new arcamon pets | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

new arcamon pets

The Clawmonkeys are programmed as the rabbits / foxes on Arcadia if you wear a clear ring they don't run at all if you take it off they all run only certain ones unidentifiable by the player will drop the arcamon. So you have to "kill em all" as Pokemon players would say lol

Oma=woom woods(old one you run to up by oma cave)
Evolves @ 20 into oma fighter next evolve @ 40 will update soon as
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Evolves into oma warrior @ level 40 no added skills appears to be tank pet.
Claw monkey evolves into jungle ape ,doesn't seem to have added skill but not fully tested yet.

Last edited:
hey, i came back a little late for the party so im leveling up the new pets now.. firstly thanks for the info here as its all i can find, however could any of you give me any more updates on the new pets please ?
could any of you confirm the winged oma uses dc or mc ? just it looks like a ranged attack ....
thankyou

Winged omas use red and green poison attack and are distance killers, would suggest zerk soups to build its Intel up.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

i thought this so i tested it a bit. at the time it had 300 dc 150 mc. tested it agaist a spider with 300 dc and they had very similar damage. i dont know if maybe the poison is mc but its normal attacks are dc ... possibly
oh and yes both mobs had red on them
one more thing if i may, are wolf troll tiger event only and dont drop in normal game ?

i thought this so i tested it a bit. at the time it had 300 dc 150 mc. tested it agaist a spider with 300 dc and they had very similar damage. i dont know if maybe the poison is mc but its normal attacks are dc ... possibly
oh and yes both mobs had red on them
one more thing if i may, are wolf troll tiger event only and dont drop in normal game ?

Event only on tigers, as far as I can tell on winged omas higher Intel makes poison last longer. Definitely does on my khazard.
I have 2 khazard one with health is OK, the one with Intel paras up to 9 seconds, sure will be the same for oma, will level one with dc and get back to you in a few days.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

cool, i seem to be spending more time on pets than anything else atm lol
so does that mean wolf and troll drop in game now ? can you say where if so plz

cool, i seem to be spending more time on pets than anything else atm lol
so does that mean wolf and troll drop in game now ? can you say where if so plz

Only drop in snowbrook events normally Christmas time, but not sure IF gm will on this event, there is going to be dragon pets but only for short time
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I've not been on much the last few days but I did see someone talking about an arcamon from those hardback or whatever they are called in Arcadia island. Maybe that's just a nice little bonus.

The main event will have lots of Arcamon that are very good but only last until the end of the event. They are explained in detail on the website

Can the GM let us know if these pets are for event only?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

There's no duration time or expiry time on them so they will be perminant like troll and azure tiger ect m8, only be able to get them during event though

I'll let you know the stats of the blue later

There's no duration time or expiry time on them so they will be perminant like troll and azure tiger ect m8, only be able to get them during event though

I'll let you know the stats of the blue later

Many thanks. Question, is your egg a different colour to normal pets? If so would indicate it as a rare pet.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Hey Wick,

Thanks for being so patient!

Sorry, I've literally just got back in the UK about 4 hours ago - been away over the Easter holidays with the family.

When I get home tonight I'll have more of an idea and let you know.

Hey Wick,

Thanks for being so patient!

Sorry, I've literally just got back in the UK about 4 hours ago - been away over the Easter holidays with the family.

When I get home tonight I'll have more of an idea and let you know.

Many thanks bud, hope you had a great holiday ��
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday wick, having landed back in the UK at 03:15 AM and up for work at 6:00 AM by the time I got home I just wanted to eat my tea and go to bed. I'll keep you posted with any updates in the meantime as soon as I get a minute.

We did have a great holiday, thank you - hope you all had a good Easter too.

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday wick, having landed back in the UK at 03:15 AM and up for work at 6:00 AM by the time I got home I just wanted to eat my tea and go to bed. I'll keep you posted with any updates in the meantime as soon as I get a minute.

We did have a great holiday, thank you - hope you all had a good Easter too.

glad your back safe, easter event was very good this year many thanks to GM team. looking forward to update on arcamon page , understand your busy man.
keep me posted...
best wishes
TaoLoaf

i dunno i still think we should get a windows of opportunity to trade rare pets for couple of days, once every 6 months or so.. i just don't see any harm in this other than getting shed loads of ppl excited...

Back