second time it happened i was just piled by a few warriors nothing really happened apart from getting owned and not rev'ing

Gi-ryong for me, pvp scenerio, and similar to 5* was ganked by few warrs, logged came back on and was on my back

Okay, ran some tests - 100 revives later and found no issues there, no instances where it skipped for me.
The tests were run against monster damage. At this stage, can only assume there's a trigger elsewhere that's causing it - possibly a map condition causing it? or player vs player damage causing it? From the comments in this post, it all seems centered around PvP combat as opposed to monster combat.

Anyone noticed any particular patterns? I.e. have these instances only ever occurred on particular maps / against certain targets (monsters/players/map damage events) / at certain intervals (i.e. within [x] timeframe since previous login)?

On my case was in Crystal Temple, it happened few times now, by monster hit, equip rev pearl ring

Thanks for that, so we've actually got a few different scenarios - I'll keep running some tests to triangulate the possible cause. So far I haven't had this happen to me, guess I finally had my lucky streak this year lol.

yeah was PVP for me as well might be worth pointing out that could possibly be down to reloggin to quick so maybe the server doesnt register that a relog has taken place? could possibly be worth a test good luck cheers :)

On a related note to the post about server not registering the log out and unrelated to the original post i've managed to use a rev scroll so fast on dying that i didnt lose any pets... ��

Thanks for that, so we've actually got a few different scenarios - I'll keep running some tests to triangulate the possible cause. So far I haven't had this happen to me, guess I finally had my lucky streak this year lol.

I've managed to capture a video of the problem today, will send to Scorp for viewing. Tell him to check his inbox he knows where to see it.

When you log out/in quick I think the server doesn’t register it. To do with your connection as in having a super fast connection

I've never had any problems, I've always used an old rev though, so maybe somthing to do with the new gg shop ones?

Shouldn't be an issue with logging in / out too fast. If you get the new connection messages like welcome and quest notifications then that means everything has reset.

After having a look, I think the issue is that this whole idea of logging out to reset revive ring is basically a bug. There was no specific reset parameter - it was simply grabbing a random number, which works great when the server has been rebooted recently. It seems odd though that no one has raised this issue before.

Also the timer restarts every time you are revived, it doesn't matter how.

Shouldn't be an issue with logging in / out too fast. If you get the new connection messages like welcome and quest notifications then that means everything has reset.

After having a look, I think the issue is that this whole idea of logging out to reset revive ring is basically a bug. There was no specific reset parameter - it was simply grabbing a random number, which works great when the server has been rebooted recently. It seems odd though that no one has raised this issue before.

Also the timer restarts every time you are revived, it doesn't matter how.
yea you right about the rev ring bug, it’s something players managed to figure out in order to max the use of rev ring instead risking death by waiting 5min. But makes sense What you saying.

Would there be a group of protesters at my door if I removed the log out to reset rev "feature"?

Do people think its fair or do you just do it because everyone else can and does? Seems odd in terms of game-play to be logging in and out but I like how this is not possible on certain maps

Back