Feature Request - Reason for a Chatban | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Reason for a Chatban

Status
Not open for further replies.

wummy

Hey scorp we been talking about the chat ban function in guild chat and would love to know if its possible to see for what we got the chat ban,so the words been "so hard" that you think we would deserve a chat ban.
like this we can avoid chat bans in the future or use different words that no body feel "abused"

would be a great update to the chat ban system imo

Last edited:
Hey scorp we been talking about the chat ban function in guild chat and would love to know if its possible to see for what we got the chat ban,so the words been "so hard" that you think we would deserve a chat ban.
like this we can avoid chat bans in the future or use different words that no body feel "abused"

pls say your kidding right? if you dont personally know why you got a chat ban Thomas then i suggest you go ask your mother and father, copy paste the actual words you type,(im serious! go do it tom!! oh wait you wont and you will just reply with some terrible insult some one in the uk would try at the age of 9) your playing a game with adults now, grow up or at least learn to.

pls say your kidding right? if you dont personally know why you got a chat ban Thomas then i suggest you go ask your mother and father, copy paste the actual words you type,(im serious! go do it tom!! oh wait you wont and you will just reply with some terrible insult some one in the uk would try at the age of 9) your playing a game with adults now, grow up or at least learn to.

I didnt log on for 3 weeks logged on was chat banned, when i logged off there wasw no chat ban format in game. So i'm assuming people send in old screenshots, best option is to don't speak at all.

I didnt log on for 3 weeks logged on was chat banned, when i logged off there wasw no chat ban format in game. So i'm assuming people send in old screenshots, best option is to don't speak at all.

How did my quote text have anything to do with you??? Are you wummy or go u just buy his gg? ( you certainly don’t spend it on kit as £15k doesn’t exist on one char apart from DS)

Screen shots all have time stamps and gm can check them all

Firstly stop going on like your freinds guildes etc don't do the same because they do. Secondly exactly we're playing with adults so why do you take it to heart and cry your a adult surely you can deal with some abuse without holding your pillow at night and crying into it

Firstly stop going on like your freinds guildes etc don't do the same because they do. Secondly exactly we're playing with adults so why do you take it to heart and cry your a adult surely you can deal with some abuse without holding your pillow at night and crying into it

2 things! Find a single quote where I said what your stating! Oh wait you can’t cos u just made it up!
2nd stop hiding behind an unknown user and grow a pair!! Say who u are in game! Oh wait, we already know you don’t have the balls,
Rock on keyboard warrior

You lot literally make it worse for yourselfs by the min with this kind of response, you sound like a school child

2 things! Find a single quote where I said what your stating! Oh wait you can’t cos u just made it up!
2nd stop hiding behind an unknown user and grow a pair!! Say who u are in game! Oh wait, we already know you don’t have the balls,
Rock on keyboard warrior

You lot literally make it worse for yourselfs by the min with this kind of response, you sound like a school child
I was just stating some facts if that's gets you emotional then I suggest play a another game. Your being a keyboard warrior right now lmao all he done was make a suggestion then your on here giving it your two pence like a school child hypocrite. And don't worry who I am don't want you reporting me for abuse like a 5 Yr old

I was just stating some facts if that's gets you emotional then I suggest play a another game. Your being a keyboard warrior right now lmao all he done was make a suggestion then your on here giving it your two pence like a school child hypocrite. And don't worry who I am don't want you reporting me for abuse like a 5 Yr old

Fortunately any one who matters can see, you are just doing the classic of repeating what I’m saying, you make 0 valid new argument. There’s 0 emotion here, you are incapable to come with any reasonable response so you don’t. Flame as much as you want but 90% of this community can see through you inadequacies and that’s enough for me. Either man (say who you are) up or shut up! Oh wait I already win as you can do either….. proof me wrong! I dare you…. ….. …. And here it comes!!! …. Dam we all let down by the unknown keyboard warrior who doesn’t have the guts to say who they are , what a surprise

Fortunately any one who matters can see, you are just doing the classic of repeating what I’m saying, you make 0 valid new argument. There’s 0 emotion here, you are incapable to come with any reasonable response so you don’t. Flame as much as you want but 90% of this community can see through you inadequacies and that’s enough for me. Either man (say who you are) up or shut up! Oh wait I already win as you can do either….. proof me wrong! I dare you…. ….. …. And here it comes!!! …. Dam we all let down by the unknown keyboard warrior who doesn’t have the guts to say who they are , what a surprise

No I'm stating that someone made a suggestion and you put your pathetic two pence in so put down the bottle and get back in your corner your just getting excited because you have had a few drinks. And you dare me what the heck are you going to do pk me? Lmao I'm so scared joker man like I said put down the bottle you can barely spell correctly

No I'm stating that someone made a suggestion and you put your pathetic two pence in so put down the bottle and get back in your corner your just getting excited because you have had a few drinks. And you dare me what the heck are you going to do pk me? Lmao I'm so scared joker man like I said put down the bottle you can barely spell correctly

What suggestion? Maybe get back on topic, oh wait you can’t cos u know your wrong and full of it. Trying to change tack and divert are we. 1st of all man the f up! Grow a pair and say who you even are before diverting and avoiding like you are…. Oh wait, u failed on that again

Also sorry if I use incorrectly spelled words, clearly got under your skin with using apple auto correct, definitely not my intention to offend you or anyone that way

Wow you not serious Thomas!!!! You seriously asking??? I’ll give you a reminder words/sentences like cursing at peoples family… your so low class and sick that you try to diss peoples 2 years old child… and then pretend you got big ==} lol. Man your despicable you should get chat banned for life or maybe Andy should only let you type certain words like “hi my name is Thomas” I love every one” I am a vegan” and so :)

you guys actually okay? crazy boys

- - - Updated - - -

talking about my parents again ? i dont know why i got my 2nd chat ban so i was asking for it, not sure whats your problem with me but maybe you just got some Daddy issues here again, dont need to tell you what you wrote to me all the time at war hm ???
lot messages you sended to me and got quiet when i said something back to you, kinda funny what you guys trying to do to get me chat banned,get over it pal. you should be the person that should grow up and dont act like a bitch just because i gave my opionin, weird guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow you not serious Thomas!!!! You seriously asking??? I’ll give you a reminder words/sentences like cursing at peoples family… your so low class and sick that you try to diss peoples 2 years old child… and then pretend you got big ==} lol. Man your despicable you should get chat banned for life or maybe Andy should only let you type certain words like “hi my name is Thomas” I love every one” I am a vegan” and so :)

again a useless comment here, telling me what i wrote when you did exactly same,also that messages from me is months ago,i dont play properly anyway because server gets even more boring every day. sadly server turns into a private server for Zade and the other weirdos. all that stuff let me think Andy is on your side and just do punishments to us and let you guys write whatever you want.

Also kinda cringe that you guys calling me by my real name

- - - Updated - - -

would love to have that thread closed, that guys never talk about the actual topic.

The System would help everyone and dont give any advantage to group of players.
nothing wrong to request something like that.

whatever,have a great Day :)

What suggestion? Maybe get back on topic, oh wait you can’t cos u know your wrong and full of it. Trying to change tack and divert are we. 1st of all man the f up! Grow a pair and say who you even are before diverting and avoiding like you are…. Oh wait, u failed on that again

Also sorry if I use incorrectly spelled words, clearly got under your skin with using apple auto correct, definitely not my intention to offend you or anyone that way

Are you actually fucking stupid he made the suggestion to have a reason for a chat ban so shut up you faggot bitch. Like I said you had few and getting hyped yo feel sorry for your missus you must have beat her up pretty badly like night maybe do what zade does crys cut his wrists then tells GM what we done to him.. Funny thing is we all do the same everyone dishes out abuse but you all act like saints like you never done no wrong fucking pathetic old men is what you are. And don't worry you could never get under my skin your less then nothing to me

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't do the same your a fucking joke acting like a good boy on forums you dish out abuse also just like your daddy nerd does so shut up and get back under your rock.

Are you actually fucking stupid he made the suggestion to have a reason for a chat ban so shut up you faggot bitch. Like I said you had few and getting hyped yo feel sorry for your missus you must have beat her up pretty badly like night maybe do what zade does crys cut his wrists then tells GM what we done to him.. Funny thing is we all do the same everyone dishes out abuse but you all act like saints like you never done no wrong fucking pathetic old men is what you are. And don't worry you could never get under my skin your less then nothing to me

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't do the same your a fucking joke acting like a good boy on forums you dish out abuse also just like your daddy nerd does so shut up and get back under your rock.

wow lol.. calm down unknownfool01 .. you've literally just gone from 1.. to 1000 lol.. Why have you just taken this personal? Why have you gone straight to abusive comments? Do you know realise this is a public forum where new players check this platform before entering the game? It's not a cute look at all lol.. I think you should 100% receive chat ban for this, whoever you are :)

- - - Updated - - -

FYI only people who receive abusive/toxic behaviour from myself are those who send it my way. Plenty of people in FB that don't say nothing to me and I say nothing to them. See that's the difference, I retaliate and don't instigate. Will I abuse someone tomorrow who abused me today? Definitely! Will chat bans change my approach? Most definitely not.

If you give me abuse, I will give it back. You will not receive a report from me. I have never sent a single email reporting anyone for abuse. I have no intention of doing so either (so privately send me abuse instead of public you won't get a ban).

FYI only people who receive abusive/toxic behaviour from myself are those who send it my way. Plenty of people in FB that don't say nothing to me and I say nothing to them. See that's the difference, I retaliate and don't instigate. Will I abuse someone tomorrow who abused me today? Definitely! Will chat bans change my approach? Most definitely not.

If you give me abuse, I will give it back. You will not receive a report from me. I have never sent a single email reporting anyone for abuse. I have no intention of doing so either (so privately send me abuse instead of public you won't get a ban).
Of course after all your a model member of the community aren't you who doesn't do no wrong come on cut the bullshit I seen dish out abuse after you lose a fight or what about when you said all that shit to apple.

Yeah because your a model member of the community aren't you who does no wrong come on cut the bullshit I seen you dish out abuse after losing a fight or what about when you said all the shit to apple so don't play the ohh I only abuse people who abuse me card it's utter lies.

- - - Updated - - -

no I don’t do the same shit, I’ve got a family I have no need to sit and abuse people unless I get the abuse. Anyhow am a grown up not a boy like yourself who hasn’t even got his manhood yet. and losers like you needs to know that Andy can trace your IP with your main account and slap your face with a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back