new arcamon pets | The Legend of Mir

new arcamon pets

wicksey

Hi Andy and team,
Firstly thank you for adding new pets :)
Is there a list of pets and there abilities?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I'm guessing we'll have to find out :)

I got one quite quickly, was excited but realised shortly after that if I could get it so easily then so can everyone else lol, so I think quite soon they won't be so special

Hopefully they can be really useful once levelled up though, I'm looking forward to seeing what mine evolves into!

Same. Got a green globster! Evolves @ 80 just wanted to know what into and what ability it has so can feed it correctly.
What pet did you get?
Ps my pet dropped on skies for anyone looking...
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Official from mir staff arcamon pet locations top secret.... happy hunting
Just hope not weeks in wrong areas:(
Zade got you're wish:)

Last edited:
unless GM or a Moderator tells us.. we are not going to get a list or table unless somebody goes out there and hunt and level them... and post the info here.. this needs work and i dont think GM is prepared to make a list for us.. so we are on our own on this one

Would love to share but still feeling bitter about “legends” pking me a taking tele ring

Every item and every exp you have is gained by leeching other players. You don't know how to do anything yourself. Only reason you don't get pk everywhere you go in because you cry to your guild for help. When you learn to actually do something yourself maybe people will respect you more. Until then, you are seen only as a useless child with nothing to contribute

Every item and every exp you have is gained by leeching other players. You don't know how to do anything yourself. Only reason you don't get pk everywhere you go in because you cry to your guild for help. When you learn to actually do something yourself maybe people will respect you more. Until then, you are seen only as a useless child with nothing to contribute

Lol remember zad! “~It’s just a game~”

Would love to share but still feeling bitter about “legends” pking me a taking tele ring

Rolk Said to me he buy you a New one so dont you worry. Just talk to him.

We got 1 typ guys got two or Three before that and you are bitter? Ye.. I agree with all Zad Said. Btw first time i accualy seen Zade dont be happy in his writing

Lol remember zad! “~It’s just a game~”

Hehehe yes it is mate :) we should do another ice run soon, that was fun last time]

Rolk Said to me he buy you a New one so dont you worry. Just talk to him.

We got 1 typ guys got two or Three before that and you are bitter? Ye.. I agree with all Zad Said. Btw first time i accualy seen Zade dont be happy in his writing

Only type of person I don't like is freeloaders who do nothing and expect everything handed to them. Pointless children who do nothing positive for the game or the community. He is the absolute worst for that.

Everyone else I have a lot of love for including the rest of GF :) <3

Yes should do mate! Hit 145 on tao then got bored, but to be honest been getting Xmas sorted ready for the kids I think I’m the most excited in our house this year haha!

Green globster not evolved

hp: 200 per lvl
Dc: 9-13 per lvl
ac and amc: 1-3 per lvl
acc and agility: acc 2 and agility 3 per lvl
mc: 3-6 per lvl

Green Globster evolves to Red Globster

hp: 220 per lvl
Dc: 9-13 per lvl
ac and amc: 2-2 per lvl
acc and agility: acc 2 and agility 3 per lvl
mc: 3-6 per lvl

Special ability: Hits from a spot away but doesn't hit 2 targets. also it was doing red poison but after last reboot it stopped doing it.

Last edited:
Back