Feature Request - Reason for a Chatban | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Reason for a Chatban

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you´re the best example for being toxic, saying that i get abused in school for no reason, my posts get moderated for saying that zade saying something bad about the genereation in 2022 and that everyone can indentfiy as what they want? since today no answer of Scorp that can explain that new weird moderated posts on forum,
since then not a single comment got posted from me even when i tried to help other players without mention zade anyway. bit weird isnt it?

now back to my main posts,yes i was bit angry on there because i dont understand how Stevie can talk like that and putting lies about me in there as well?
Only thing i said in the past was that Zade and him loves each other and stevie would do everything for him but hows that Homophobic?
saying something like that can cause some real problems to me lol

also i did some spelling misstakes earlier in my posts but im ill with covid rn and feeling bit shitty i will try to correct most of that stuff now.

yeah,we dont like zade and you . just because you guys think something better.

last part is said wrong, i meant just because you guys think you´re something better than we are.
but thats just false,we as important in the community as you are. well... at least we should be as important as you are....

but somehow we just getting the punishments for that and not you guys, back at that point we can go to Vexus and seeing ow he abuse on forum after i got a ban on forum 6 months ago and got removed 1 month ago i never said a bad word and just gave my honest opion about stuff posted on here,never tried to hurt someone or abuse zade, yeah i hate that guy,but in the end its pointless. sometimes some jokes in game, but nothing special on forum anymore.

Mincraft= Minecraft
exuse= excuse
Could you possibly quote me as to where I have given abuse or disrespected peoples family/life style? You don’t need to correct your spelling we can read and understand what you mean this ain’t no English class but yes good to be disciplined. You need grow up and be a man and accept the wrong you did to everyone in the past this way you will learn from mistakes and make brighter decisions in future.

He who learns from mistakes is far better person then an individual who repeats the same mistake. We all deserve second chance in your case maybe like 648484th chance and still on the same boat. Hopefully I’ve knocked some senses into you and looking forward to a good reply.

Could you possibly quote me as to where I have given abuse or disrespected peoples family/life style? You don’t need to correct your spelling we can read and understand what you mean this ain’t no English class but yes good to be disciplined. You need grow up and be a man and accept the wrong you did to everyone in the past this way you will learn from mistakes and make brighter decisions in future.

He who learns from mistakes is far better person then an individual who repeats the same mistake. We all deserve second chance in your case maybe like 648484th chance and still on the same boat. Hopefully I’ve knocked some senses into you and looking forward to a good reply.

In this thread
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/th...!-Such-kindness-deserves-mir-s-greatest-honor!!

here for example, you said "he gets bullied at school then relieves in game" or something like that, Im to exhausted from my covid infection but heres the last time i got it in mind,pretty sure there been couple more in the past,i will find some more out when i feel better in the coming days, but then just why you saying that? what gets you to the point that i get bullied in school? and how i get moderated forum posts for saying that Zade said something wrong that he shouldnt do but you can say i get abused in school?

thats not logic

and how i get moderated forum posts for saying that Zade said something wrong that he shouldnt do but you can say i get abused in school?

thats not logic

Two people can say exactly the same words and one can mean it as a joke while the other means it seriously. Context is everything. Andy isn't daft, he can tell the difference in tone and can tell when someone is having a genuine giggle and when someone is being nasty.

If you genuinely believe that you're just having a joke and not trying to upset people, and you genuinely believe that I was being offensive in my comments, then the only person you are really lying to is yourself, and the only person who can change that is you.

People can change, people can grow up, people can go from naughty to nice, but only if they want to. Make that decision and don't just pretend.

Two people can say exactly the same words and one can mean it as a joke while the other means it seriously. Context is everything. Andy isn't daft, he can tell the difference in tone and can tell when someone is having a genuine giggle and when someone is being nasty.

If you genuinely believe that you're just having a joke and not trying to upset people, and you genuinely believe that I was being offensive in my comments, then the only person you are really lying to is yourself, and the only person who can change that is you.

People can change, people can grow up, people can go from naughty to nice, but only if they want to. Make that decision and don't just pretend.

i mean who are you that you can do jokes about what people indentify ?

the 2 names you called is from a community thats called "super straight" and they are offensive against LGTBQ persons,this forum should be a place where everyone is happy or am i wrong ?

No reason to make my posts moderated by someone.

Last edited:
In this thread
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/th...!-Such-kindness-deserves-mir-s-greatest-honor!!

here for example, you said "he gets bullied at school then relieves in game" or something like that, Im to exhausted from my covid infection but heres the last time i got it in mind,pretty sure there been couple more in the past,i will find some more out when i feel better in the coming days, but then just why you saying that? what gets you to the point that i get bullied in school? and how i get moderated forum posts for saying that Zade said something wrong that he shouldnt do but you can say i get abused in school?

thats not logic

Lol that ain’t no abuse….your very exhausted and shouldn’t be miss reading stuff. Go relax drink some turmeric with lime and hot water and you shall recover soon :)

Ps what Zade said is 100% common sense even though it ain’t common anymore.

Last edited:
Lol that ain’t no abuse….your very exhausted and shouldn’t be miss reading stuff. Go relax drink some turmeric with lime and hot water and you shall recover soon :)

answer on my question please,how you come to the fact that i get absued in school?

putting some false stuff on here to make me look bad?

answer on my question please,how you come to the fact that i get absued in school?

It’s fact that any1 giving others abuse had been abused them selfs somewhere in life down the line. A normal person doesn’t just get abusive even if they are mental. Also if i am wrong about the bullying then why you so mad about it? Truth hurts? Once again you need calm, relax and recover from Covid and that’s what’s important right now “your health”

It’s fact that any1 giving others abuse had been abused them selfs somewhere in life down the line. A normal person doesn’t just get abusive even if they are mental. Also if i am wrong about the bullying then why you so mad about it? Truth hurts? Once again you need calm, relax and recover from Covid and that’s what’s important right now “your health”

lol,nah its not truth,as i said befor im in a school will people that over 20 ++
something like abuse doesnt exists there

just wondered why you said that?
there lots more you can say than this im sure.

No way have you been banned from the forum so just created another account with the exact same name. Bloody hell, this is some desperate shit.

exuse me ?

what you saying there xD

It was all pretty clear. If you can't understand that's on you, not me.

No one has to say a thing to make you look bad, you do that perfectly well on your own... hence the chat ban!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back