Guide - Ppl saying game is dead | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Guide Ppl saying game is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that’s been explained is noto/legacy are ruining the game with pk when the people claiming this are themselves in a enemy guild so sadly as much as you hate it
There’s people who will pk you over that matter and if I remember rightly it was you who left your guild dragons to join a pk guild horde who at that point was dominating the server so you joined them then became subject to pk and have continued with that ever since expect the times when you guys are outnumbered you then want to claim all I want to do is “pve” and enjoy the game you didn’t have that energy few months.
Don't waste your effort Pookies, the situation has been explained to them plenty times. If they still don't understand that's on them

I got to say 2 things
1) The server will survive if people continue to support it , it’s not about pk wars etc it’s about population dynamics if the population and AH gold shop cease to turnover pure economics dictate there will be less than 30 people playing a stagnated server with no way forward it’s happened to other servers where 70% of the player dynamics are on 1 or 2 guilds there is no fun for rest of players so they leave etc
2) where there is impossible quests for advancement that require more than 5 players to complete with no way of completing without them causes a huge knock on effect for longevity
Elysian gear is 1 such Evilmir etc questing for items that no longer hold viable for players that level faster than worth or item ….
This factor alone has caused many a player to reevaluate time spent in game .,…
Time in game spurs on activity from others if people s game time dwindles it’s like a cancer spreads fast and eats away at the server as a whole
Got to ask why people don’t log or why their game time drops from 20 hrs a week to 2 answer and fix those issues you have a live vibrant server ….

Last edited:
Aside from all the drama I don't want to get involved with...

People have fallen off hard. :confused:

I mainly play EST timezone, and @who always had 100 to 120 people playing in those times.

Now? 57 to 65 max, and 50 of those are afks and stalls.

Now why did this happen?

People leveled a lot during Easter. They leveled themselves out of gear and books.

They don't have the proper books/gear they need to farm the bosses they need to progress.

On top of that, the items and books they need are priced so ridiculously that people are choosing to stop playing and wait for game updates instead. Hopefully they'll come back? Who knows.

My two guilds had 20/30 active daily people for the last six/seven months before Easter. Now we're lucky to push 5 to 10.

Simply can't get them the gear and books they need, and when we tried to farm bosses it turned into a pk fest.

THE LORD OF THE DEAD HAS RETURNED...

Yea... I've said what I have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back