Past Bichon: Dawn of Evil Mir | The Legend of Mir

Past Bichon: Dawn of Evil Mir

Warda

Staff member

Published by Scorpian on February 25, 2020

“The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep..”

After centuries a slumber, with Red Dragon at the throne, deep into Lava Caverns, the Oma prepare for his return. It is the dawn. The Dawn of Evil Mir.

pb.jpg

Past Bichon Returns

An epic new release is on the horizon. Last November, Past Bichon was consumed by a powerful storm. Villagers fled, guards defected, Oma retreated into the gorge..

The storm has passed, but the dust has not yet settled. A powerful class of monsters are commanded by the fearless Oma Lord and lay siege on the small fortress of Past Bichon. Defences are weak. It is up to you, heroes, to maintain the peace. But why are these Oma so desperate to plunder? What need do they have for all those jewels and gold..?

Only one thing, known from myth and legend could have preceded such a storm.. Only one creature has such a ravenous hunger for wealth. Only one Dragon can lay claim to the depths of Hell.

Coming Sunday, 1st March 2020, we are pleased to announce: the Dawn of Evil Mir.

What’s included?

✓ Revised Past Bichon and Thunder Pass to accommodate level 166 + players
✓ NEW level cap increased from 170 to 173
✓ NEW Heroes League entry level 168, from 165
✓ NEW unseen minions
✓ NEW super-boss, Evil Mir
✓ NEW boss, Oma Lord and his Spirit
✓ NEW sub-boss, Firefly
✓ NEW level 156 weapon sets (quests available)
✓ NEW level 162 weapon sets (quests available)
✓ NEW level 168 weapon sets (quests available)
✓ NEW level 164 armour sets
✓ NEW level 166 equipment sets
✓ NEW Arcamon to discover
✓ Randomised daily sieges on Past Bichon
✓ Additional spawns of other favourite sub-bosses
✓ More supers and champions than ever!
✓ And so much more!

The game will see a variety of other changes too, including the introduction of the brand new Mythic Item system and Kill Chains!
As well as various tweaks made to the existing regions.​

For full details on the release including patch notes and other changes, check out the website!

Really looking forward to this, esepcially the new game concetps (mythic items, kill chains) these sound interesting and it should be fun learning all about how they work!

Each time you kill a monster, you'll be gathering "points". The points will increase per monster kill but will continue to decrease over time while ever you're not killing anything. Increased points means greater rewards from non-boss monsters. Such as; increased magic find, drops and gold rates.

Further details can be found here: Past Bichon: Dawn of Evil Mir

TL;DR:
Keep killing stuff quickly, get better stuff. Don't kill stuff, get normal stuff.

As usual, just waiting for Windows updates to install.

Once the server is online please report any issues here. It is common for there to be a reboot to correct any issues - either on the same day or the very next day of an update like this.

Published by Scorpian on February 25, 2020

“The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep..”

After centuries a slumber, with Red Dragon at the throne, deep into Lava Caverns, the Oma prepare for his return. It is the dawn. The Dawn of Evil Mir.

View attachment 438

Past Bichon Returns

An epic new release is on the horizon. Last November, Past Bichon was consumed by a powerful storm. Villagers fled, guards defected, Oma retreated into the gorge..

The storm has passed, but the dust has not yet settled. A powerful class of monsters are commanded by the fearless Oma Lord and lay siege on the small fortress of Past Bichon. Defences are weak. It is up to you, heroes, to maintain the peace. But why are these Oma so desperate to plunder? What need do they have for all those jewels and gold..?

Only one thing, known from myth and legend could have preceded such a storm.. Only one creature has such a ravenous hunger for wealth. Only one Dragon can lay claim to the depths of Hell.

Coming Sunday, 1st March 2020, we are pleased to announce: the Dawn of Evil Mir.

What’s included?

✓ Revised Past Bichon and Thunder Pass to accommodate level 166 + players
✓ NEW level cap increased from 170 to 173
✓ NEW Heroes League entry level 168, from 165
✓ NEW unseen minions
✓ NEW super-boss, Evil Mir
✓ NEW boss, Oma Lord and his Spirit
✓ NEW sub-boss, Firefly
✓ NEW level 156 weapon sets (quests available)
✓ NEW level 162 weapon sets (quests available)
✓ NEW level 168 weapon sets (quests available)
✓ NEW level 164 armour sets
✓ NEW level 166 equipment sets
✓ NEW Arcamon to discover
✓ Randomised daily sieges on Past Bichon
✓ Additional spawns of other favourite sub-bosses
✓ More supers and champions than ever!
✓ And so much more!

The game will see a variety of other changes too, including the introduction of the brand new Mythic Item system and Kill Chains!
As well as various tweaks made to the existing regions.​

For full details on the release including patch notes and other changes, check out the website!

How do we access the new quests

How do you uninstall Arcadia as there is no uninstallation file in either the game folder or Windows uninstall / change a program control panel.

How do you uninstall Arcadia as there is no uninstallation file in either the game folder or Windows uninstall / change a program control panel.

There's no installer either, it's not "installed". Just delete the folder and it's gone

Mind any screenshots etc will be in there so if you want to keep those back them up first (move them into another folder somewhere)

Each time you kill a monster, you'll be gathering "points". The points will increase per monster kill but will continue to decrease over time while ever you're not killing anything. Increased points means greater rewards from non-boss monsters. Such as; increased magic find, drops and gold rates.

Further details can be found here: Past Bichon: Dawn of Evil Mir

TL;DR:
Keep killing stuff quickly, get better stuff. Don't kill stuff, get normal stuff.

Hello where’s the quests please mentioned in patch notes

They are not clearly indicated quests

This is my favourite map of all time so i am 99% happy! Almost called a sick day from work today just to kill Omas.

The last % of me is very unhappy. Last boss killed in first try and also drop new wep first time ? Clearly that Most been your intantion to motivate people to keep doing it ?

You are upset that you killed OmaLord?

I killed oma lord? Realy? Is that the sub me and DS killed late last night ?

I talking about Another guild killed last boss, cant be the one i killed with DS, and got warriors wep in first kill. I guess it all about luck and i am just jealus :)

Still, love PB! Thanks for it.

You are upset that you killed OmaLord?

I think he's upset that Immortals killed the main boss already.

To be honest they have a handful of skilled and organised players and a lot of firepower monkeys to back them up, so they were bound to be first to get it, there's no guilds that can compete with them at the moment. Notorius have gone mostly inactive, 90% of them only log on for wars. Dragons are very active but most players are too low level to compete at the top level. TheLegends and TheMongols both have some good players but don't have enough high levels to properly compete either.

As much as I hate to say it, Immortals did earn it. But I agree it's still a little disappointing that it was killed so quickly. I thought it would be weeks before anyone managed to even get to KR

It wasn't designed to be the main boss - that's EM (although EM is possibly slightly under-tuned too but we will see). OmaLord only has a 90 minute respawn.

Back