its time for change | The Legend of Mir

its time for change

ggggfv

Recently the server has become boring in the sense of wars/pk, im here to change that.......

Every single person on the server will be getting pk'd out of sz, except imperium guild and my loves DT, Curse, Ali.... No reply's needed or wanted ill not be logging back to check them, see you on the battlefield.

Hasta Luego.

Sorry for invading your thread Roy, this message is for the GM:

I think the server is really dull right now. We need more player-versus-player action. Maybe we could add tournaments or something that gives players prizes for winning battles against each other.

Also I believe Last Man Standing is very outdated and the prize should be updated, we also need new challenges similar to this. @Scorpian
Otherwise the server will slowly die like p69 and all you'll have left is PvE'rs.

Sorry for invading your thread Roy, this message is for the GM:

I think the server is really dull right now. We need more player-versus-player action. Maybe we could add tournaments or something that gives players prizes for winning battles against each other.

Also I believe Last Man Standing is very outdated and the prize should be updated, we also need new challenges similar to this. @Scorpian
Otherwise the server will slowly die like p69 and all you'll have left is PvE'rs.
I disagree. Loads of fun stuff to do atm

Recently the server has become boring in the sense of wars/pk, im here to change that.......

Every single person on the server will be getting pk'd out of sz, except imperium guild and my loves DT, Curse, Ali.... No reply's needed or wanted ill not be logging back to check them, see you on the battlefield.

Hasta Lue of
In 5 years of playing I have never seen you out of sz apart from wars…

PvE wise, but nothing with PK/PvP side of the server which is why the majority of players play the server

Buddy, what (other than a better last man standing) could GM do to improve PvP?

Any PvP minded players are free to meet up and batter the living day lights out of each other at any time.

Genuine question as to what GM can do to improve the game for PvP players that doesn't detract from the game for PvE?

IF this is the way the game is going no way I'm staying much longer or spending any more money on it.

PK is not actually 'part of the game', it is something that can be done and steps were taken in the coding of the game to punish people for it. If you want to say 'pk is part of the game' because it can be done in game then why not go the whole hog and say item theft or scamming are part of the game, as it can also be done in game (and shit... there isnt even a punishment for it!).

There should be a way to flag yourself as PvE so people can't attack you. Getting hunted by the highest-level characters in the game, for no reason, is getting pretty old.

EDIT : PvP is part of the game, PK'ing isn't.

Last edited:
IF this is the way the game is going no way I'm staying much longer or spending any more money on it.

PK is not actually 'part of the game', it is something that can be done and steps were taken in the coding of the game to punish people for it. If you want to say 'pk is part of the game' because it can be done in game then why not go the whole hog and say item theft or scamming are part of the game, as it can also be done in game (and shit... there isnt even a punishment for it!).

There should be a way to flag yourself as PvE so people can't attack you. Getting hunted by the highest-level characters in the game, for no reason, is getting pretty old.
It's one guy, don't worry about it, he's just bored and trying to stir some drama but he never leaves sz anyway lol

I don't think GM has given out any signs that he would like to see more PK. Even the change away from 'bound kit is destroying the game' wasn't really to encourage more PK, more an attempt to address what people were telling him. Unfortunately it appears this was a massive red herring (in my opinion) bound kit wasn't destroying the game (that's not to say it wasn't contributing) and that whatever issues were there were still there once bound was gone.

I don't think GM has given out any signs that he would like to see more PK. Even the change away from 'bound kit is destroying the game' wasn't really to encourage more PK, more an attempt to address what people were telling him. Unfortunately it appears this was a massive red herring (in my opinion) bound kit wasn't destroying the game (that's not to say it wasn't contributing) and that whatever issues were there were still there once bound was gone.
Sadly, if the highest lvl people on the server start acting like this there is nothing the GM can do.

Remove the emotion from the equation for a moment and look at the numbers. How many times have you been pkd while hunting in the last month?
Quite a few times. Only a few days ago Brolly and some other dickhole wrecked our hunting in 2 different locations (basically 2 separate hunts).

EDIT : PvP is part of the game, PK'ing isn't.
Back in Euro Mir it was punished by being red and it wasn't fun being stuck like that for 2 month straight... Messing around in PK village with a curse+8 Great Axe loses it's appeal after a while. However, it was still part the game.....

The issue with Arcadia and the problems you've described is the fact that people can go to hell when red and be out in no time.
The only way to maybe improve it would be to increase the punishment and force the PKers to choose who they go after more carefully.

Back in Euro Mir it was punished by being red and it wasn't fun being stuck like that for 2 month straight... Messing around in PK village with a curse+8 Great Axe loses it's appeal after a while. However, it was still part the game.....

The issue with Arcadia and the problems you've described is the fact that people can go to hell when red and be out in no time.
The only way to maybe improve it would be to increase the punishment and force the PKers to choose who they go after more carefully.
I remember when LordIronFist was the renowned PK'er

Remove the npc that deletes pk points for demon souls and let pkers truly be punished for pking?

The same complaint that was said to remove bound kit is the same complaint being said now.

Pkers are bored.

Now they're resorting to grief tactics like what happened to MM, which should get some people temp banned in my opinion.

Pkers are sat outside of entrances of all public caves recalling groups of pkers and killing anyone who enters. Bug cave and szt are two of the biggest places.

They go floor to floor rting looking for anyone they can kill.

As pve players we're used to it and just rt and move on or hunt in gp safe zone caves.

Quite a few times. Only a few days ago Brolly and some other dickhole wrecked our hunting in 2 different locations (basically 2 separate hunts).
I have Vic doing the same to me it dosent demotivate me it makes me want to hunt so I can compete tbh just brush your self off and go to another cave

I have Vic doing the same to me it dosent demotivate me it makes me want to hunt so I can compete tbh just brush your self off and go to another cave
The sad thing is, unless you are prepared to put your hand into a very deep pocket you will never compete.

The sad thing is, unless you are prepared to put your hand into a very deep pocket you will never compete.
This. 1000%

All you can do is wear a Rev ring, keep an rt and tt in number 5 and 6 and pay attention to mini map.

Back