Guide - Ppl saying game is dead | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Guide Ppl saying game is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am willing to go down this particular little rabbit hole for a while...

Just why is Zade not allowed to choose who he should sell to (or not sell to)?

Why is Zade posting that he chooses who to sell or not sell to and the criteria that he applies before making such a choice 'showing the real him'?

I don't understand you in the slightest.

p.s. I too, would rather chew off my own arm than knowingly sell to, or buy from, another player who goes out of their way to destroy my game. Is this a bad thing?
😂😂😂😂 i just show the fact that people no need to show who they are just for example...and who cares btw if u dnt want to sell it.. they wont beg and leave guild just because it says so😂😂😂😂

Anonymous forum accounts don't deserve proper replies. Put your char name then I'll give a full response
So just ignore dote then ?.
Your the ones who made this post? Yet we are crying? 🤣

How many people have said imms pks them????? Zero.

How many pve players have said you lot pk them? Alot.

Stop talking shite. People are bored of constantly being pkd by you all. Your ruining their game. So stop passing blame.
honestly need to stop this trying so hard to make people think noto/legacy ruining game why because they kick your arse all the time now as I said before when you had all castles and ally guilds you was telling them be nicer people might help you ? Now they have the allies you guys don’t so you straight jump to they ruining the game we’re all going to throw our toys out the pram and leave it’s a joke honestly you guys was all up for pk when it was going your way now it’s not it’s a total different story. it’s honestly so laughable.

Also please 🙏 inform us of these noobs being pked unless it’s just being made up ?

Ok, I am willing to go down this particular little rabbit hole for a while...

Just why is Zade not allowed to choose who he should sell to (or not sell to)?

Why is Zade posting that he chooses who to sell or not sell to and the criteria that he applies before making such a choice 'showing the real him'?

I don't understand you in the slightest.

p.s. I too, would rather chew off my own arm than knowingly sell to, or buy from, another player who goes out of their way to destroy my game. Is this a bad thing?
They destroy the game because of pk ? Nooo what it is going imms are just rly hurt about how outnumbered they are things ain’t going their way . So you can here is some manipulative mindset to try turn people against them funny thing is since I played the game they help me out a hell of a lot more then imms have I actually had imms try pk me (not recently) but yh so stop this nonsense about destroying the game.

P.s be nicer people might want to be your Allie then .

They destroy the game because of pk ? Nooo what it is going imms are just rly hurt about how outnumbered they are things ain’t going their way . So you can here is some manipulative mindset to try turn people against them funny thing is since I played the game they help me out a hell of a lot more then imms have I actually had imms try pk me (not recently) but yh so stop this nonsense about destroying the game.

P.s be nicer people might want to be your Allie then .

They help you? Bully for you. They don't help me. Mind you, I don't want their particular kind of help.

Be nicer? I don't pk people, I hardly say a word in game, I don't steal drops, lure on people or play mind games. Yet I need to be nicer?

I think the only one displaying a 'manipulative mindset' is you, buddy.

Also, what on earth have you quoted my post for? Your reply is of no relevance to my post?

They help you? Bully for you. They don't help me. Mind you, I don't want their particular kind of help.

Be nicer? I don't pk people, I hardly say a word in game, I don't steal drops, lure on people or play mind games. Yet I need to be nicer?

Also, what on earth have you quoted my post for? Your reply is of no relevance to my post?
Theres wise man said when u dont know what to say as ur wrong keep silence or u will show to others how dumb ur and thats what we all see here . so kindly shut the fk up ur ajoke haha

Theres wise man said when u dont know what to say as ur wrong keep silence or u will show to others how dumb ur and thats what we all see here . so kindly shut the fk up ur ajoke haha

Shhhh....the adults are having a conversation.

Your the ones who made this post? Yet we are crying? 🤣

How many people have said imms pks them????? Zero.

How many pve players have said you lot pk them? Alot.

Stop talking shite. People are bored of constantly being pkd by you all. Your ruining their game. So stop passing blame.
Dont talk about people and talk about ur self no one else is crying here expect u and some other imms . as not all getting pked like u assuming here. u just trying hide ur moaning with others to get just attention of ur hypocrite grow up ur rly embarrassing and cant kid adonkey .

No relevance how did you end your post “players going out their way to destroy the game” how did I start i mine “they destroy the game because of pk?” So think you find it was relevant to your post buddy.

For a man who likes to come across as a highly educated human being I’m surprised you missed that.

No relevance how did you end your post “players going out their way to destroy the game” how did I start i mine “they destroy the game because of pk?” So think you find it was relevant to your post buddy.

For a man who likes to come across as a highly educated human being I’m surprised you missed that.

I am educated enough to know the difference between the word 'my' as used in my original post and what you changed it to - 'the'.

lol..lets go back on "they say game is dead" in my opinion i dnt think it is tbh it shows in arena how many guild are active doing arena nowadays since its been change..8 guild has done arena wow..
to sour loosers RIP u wont never be miss😁 and keep mourning u deserve it

Actually, while we are on the subject of mind games, this 'educated' man offers the following as a good summarisation of the motivations of some in Noto / Legacy / Wildcard;

Enjoy your empty server!

I am educated enough to know the difference between the word 'my' as used in my original post and what you changed it to - 'the'.
Ahhhh and there it is can’t actually say a thing to reply to my post so have to pick out mistakes etc😂😂😂. Ahhh buddy 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Actually, while we are on the subject of mind games, this 'educated' man offers the following as a good summarisation of the motivations of some in Noto / Legacy / Wildcard;

Enjoy your empty server!
May I just ask. You say “enjoy your empty server” now as a educated man you should know how that sounds I.e you no longer play and now telling them enjoy their empty server . Now with that being said why are you now here commenting add to the flames if you no longer play ? Doesn’t really make sense does it just here to to blow of some steam I guess 💁‍♂️😂.

Enjoy your empty server!
Also mind games ? 😂😂😂where did that come from no one mentioned mind games joker so once again tryin your best to manipulate. It’s honestly beyond laughable man I have never seen a better case of thing ain’t going our way so we’re going to throw a paddy 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂.

P.s after speaking to many noobs within game I’m confused to how fingers are being pointed at noto/legacy not one of them said they had been pked by neither them nor imms. Furthermore speaking to many of them it’s Elysian who seems to be helping a lot of them lvl up etc .

Ahhhh and there it is can’t actually say a thing to reply to my post so have to pick out mistakes etc😂😂😂. Ahhh buddy 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I mean, just, wow.

You 'misunderstand' my post by, in your mind, substituting the word 'my' with the word 'the'.

You then have a half arsed whinge about Imms and 'manipulative mindsets'.

When your mistake is pointed out, rather than have the good grace to say you got it wrong you try to have another half arsed crack at me?

I mean, just, wow.

You 'misunderstand' my post by, in your mind, substituting the word 'my' with the word 'the'.

You then have a half arsed whinge about Imms and 'manipulative mindsets'.

When your mistake is pointed out, rather than have the good grace to say you got it wrong you try to have another half arsed crack at me?
My mistake ? You want to apologise for grammar ? You English teacher ?.

End of the day I have said my piece good boy and enjoy wherever you end up .

My mistake ? You want to apologise for grammar ? You English teacher ?.

End of the day I have said my piece good boy and enjoy wherever you end up .

And there you go again.

It wasn't a grammatical error I was pointing out. It was that your error changed your entire understanding of my post and your reply to it.

But again, rather than act with grace you act like an idiot.

So just ignore dote then ?.

honestly need to stop this trying so hard to make people think noto/legacy ruining game why because they kick your arse all the time now as I said before when you had all castles and ally guilds you was telling them be nicer people might help you ? Now they have the allies you guys don’t so you straight jump to they ruining the game we’re all going to throw our toys out the pram and leave it’s a joke honestly you guys was all up for pk when it was going your way now it’s not it’s a total different story. it’s honestly so laughable.

Also please 🙏 inform us of these noobs being pked unless it’s just being made up ?
Since when was this about castles and allies? Or who owned what? Why everything about imms? You heard it from several players who's ruining the game. I love pk and I love war? I still pk and war even out numbered? I don't get your point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back