Rev icon | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Rev icon

Yall think it’s funny now. We’re see when u start flopping. Two recall items and best belt ingame last night was it?

Yall think it’s funny now. We’re see when u start flopping. Two recall items and best belt ingame last night was it?

Now now dark, think before you start spouting jibes, ive took both your bracers off you last few weeks, you weren't laughing then.

Is Noto full of kids?? We got dark here givin it the big one against the toughest player on the server lol..
We all know no-one can pvp 5s solo and this fool think it was all thanks to him.
Mate why dont you do us all a solid and quit like u said u were!!!!

Tbh we could ask the same thing... are immortals full of kids ? Atleast alot of inmature language from some. Some not even arguing for there point in discussion just aiming on the person. And yes. Dark wwas good help of all those three items droped last night at Crystal. One i realy respect is Creemy. What a decent dude! Good fight Creemy.

and heres another noto member who likes to chat shit and then play the victim, mate i have yet to meet someone who has anything nice to say about u, why dont you all stop runing ur mouths and jus play the game!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Fckin tired of Noto moanin when shit dont go their way, just shut up and play the game we are all in the same boat. Their always askin for others classes, pets and skills be nerfed so the game better suits them.
If u keep gettin owned by taos and wizzys then make one urselfs.

Is Noto full of kids?? We got dark here givin it the big one against the toughest player on the server lol..
We all know no-one can pvp 5s solo and this fool think it was all thanks to him.
Mate why dont you do us all a solid and quit like u said u were!!!!

Lmao you need to get your tongue out of ciz’s arse, he is killable, proved it multiple times on azze and other chars, difference is, he’s respectful about it and doesn’t cry, which is a good part on him. You my little friend need to jog on pal. Clearly another shit character trying to big themselves up haha.

Lmfao, says Esme crying because he got slapped by slice, oh wait he’s in immortals that isn’t classed as crying or moaning, please shut up. Your making yourself look idiotic.

here a little list of the shit shit noto has cried about and the been back on the server for month or two!!
Tao pets being OP
wizzy skills being OP
Hulks
Rev ring
Slice
Wizzy skills bein OP
and i dont even speak to 5s, just seen Noto and Mongs coplainin a lot because they cant pvp him. (again they were crying that its not fair lmao)
I bet there a fair bit more i forgot about.
My Char is called Deathlyblow and u can ask ur own guild i dont bitch or moan when i drop, i dont like running my mouth to ppl when i pk them and that mainly because ITS A GAME.

here a little list of the shit shit noto has cried about and the been back on the server for month or two!!
Tao pets being OP
wizzy skills being OP
Hulks
Rev ring
Slice
Wizzy skills bein OP
and i dont even speak to 5s, just seen Noto and Mongs coplainin a lot because they cant pvp him. (again they were crying that its not fair lmao)
I bet there a fair bit more i forgot about.
My Char is called Deathlyblow and u can ask ur own guild i dont bitch or moan when i drop, i dont like running my mouth to ppl when i pk them and that mainly because ITS A GAME.

Esme cried about slice
No one said Tao pets op
No one said wizzies skill op

Hulks were a genuine broken thing....
rev ring yes is a silly idea when the game was based on rev rings, why change now?

HAHAHA NO WONDER U BITCH, dropped 2 if ur best items to power and quit, come back and dropped to Shafted hahahahaha you don’t bitch or moan? Rage quit much hahahahahahhaha

Also 5s is good but he’s not good he always flops lol just rarely dies, same as me when I play azze

Also u can’t pk no one... I came in zt yday with no rev on, I BC’d AWAY from you and you rted, Scared much?

Last edited:
mate the best item ive ever dropped was a DD Crystal belt everthing else was jus crap (did i bitch or moan??? or even start pm Power a load of abuse) like u normaly do. Yesterday i was pvpin ammar, chong and a wizz in zt so the idea that u came in solo with no rev is bullshit. An where did this idea that people get scared playing a game. An i didn quit i had no items to replace the one i dropped so played tao for a while.
taoistlord

Who is this ginger bollocks. Think I’m gonna hunt him down.

- - - Updated - - -

Building res kits so I don’t need a rev. What u gonna do? Carry on using ur weak ass rev ring ��������

Who is this ginger bollocks. Think I’m gonna hunt him down.

- - - Updated - - -

Building res kits so I don’t need a rev. What u gonna do? Carry on using ur weak ass rev ring ��������

Think I'll hunt you down seeing as your giving it the big'n haha see how long It takes u to cry for backup.

Tbh we could ask the same thing... are immortals full of kids ? Atleast alot of inmature language from some. Some not even arguing for there point in discussion just aiming on the person. And yes. Dark wwas good help of all those three items droped last night at Crystal. One i realy respect is Creemy. What a decent dude! Good fight Creemy.

Thanks was fun

Back