hi, just a ask, i cant turn mobs on new Crystaline Map | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

hi, just a ask, i cant turn mobs on new Crystaline Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oh my, It seems you have problems with everyone, not forgetting this thread https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/44783-server-down/page2 you were attacking zade now ask yourself back, u got salty when Alan had a different view from zade? Now youÂ’re magically stucked up his colon? (Sorry Zade)

Before you post anything you should think twice and try to be constructive that would benefit the community. Or you have too much free time to attack anyone u think you can? If my advice was meant to be laughable, by all means, laugh all you want, but at the end of the day the joke is on u.

I, being the MAN i always am. Will take a step back from this thread. Hope GM could resolve AlanÂ’s request asap. Kudos.

Haha so far up your own colon by the sounds of It. That post your referring to about Zade was after a few incidents in game, something you know nothing about, seems to be a common theme occurring here. I also didn't get salty, I made a statement, nothing else no salt and shake from my side. Alan has played this game since it pretty much started, yet he still seems to do things backwards, hence my original comment.

It was done on purpose yes. Some monsters can block TU. It seems so comical to have created such a thread. I will allow it on all but the Spearers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back