Rev icon | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Rev icon

I will quit if this is how rev rings stay. That is not how they was designed to work. That is not how a revival ring works. I’ve never seen this mechanic in 15 years of mir2. I doubt it was even intended

- - - Updated - - -

Pearl rings are for the people who “normalised” playing 24/7 in a rev ring. I bought it purely to keep in my bag and use when I need it. I bought the expensive one because it doesn’t drop on death. Therefore i believe ur theory on them having no value is wrong

I will quit if this is how rev rings stay. That is not how they was designed to work. That is not how a revival ring works. I’ve never seen this mechanic in 15 years of mir2. I doubt it was even intended

- - - Updated - - -

Pearl rings are for the people who “normalised” playing 24/7 in a rev ring. I bought it purely to keep in my bag and use when I need it. I bought the expensive one because it doesn’t drop on death. Therefore i believe ur theory on them having no value is wrong

In arcadia, special rings are commonly worn 24/7. Most people use rev, most warriors also use para. That's how it's always been on this server. Your experiences on other servers are irrelevant

This is all completely PVE related. I dunno why ur fighting it. There’s some fucked up weird new rev ring rule that don’t make sense and ur defending it. Complete baffles me

- - - Updated - - -

Give me ur list of pros for this change. Why ur supporting it. Bare in mind I was always against the rev ring relog thing. I always considered that a bug from the day I found out.

This is all completely PVE related. I dunno why ur fighting it. There’s some fucked up weird new rev ring rule that don’t make sense and ur defending it. Complete baffles me

- - - Updated - - -

Give me ur list of pros for this change. Why ur supporting it. Bare in mind I was always against the rev ring relog thing. I always considered that a bug from the day I found out.

Because I want to see updates, new content, new things. GMs time is very limited so I want him to spend that time doing things that will improve the server. Him spending time evaluating this, making tweaks this way and that way to fine tune it until everyone is happy is time consuming. He has made a sweeping change that he wanted to make and has been accepted by pretty much everyone. That's the most time efficient way to do it.

Because I want to see updates, new content, new things. GMs time is very limited so I want him to spend that time doing things that will improve the server. Him spending time evaluating this, making tweaks this way and that way to fine tune it until everyone is happy is time consuming. He has made a sweeping change that he wanted to make and has been accepted by pretty much everyone. That's the most time efficient way to do it.

So ur not really for or against it. It doesn’t really matter whether I’m for it or against it, you just want me to forget about it so he can work on other content and leave the broken stuff as it is

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason you think it should stay as it is, is because u believe the original way a rev worked for past 15 years is wrong and now u like the idea of people not actually being able to use a revival ring for what it was designed for. ???? Sorry but I just need to confirm

I have an idea for rev rings cooldown, I thought it would be cool to make the likes of greengoldring a 10min cooldown revgemring 5m cooldown and pearl 2.5min. Would mean anyone who has invested in a pearl/gem has an advantage over us who are still running around in the trash rings like my greengoldring.

I wouldn’t even care if it was a 15minute cooldown. It’s the fact u can’t equip it when u need it. U have to wear it and charge it for 5minutes before it works.

The only reason you think it should stay as it is, is because u believe the original way a rev worked for past 15 years is wrong and now u like the idea of people not actually being able to use a revival ring for what it was designed for. ???? Sorry but I just need to confirm
A revival ring can be used for what it was designed for. I continue to use mine exactly as I always did, it's no problem. If you choose to use yours in a different way to 99% of the server that's not my fault

A revival ring can be used for what it was designed for. I continue to use mine exactly as I always did, it's no problem. If you choose to use yours in a different way to 99% of the server that's not my fault

A revival ring is designed to get I out of sticky situations when u need it. Not to use 24/7. In my opinion it’s very nooby and lazy to be using a rev 24/7. Go see how much stronger u are wearing two holy crystal rings. Imagine u get two celestial rings. U can’t even use them lol.

In arcadia, special rings are commonly worn 24/7. Most people use rev, most warriors also use para. That's how it's always been on this server. Your experiences on other servers are irrelevant

Bang yo the point. This server is designed for rev/para to be used constantly.

Bang yo the point. This server is designed for rev/para to be used constantly.

Ur just arguing for the sake of it now. U got no idea what ur talking about both of ya!

- - - Updated - - -

U wear ur para n rev I’ll wear my two rings and we’re have some pvp see who wins.

A revival ring is designed to get I out of sticky situations when u need it. Not to use 24/7. In my opinion it’s very nooby and lazy to be using a rev 24/7. Go see how much stronger u are wearing two holy crystal rings. Imagine u get two celestial rings. U can’t even use them lol.

Okay I will try doing some hunting with 2 normal rings and no rev and see what difference it makes. I guess not much. Since a normal proper ring instead of rev will add like 8% maybe 10% to my attack power, if I kill a mob in 2 hits anyway that increase isn't gonna suddenly make me kill it in 1 hit, it'll still be 2 hits so what's the difference? Only time it would actually make a proper difference is at bosses, which is exactly when I'd want to wear a rev lol. Your point is null.

Server is kind of slow atm when a whole guild suddenly stopped after update and another also seems to vanished :(( can u make your job friends start ?

- - - Updated - - -

Am I understanding you correct, that even you switch on the rev rings when you are about to die and otherwise it's unequipped, yet you bought the expensive rev ring from store? Simply because it won't drop upon death? Why not just have a bunch of regular rev rings and save the gg?

Am I understanding you correct, that even you switch on the rev rings when you are about to die and otherwise it's unequipped, yet you bought the expensive rev ring from store? Simply because it won't drop upon death? Why not just have a bunch of regular rev rings and save the gg?

Please re-read what you just posted. You clearly have no idea what this thread / topic is about.
As to people’s previous statements, teleport ring is a special ring, you unequip/equip when needed. How is that any different?

Lol.

Okay I will try doing some hunting with 2 normal rings and no rev and see what difference it makes. I guess not much. Since a normal proper ring instead of rev will add like 8% maybe 10% to my attack power, if I kill a mob in 2 hits anyway that increase isn't gonna suddenly make me kill it in 1 hit, it'll still be 2 hits so what's the difference? Only time it would actually make a proper difference is at bosses, which is exactly when I'd want to wear a rev lol. Your point is null.

Nooooo see it’s not for the attack power. It’s the 45-55ac and amc and the resistances intstead of ac 18-18. Also when ur constant swapping rings about, tele rings, recall rings, clear rings etc etc. It’s just not working

- - - Updated - - -

That extra defence makes a huge huge difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes u need to have tele ring and clear ring on to move about. Does this mean I have to sacrfice being able to use my rev ring when I need it?

Back