its time for change | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

its time for change

Since posting this, Cheng has left the sz 1 time!! (Think he went out to get milk or something as he nearly died to the a herd of animals east of bw)

Hehe, destiny2 just got me hooked…. I venture out of sz to all known camped maps/bosses and cant find a soul 😢, i have a very special set of skills and i will use them i will be stealthily venturing out in the coming weeks months years and i will find victims who will perish at the end of my blade, dont get too comfy.

Hasta luego.

Hehe, destiny2 just got me hooked…. I venture out of sz to all known camped maps/bosses and cant find a soul 😢, i have a very special set of skills and i will use them i will be stealthily venturing out in the coming weeks months years and i will find victims who will perish at the end of my blade, dont get too comfy.

Hasta luego.
I hope you got me on the list of people safe from you lol.

Hasta luego.
Better put that gun away and sharpen that blade by looks of it, O Guardian Mine. :cool:

Back