Feature Request - Reason for a Chatban | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Reason for a Chatban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you actually fucking stupid he made the suggestion to have a reason for a chat ban so shut up you faggot bitch. Like I said you had few and getting hyped yo feel sorry for your missus you must have beat her up pretty badly like night maybe do what zade does crys cut his wrists then tells GM what we done to him.. Funny thing is we all do the same everyone dishes out abuse but you all act like saints like you never done no wrong fucking pathetic old men is what you are. And don't worry you could never get under my skin your less then nothing to me

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't do the same your a fucking joke acting like a good boy on forums you dish out abuse also just like your daddy nerd does so shut up and get back under your rock.

How does it it feel to have us under your skin?

no I don’t do the same shit, I’ve got a family I have no need to sit and abuse people unless I get the abuse. Anyhow am a grown up not a boy like yourself who hasn’t even got his manhood yet. and losers like you needs to know that Andy can trace your IP with your main account and slap your face with a ban.

if he use a VPN andy can do nothing,also you can do new accounts all the time, once again you have no clue about anything.

if he use a VPN andy can do nothing,also you can do new accounts all the time, once again you have no clue about anything.

Seems your not as smart as you may think. As vpns are extremely easy to block. Just most servers don't block them by default. While you will always be able to bypass a block, however the cost involved certainly wouldn't be worth it to play mir. A blanket ban is possible tho, scorp can prevent vpn access.

Feel free to Google it.

The blocking/banning system as it is today is fairly primitive and isn't designed to be bulletproof. Of course someone determined to get around it will be able to. But then Andy spends some more time making it a bit smarter so it's harder to get around, and you try harder and manage to get around it again, and so on and so on, until eventually Andy is full time working to keep you out instead of working on updates. Is that what people are aiming for here? Cos it sure looks like it. The alternative is really simple, be normal civilised adults. Most of us find that easy enough to manage

Seems your not as smart as you may think. As vpns are extremely easy to block. Just most servers don't block them by default. While you will always be able to bypass a block, however the cost involved certainly wouldn't be worth it to play mir. A blanket ban is possible tho, scorp can prevent vpn access.

Feel free to Google it.

What about if I run my pc off the WiFi and I tether my laptop from my iPhones 5g network.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn’t really affect our gameplay as most of us a are on discord and have Grp WhatsApp calls. The main thing it interrupts is trading. But ye we can just do it on alts. #deletethechatbans

What about if I run my pc off the WiFi and I tether my laptop from my iPhones 5g network.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn’t really affect our gameplay as most of us a are on discord and have Grp WhatsApp calls. The main thing it interrupts is trading. But ye we can just do it on alts. #deletethechatbans

Has nothing to do with a vpn and blocking but OK.

Not for me. If someone pisses me off I’m gonna tell them regardless of a chat ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Then if I get chat ban I won’t buy any gg so ye gg buying detterant maybe

You're doing that thing again bud where you assume everyone else is the same as you. No matter what way you spin it, you're in the minority.

Things that work for you, suit you, inconvenience you, please you, upset you, whatever, will not have the same effect on the vast majority of the server.

This might be the most toxic community out of the whole span of Project69 - Arcadia

Its deffo one of the more toxic communities I have seen in a long time in relation to online gaming, mainly as there has been no real attempt to stop it until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Not for me. If someone pisses me off I’m gonna tell them regardless of a chat ban.

- - - Updated - - -

Then if I get chat ban I won’t buy any gg so ye gg buying detterant maybe

Its not about being angry at someone, I don't think anyone had any issue with this or the majority of shit talking. The chat ban is to deal with actual bad stuff, not just people being angry and calling someone else a 'fucking prick'. The chat ban is to deal with harassment, people threatening to dox, people being racist, people trying to bully and all that sort of stuff.

Claiming "well I will just stop spending money if I get a chatban" is one of the most entitled quotes I have ever seen online. do you really think you can buy your way through life like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey scorp we been talking about the chat ban function in guild chat and would love to know if its possible to see for what we got the chat ban,so the words been "so hard" that you think we would deserve a chat ban.
like this we can avoid chat bans in the future or use different words that no body feel "abused"

would be a great update to the chat ban system imo

The problem here, from what I have seen, is that most of the toxicity in this game comes from your guild, so you are probably not the best people to dictate how it works.

Its deffo one of the more toxic communities I have seen in a long time in relation to online gaming, mainly as there has been no real attempt to stop it until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not about being angry at someone, I don't think anyone had any issue with this or the majority of shit talking. The chat ban is to deal with actual bad stuff, not just people being angry and calling someone else a 'fucking prick'. The chat ban is to deal with harassment, people threatening to dox, people being racist, people trying to bully and all that sort of stuff.

Claiming "well I will just stop spending money if I get a chatban" is one of the most entitled quotes I have ever seen online. do you really think you can buy your way through life like that?

- - - Updated - - -

The problem here, from what I have seen, is that most of the toxicity in this game comes from your guild, so you are probably not the best people to dictate how it works.

Out of all the languages on Google translate, my brother decided to speak facts.

Salute Sir

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well said.

Out of all the languages on Google translate, my brother decided to speak facts.

Salute Sir

No problemo! Truth is really all I have time for these days.

I genuinely love playing mir, I always have. It's a great way to kill time (and mobs). I have also spent way too much time in other game communities from CS, early GTA online, other MMO's and craploads of other random games and have never seen a community that was allowed to get so out of control as this one has, which Is why I am very happy to see Andy take it seriously and actually apply some rules to it.

RE my view on Wummy and his guild. I have not seen any other guild act like them (although, they are not all bad and some have been cool with me), or people in-game act like him. He is the only person on the server I have had to actually chat-block as any time he was near me he would chuck non-stop homophobic abuse at me because I had the audacity to be friends with Zade! This led to him telling his whole guild that I was Zade and they had to PK me on sight! Thankfully not everyone in that guild is as irrational as him.

The way I see it, this is a game. I have no time for this game leaking into my personal life. What happens in this game should stay in-game and has no business affecting any of us outside of the mir server. And if the server experience is more enjoyable more people would play. (Arcadia doesn't have the best rep in the mir fb groups for this very reason).

If Andy ever wants help to get a grip of this issue and to police it my messages are open!

No problemo! Truth is really all I have time for these days.

I genuinely love playing mir, I always have. It's a great way to kill time (and mobs). I have also spent way too much time in other game communities from CS, early GTA online, other MMO's and craploads of other random games and have never seen a community that was allowed to get so out of control as this one has, which Is why I am very happy to see Andy take it seriously and actually apply some rules to it.

RE my view on Wummy and his guild. I have not seen any other guild act like them (although, they are not all bad and some have been cool with me), or people in-game act like him. He is the only person on the server I have had to actually chat-block as any time he was near me he would chuck non-stop homophobic abuse at me because I had the audacity to be friends with Zade! This led to him telling his whole guild that I was Zade and they had to PK me on sight! Thankfully not everyone in that guild is as irrational as him.

The way I see it, this is a game. I have no time for this game leaking into my personal life. What happens in this game should stay in-game and has no business affecting any of us outside of the mir server. And if the server experience is more enjoyable more people would play. (Arcadia doesn't have the best rep in the mir fb groups for this very reason).

If Andy ever wants help to get a grip of this issue and to police it my messages are open!

exuse me ?

what you saying there xD

Mir is nothing compared to lot other games, i got told loads worse in games like Mincraft, Leauge of Legends and even Diablo. you saying you played GTA and never got abused ?
not sure maybe you was in single player xD

I do homophobic comments to you ? saying you and Zade are besties and you would do everything for him is homophobic ? i think you dont know what that word means anyway.
Telling me that you are zade while i know you are BrokenStevie? I know every char of Zade so why should i say you are Zade?

you a poor guy just as poor as that half of us get moderated, stop saying its a 1 sided game,just look at Vexus forum posts ? takes you 1 minute to see that guy got some anger issues. AlsirAl about to be a cunt as well. yeah,we dont like zade and you . just because you guys think something better.

sorry for posting on this account Scorp, But my main account is blocked for some silly reason again. once again. even when i dont know what was against the rules what i said

exuse me ?

what you saying there xD

Mir is nothing compared to lot other games, i got told loads worse in games like Mincraft, Leauge of Legends and even Diablo. you saying you played GTA and never got abused ?
not sure maybe you was in single player xD

I do homophobic comments to you ? saying you and Zade are besties and you would do everything for him is homophobic ? i think you dont know what that word means anyway.
Telling me that you are zade while i know you are BrokenStevie? I know every char of Zade so why should i say you are Zade?

you a poor guy just as poor as that half of us get moderated, stop saying its a 1 sided game,just look at Vexus forum posts ? takes you 1 minute to see that guy got some anger issues. AlsirAl about to be a cunt as well. yeah,we dont like zade and you . just because you guys think something better.

sorry for posting on this account Scorp, But my main account is blocked for some silly reason again. once again. even when i dont know what was against the rules what i said
why have you dragged me into your pithiness?? Love the anger issue comment though :) also am still here active as ever and not banned for being stupid.

why have you dragged me into your pithiness?? Love the anger issue comment though :) also am still here active as ever and not banned for being stupid.

because you´re the best example for being toxic, saying that i get abused in school for no reason, my posts get moderated for saying that zade saying something bad about the genereation in 2022 and that everyone can indentfiy as what they want? since today no answer of Scorp that can explain that new weird moderated posts on forum,
since then not a single comment got posted from me even when i tried to help other players without mention zade anyway. bit weird isnt it?

now back to my main posts,yes i was bit angry on there because i dont understand how Stevie can talk like that and putting lies about me in there as well?
Only thing i said in the past was that Zade and him loves each other and stevie would do everything for him but hows that Homophobic?
saying something like that can cause some real problems to me lol

also i did some spelling misstakes earlier in my posts but im ill with covid rn and feeling bit shitty i will try to correct most of that stuff now.

yeah,we dont like zade and you . just because you guys think something better.

last part is said wrong, i meant just because you guys think you´re something better than we are.
but thats just false,we as important in the community as you are. well... at least we should be as important as you are....

but somehow we just getting the punishments for that and not you guys, back at that point we can go to Vexus and seeing ow he abuse on forum after i got a ban on forum 6 months ago and got removed 1 month ago i never said a bad word and just gave my honest opion about stuff posted on here,never tried to hurt someone or abuse zade, yeah i hate that guy,but in the end its pointless. sometimes some jokes in game, but nothing special on forum anymore.

Mincraft= Minecraft
exuse= excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back