Rev icon | The Legend of Mir

Rev icon

badgal123p69

hey there andy i know u made this new icon but maybe change the little pic in the icon as it is the same as one of the buffs and i cant keep a eye on it all the time maybe change it to a little pic of a ring please

I did think the same thing, it's the same icon as MC pot, makes it kinda confusing if I look at bar and there's one of the icons I have to hover to see which one has run out

The whole icon things is a ridiculous joke. Who thinks “oh right I’m gonna run into a sticky situation in exactly 5 minutes I better get my rev on now ready”. Wtf

Tt and wait a minute

Are u retarded? Tt and wait a minute?????
What if I’m levelling on an exp pot and run into a sub. I know what I’ll do il sit here and wait 5mins for my rev to charge up or I’ll tt and wait a minute then come back. Already un installed

Kill it and don't rev then, or die.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could leave it for 5 mins and continue lvln them go back to it, subs ain't suppose to be easy in ice. They are good droppers

Could be anywhere. Mountain, biles, city, ice temple, rdd. If u lot wana play in rev ring 24/7 that’s fine but that’s boring as hell.

Could be anywhere. Mountain, biles, city, ice temple, rdd. If u lot wana play in rev ring 24/7 that’s fine but that’s boring as hell.

Revs these days are better than normal rings, I vote if wearing 2 rev rings cooldown should be halfed

Orrrr, let you rev twice, each it's own cooldown

Last edited:
Are u retarded? Tt and wait a minute?????
What if I’m levelling on an exp pot and run into a sub. I know what I’ll do il sit here and wait 5mins for my rev to charge up or I’ll tt and wait a minute then come back. Already un installed

Damn, was hoping you would keep dropping for me haha

Revert relog for rev rings, settled.

I don’t even care about the 5minute cool down. It’s the fact u need to charge the ring before use. It needs to be a server time cool down. Not related in anyway to relogging or when it was equipped. I need to be able to equip my rev ring and it be ready to use.

It’s nowhere near as good as kit ring. It’s the same stats as a direwolf ring with less defence stats. I wana be using 2 holy crystal rings for lvling. Para and holy ring for bosses. Then use rev when I need it. U all just got lazy using revs as permanent rings. It’s wrong!

- - - Updated - - -

Do u disagree?

I don’t even care about the 5minute cool down. It’s the fact u need to charge the ring before use. It needs to be a server time cool down. Not related in anyway to relogging or when it was equipped. I need to be able to equip my rev ring and it be ready to use.

It’s nowhere near as good as kit ring. It’s the same stats as a direwolf ring with less defence stats. I wana be using 2 holy crystal rings for lvling. Para and holy ring for bosses. Then use rev when I need it. U all just got lazy using revs as permanent rings. It’s wrong!

This I can understand, so maybe taking rev off and on doesn't reset timer, but logging out does, so when you log on keep it on untill you get the icon then when you take the rev off the icon will stay so its charged, but if logged it will disapear

It’s actually less stats than a 110 kit ring so I dunno how you can say it’s better than current kits. Ur completely writing off kit rings by doing this

- - - Updated - - -

The icon disappears soon as u take the ring off then when I re equip it, it has to charge again

- - - Updated - - -

Even if I didn’t rev

This I can understand, so maybe taking rev off and on doesn't reset timer, but logging out does, so when you log on keep it on untill you get the icon then when you take the rev off the icon will stay so its charged, but if logged it will disapear

OFC the trigger shall be when someone rev. Not when it been taken off and on. I havent realist it was that way untill now. Seems not logic. Trigger cooldown at rev fine! But as Dark says. Not when put on..

- - - Updated - - -

Do u disagree?

Yeah i get u, i have to agree, activation should stay even though if rev ring is kept in bag. Equip when u need it for emergency.

If you can just put rev on quickly when you need it and take off when done and don't use it for levelling, then gem rings have 0 value, cos you can just use a normal shit level 30 one and it'll do the same job

Back