Please start banning exploiters :) | Page 5 | The Legend of Mir

Please start banning exploiters :)

Noooo im not meaning youre trying to drag anyone into it bud. What i meant was, when i shouted in town calling out whoever was doing it, I got whispered by someone who told me how it was being done.

I don't want to drag them into it. They told me it was mirroring.

whether or not thats true, i dont know

"this definitely happened"
"I was told xyz"
Are not compatible statements

Please be more careful in your wording

One friend telling you something happened and claiming it happened in a particular way, but you have no way to verify. They could very easily be mistaken about where they were standing, even 1 step could make a huge difference, so unless there's screenshots with coordinates, the testimony means nothing

An anonymous person pming you telling you something is possible is also meaningless. Have you tried to verify it? How did your attempts to recreate the scenario go? Is it possible to do?

How come this never happens to me? I have kit and pets that are worth stealing, but it's never happened. It's like you never hear of a scientist with a good camera witnessing bigfoot. There's always other explanations...

Sorry drunk so ill keep this short.

He showed me where he was afk, and where he found himself dead.

He has never gone afk in a free zone before and died in the entire time ive known him so I have zero reason to not believe him.

After he said in guild chat what happened. I was shouting in towns calling out whoever did it, and someone, who I will NOT name, whispered me and said he knows about people doing it with mirroring against players and pets. I have no reason to not believe him.

I'm not going to name either of their names as I dont want to cause more drama on them.

Before all of this happened. Andyhug told me about someone doing it to pets. At the time I had no idea it could happen to players. What happened to my guildie was the next day after me talking to Andyhug. Hes also posted in this thread about it.

Sorry drunk so ill keep this short.

He showed me where he was afk, and where he found himself dead.

He has never gone afk in a free zone before and died in the entire time ive known him so I have zero reason to not believe him.

After he said in guild chat what happened. I was shouting in towns calling out whoever did it, and someone, who I will NOT name, whispered me and said he knows about people doing it with mirroring against players and pets. I have no reason to not believe him.

I'm not going to name either of their names as I dont want to cause more drama on them.

Before all of this happened. Andyhug told me about someone doing it to pets. At the time I had no idea it could happen to players. What happened to my guildie was the next day after me talking to Andyhug. Hes also posted in this thread about it.
I'm confused, a random person pming you saying it's mirroring that caused him to be pushed out SZ doesn't confirm anything. Have you tested this yourself? Have you sent Andy a message of this person confirming this to test? How does this person know it was mirroring that done this? Again if so, have you pmd Andy to find out who there main char is as it could be them? We have tried this for ages to push people out with mirroring, login in and out walking on them and it is impossible. It's also abit weird how this person showed you the coords where he was standing and where he dies but can not know who did this or even want to name the person who pmed stating mirroring. Why wouldnt he even think to try find out who he was killed by. If someone actively pushed him/her out SZ for kit or what ever, they wouldnt have just done it once. He would have been revived and killed again. Does he have kit that is worth doing this? Was he killed more then once? He probably wasnt in sz or it didnt happen. Im not buying it sorry.

Last edited:
Spoke to you in game, if Scorp confirmed you can't push people and only pets, I'll believe the gm and ya'll.

The person this happened to doesnt have any particularly good kit that would warrant the risk.

He's never had this happen before and has never gone afk in a free zone before so I believe him as well.

This entire situation is weird as hell.

Spoke to you in game, if Scorp confirmed you can't push people and only pets, I'll believe the gm and ya'll.

The person this happened to doesnt have any particularly good kit that would warrant the risk.

He's never had this happen before and has never gone afk in a free zone before so I believe him as well.

This entire situation is weird as hell.
Yeah is very weird. Well along as he didn't lose anything is the main thing 🙏

Back