new arcamon pets | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

new arcamon pets

just noticed the feature that most pets cant be dropped on dead.. that freaking brilliant, now i have a reason to spend gg on pets without worrying too much about loosing it. good stuff

just noticed the feature that most pets cant be dropped on dead.. that freaking brilliant, now i have a reason to spend gg on pets without worrying too much about loosing it. good stuff

Is that new? I thought that had always been the case?

Was changed about a year ago . Pets are normally non drop. Must be a bug.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

- - - Updated - - -

Green globster not evolved

hp: 200 per lvl
Dc: 9-13 per lvl
ac and amc: 1-3 per lvl
acc and agility: acc 2 and agility 3 per lvl
mc: 3-6 per lvl

Green Globster evolves to Red Globster

hp: 220 per lvl
Dc: 9-13 per lvl
ac and amc: 2-2 per lvl
acc and agility: acc 2 and agility 3 per lvl
mc: 3-6 per lvl

Special ability: Hits from a spot away but doesn't hit 2 targets. also it was doing red poison but after last reboot it stopped doing it.
Hooked monkey= tristram

small update :)

Red Globster evolves into Reptilianhunter - AOE arrows and inflicts green poison
RakingCat Evos into Storm cat - AOE Icestorm
HookingCat Evos into BlazeCat - Unsure on spell used
CaveMaggot (dropped from cavemaggots) stage 1 evo wedge moth final evo WingedOam - does red and green poison hits everyhing in front of it, also kites mobs so has great Survivability
ClawedMonkey as noted by taoloaf drops from clawmoney in tristram forest - evos into spearmonkey abilities unknow will update once i evo mine and find out :)
TreeStump - drops from timberthorn in paradise isles/lake evos into nympho (if ive spelt that right) again unsure on abilites

will update more info once i have it :)

cheers
Eminem

small update :)

Red Globster evolves into Reptilianhunter - AOE arrows and inflicts green poison
RakingCat Evos into Storm cat - AOE Icestorm
HookingCat Evos into BlazeCat - Unsure on spell used
CaveMaggot (dropped from cavemaggots) stage 1 evo wedge moth final evo WingedOam - does red and green poison hits everyhing in front of it, also kites mobs so has great Survivability
ClawedMonkey as noted by taoloaf drops from clawmoney in tristram forest - evos into spearmonkey abilities unknow will update once i evo mine and find out :)
TreeStump - drops from timberthorn in paradise isles/lake evos into nympho (if ive spelt that right) again unsure on abilites

will update more info once i have it :)

cheers
Eminem

Thanks for the info :)

ReptilianHunter behaviour is a bit strange, it hits mobs from range but seems to stay close to me, so if I run/kite it will stay with me and survives a lot better, if I stand toe to toe with mobs it will do the same. Kinda hoped it would stay far away, but I guess I can live with it, I think this probably makes it most useful for taos.

Sorry if I haven't read this thread fully - but is the number of new pets still undisclosed?

GM not releasing a list of pets and were they can be found.
So we're starting our own list.
Feel free to add if you wish, I understand the reasons for server not supplying list is to make you hunt for them,
And to give players a chance to be the first with new pets. Downside to this is greedy players will sell pets at super
Inflated prices.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

GM not releasing a list of pets and were they can be found.
So we're starting our own list.
Feel free to add if you wish, I understand the reasons for server not supplying list is to make you hunt for them,
And to give players a chance to be the first with new pets. Downside to this is greedy players will sell pets at super
Inflated prices.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

aye will always be greedy players unfortunately, guess thats why we gotta put a stop to it ;)
as for a number on new pets ive heard rumors that there has been 50 new pets released but i Have not confirmed this in anyway so dont hold me to it

Takes alot of time and effort to lvl a pet to 130+.. i had to spend 2 days couple of hours of hunting for pet food, and then at the end i ended up buying the food from trader.. it set me back a good 8 million for just one pet... i really cant be arsed to go through that again for a while... it distracted me from other stuff i was doing like lvling, hunting bosses, or even salviging.. either way you have to put effort into lvling a Acroman.. and if you want to sell it depending on its lvl i think the regen of 10-20mil for a lvl 130 pet is good price.

Takes alot of time and effort to lvl a pet to 130+.. i had to spend 2 days couple of hours of hunting for pet food, and then at the end i ended up buying the food from trader.. it set me back a good 8 million for just one pet... i really cant be arsed to go through that again for a while... it distracted me from other stuff i was doing like lvling, hunting bosses, or even salviging.. either way you have to put effort into lvling a Acroman.. and if you want to sell it depending on its lvl i think the regen of 10-20mil for a lvl 130 pet is good price.

aye takes a lot of time to lvl them a reasonable price for the rareity of the pet and the level of the pet is no issue, however i have seen a select few people (wont name any of the "fellas" names ;) ) trying to sell rakingcat which is a fairly common pet for 60-70GG at lvl 0 absolutely ridiculous i currently have given this pet to 6/7 people and still have another spare in my store if i was selling at that price id be sorted for months lol.. on that note if any1 need raking cat let me know ingame ;)

peace
Eminem

aye takes a lot of time to lvl them a reasonable price for the rareity of the pet and the level of the pet is no issue, however i have seen a select few people (wont name any of the "fellas" names ;) ) trying to sell rakingcat which is a fairly common pet for 60-70GG at lvl 0 absolutely ridiculous i currently have given this pet to 6/7 people and still have another spare in my store if i was selling at that price id be sorted for months lol.. on that note if any1 need raking cat let me know ingame ;)

peace
Eminem

All fellas think a a HP pot is worth 10gg.. All the prices in their head are all over exaggerated, its funny.

aye will always be greedy players unfortunately, guess thats why we gotta put a stop to it ;)
as for a number on new pets ive heard rumors that there has been 50 new pets released but i Have not confirmed this in anyway so dont hold me to it

I suppose it's just a case of clearing through loads of maps and seeing if pets can be found then! Makes a change from us always being in red/blue :D

I suppose it's just a case of clearing through loads of maps and seeing if pets can be found then! Makes a change from us always being in red/blue :D

haha yep pretty much what ive been doing past 3 days lol need to get back to lvling tho been 146 for too long ;) haha

Cave maggot not evolved
Health :200
Ac&AMC 1-2 per lvl,
DC 10-14 per lvl,
MC 3-6 per lvl
Agility and acc 3-3 to confirm!!

Oma=woom woods(old one you run to up by oma cave)
Evolves @ 20 into oma fighter next evolve @ 40 will update soon as
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Clawmonkey evos at lvl 70 into spearmonkey and again at 120 into jungle ape - no added effects (such as poison or para) however seems to be a brilliant tanking pet has tons of defence and hp and amazing attack speed

Back