Guide - Ppl saying game is dead | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Guide Ppl saying game is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot 'mad'...
I think she deleted her post? I can't comment but glad you did. Sour loser and slut? That the best you got skye? Lmao if you think I'm gonna cry about that your mistaken. Maybe u should log off and spend time with ur kids and ur husband and stop embarrassing him. Poor guys a 3rd wheel in ur marriage πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Last edited:
lol..lets go back on "they say game is dead" in my opinion i dnt think it is tbh it shows in arena how many guild are active doing arena nowadays since its been change..8 guild has done arena wow..
to sour loosers RIP u wont never be miss😁 and keep mourning u deserve it
Well done, people have actually managed to do arena since Andy stopped you idiots from blocking it. πŸ˜‚ ur so irrelevent

I think she deleted her post? I can't comment but glad you did. Sour loser and slut? That the best you got skye? Lmao if you think I'm gonna cry about that your mistaken. Maybe u should log off and spend time with ur kids and ur husband and stop embarrassing him. Poor guys a 3rd wheel in ur marriage πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… fkn moron.
boohoooo is this the best insult u can giv me everytime, mentioning personal matter coz u cant win ingameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ur really a sour idiot . .or u actully a sour thats why no1 like u...no feeling sorry 4 u tbh,u deserve to be a losser..u need more time in ur phychiatrist u got alot hallucination going on my dear

Well done, people have actually managed to do arena since Andy stopped you idiots from blocking it. πŸ˜‚ ur so irrelevent
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ gosh another hallucination of urs..but like i say im showing the only fact ur acting quitting dnt affect the server..so goodbye

Since when was this about castles and allies? Or who owned what? Why everything about imms? You heard it from several players who's ruining the game. I love pk and I love war? I still pk and war even out numbered? I don't get your point?
No one give adonkey shuff about immortals, we just here reply ur hypocrite and retardness and if theres no problem and u still in fact playing game .... Why spreading lies by telling stuffs no true and crying all the time ? ... what an idiot .... which obv game working very well .. and people are active .. none of u will affect what ever qutting or playing as at the end of the day u say that and acting then u infact still playing it so hypocrite lol.

Since when was this about castles and allies? Or who owned what? Why everything about imms? You heard it from several players who's ruining the game. I love pk and I love war? I still pk and war even out numbered? I don't get your point?
Because this is what it rly comes down to the fact you guys can’t win castles or pk atm you can try cover it up all you want with β€œpeople ruining the game” you claim it’s noto/legacy etc pking ruining the game when firstly as I said I have spoke to many noobs in game not one of them claimed to have been pked by them and also when it was you lot constantly pking noto when you had all the allies no one ever accused you of ruining the game but now the shoe is on the other foot you want to jump on some high horse and claim you victim of grief it’s a simple case of karma what goes around comes around and now it’s on you you guy try to throw all the accusations out what was it before β€œthere cheating” now it’s β€œthere ruining the game” what you going to be claiming next. And bit ironic isn’t it saying everything about imms when majority of your guild come on here talking about noto/legacy.

I think she deleted her post? I can't comment but glad you did. Sour loser and slut? That the best you got skye? Lmao if you think I'm gonna cry about that your mistaken. Maybe u should log off and spend time with ur kids and ur husband and stop embarrassing him. Poor guys a 3rd wheel in ur marriage πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚omg no way you commented this how on gods green earth are you saying this πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚do you remember burningtao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚complete joker 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Oh
boohoooo is this the best insult u can giv me everytime, mentioning personal matter coz u cant win ingameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ur really a sour idiot . .or u actully a sour thats why no1 like u...no feeling sorry 4 u tbh,u deserve to be a losser..u need more time in ur phychiatrist u got alot hallucination going on my dear
not really an insult if its the truth? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm so sour over you skye, I'm so jealous you are correct! Sucks to be me eh i cant win on a game πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈyour winning in life love πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚omg no way you commented this how on gods green earth are you saying this πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚do you remember burningtao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚complete joker 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
in it lol...tell u what no wonder some people wont put there char name on here..this is what they get..they bully personal life..instead of sticking on a game matterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh

not really an insult if its the truth? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm so sour over you skye, I'm so jealous you are correct! Sucks to be me eh i cant win on a game πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈyour winning in life love πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
yah yah yah...i believe that u got bad karma and im so blessπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

in it lol...tell u what no wonder some people wont put there char name on here..this is what they get..they bully personal life..instead of sticking on a game matterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Honestly what it is is she’s trying to insult you with the very same thing she is guilty of πŸ’β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚. Think she could be a little jealous tha she’s not the one getting attention anymore πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ.

Honestly what it is is she’s trying to insult you with the very same thing she is guilty of πŸ’β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚. Think she could be a little jealous tha she’s not the one getting attention anymore πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ.
Exactly, pookies used to wank with every player in game even till now , then she talk about others life seriously pookies is most hypocrite person i ever seen prob she have mental dis orders as well .

Exactly, pookies used to wank with every player in game even till now , then she talk about others life seriously pookies is most hypocrite person i ever seen prob she have mental dis orders as well .
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 unfortunately u can help mental disorders but again nothing u say is gonna bother me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yep as i like throwing back what been thrown to me...so is nothing being a copy cat is about what u giv what u get from meπŸ˜‰
Btw she just mentioned apost says '' im single i can do what ever i want '' then she deleted it dw pookises we know u like make mens feel better .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back