hi, just a ask, i cant turn mobs on new Crystaline Map | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

hi, just a ask, i cant turn mobs on new Crystaline Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do that too. TU is good only for people under level 116 (it's actually decent for that level in ZD/SWT until you get inferno and can go to jungle) or higher levels with really poor kit who can't kill mobs properly. Only time I use it is in bile rooms I run round and TU all the archers first before luring the rest of the room together to kill in 1 go, but there's no archers in Crystal so I really don't see it making any difference

I'm with Alan/Wicksey, TU must be enabled in CP. Zade, you TU archers that slow you down with there ranged hits, but you wouldn't TU something that will slow or freeze you? you have no logic...

I'm with Alan/Wicksey, TU must be enabled in CP. Zade, you TU archers that slow you down with there ranged hits, but you wouldn't TU something that will slow or freeze you? you have no logic...

I don't TU archers because they slow me down, I TU them because they won't walk towards me which makes them hard to include in a lure. Everything in CP will walk towards you, so I just lure all together and kill in 1 go

TUing mobs in crys temple that slow/freeze you will be all of them.. with the success rate of TU this will take u longer fking around TUing mob by mob then just infernoing a pack and circling it no? logic lacking yaself soz

Let's just go with - everyone does it whatever way they want. I can see the point now that some people might want to TU even though it's a lot slower. Personally I don't see the point, but I do silly noob quests that some people won't see the point in either, so it's swings and roundabouts.

Andy, please make it so these mobs can be TU, then Alan can be happy :)

also seeing as everyone moaning that if TU doesnt work then entrapment, lionroar and confusion shouldnt work sigh..

TU 1 shots an undead mob on successful hit.
Lionroar - Fears surrounding mobs of a LOWER level for a few seconds
Confusion - makes the mob attack other mobs
Entrapment- draws a mob closer to the warrior and paras for 1-2 seconds

none of the skills listed does anything REMOTELY similar to what TU does therefore any comparison is irrelevant sorry to burst ya bubbles, Wizz has probably the most skills in game, can have the most pets in game, and can kill easily from a distance.

sorry but if ya'll gonna moan this hard over a skill that will most likely be fking pointless in new cave to start with as success rate drops with mobs higher than the player and most are in new area then fml try another class maybe.

I dread to think if Alan actually knew how to play the game, he'd be 170 already. TU'ing 1 at a time haha love it. Even at 162 still such a noob.

Don't go too low till resorting to personal attacks, the lad just wants TU to work as it is, simple. This may not be a competition for some, son. Players just level and uses certain skill on how they're comfortable with. You'd react the same if it was your skill that got blocked/removed/bugged whatever that may happen.

There may be a reason or maybe due to bug, lets just wait for a response from GM.

hello i was play arcadia in past and i leave it and now i back to it and i cant remember my old account and my email his name was master yi and i have anther account his name vladimir the first was warrior and vlad was wizard and some of people in game can remember me can i have any way to get my account again please any way any way plz and now i use this account and this is my gmail

Last edited:
hello i was play arcadia in past and i leave it and now i back to it and i cant remember my old account and my email his name was master yi and i have anther account his name vladimir the first was warrior and vlad was wizard and some of people in game can remember me can i have any way to get my account again please any way any way plz and now i use this account and this is my gmail

HERE: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=1

Off topic but g'luck with that.

Last edited:
Eminem what ur saying is totally relavant. All them spells are lvl dependant. Warriors should be able to lion roar everything two lvls before they can dash them. TU confusion and repulse spells should all be the same level To use on new mobs. What I do kind of disagree with is that any of you can use ALL ur spells on mobs in a brand new cave. I’m new to this server so I dunno how updates go but from my previous Mir 2 experiences, when a new cave is opened you have to lvl a few lvls before you can use ur spells in the new caves.

Don't go too low till resorting to personal attacks, the lad just wants TU to work as it is, simple. This may not be a competition for some, son. Players just level and uses certain skill on how they're comfortable with. You'd react the same if it was your skill that got blocked/removed/bugged whatever that may happen.

There may be a reason or maybe due to bug, lets just wait for a response from GM.

1: I'm not your son, don't be so condescending.

2: I was merely stating fact, you and I must have a different understanding of a personal attack. Mine was through an observation of his gameplay after all these years of playing with him. He is without a shadow of a doubt, the noobiest lvl 162 player on the server, fact. I didn't slander his appearance or his morals as a player just the way he plays the game.

Eminem what ur saying is totally relavant. All them spells are lvl dependant. Warriors should be able to lion roar everything two lvls before they can dash them. TU confusion and repulse spells should all be the same level To use on new mobs. What I do kind of disagree with is that any of you can use ALL ur spells on mobs in a brand new cave. I’m new to this server so I dunno how updates go but from my previous Mir 2 experiences, when a new cave is opened you have to lvl a few lvls before you can use ur spells in the new caves.

Yep all skills do work for me (what can be used on the monster atm since 90% of them are higher then me atm) and I agree if they are undead and tu is meant to work on them then so be it hopefully Andy will sort. What my point was make a post, notify the gm on the situation and wait for an update don't cry, moan and make 700 replies stating that other skills shouldnt work if that 1 doesn't, makes ya look a little childish Imo. There are many more ways to cope in new area until you can get confirmation from Andy. don't sit on forums attacking anyone that mild disagrees with you :)

1: I'm not your son, don't be so condescending.

2: I was merely stating fact, you and I must have a different understanding of a personal attack. Mine was through an observation of his gameplay after all these years of playing with him. He is without a shadow of a doubt, the noobiest lvl 162 player on the server, fact. I didn't slander his appearance or his morals as a player just the way he plays the game.
Well said.

All this drama over tu hahaha, no drama either way for me but if someone wants to lvl useing tu, let them. They are the ones going to be lvln slow

What a slap to your own face, talk about being condescending labeling ppl noob by your so called observation. I too "observe" as you post on forum being immature stooping so low that's why i'm calling you son u know like someone hasn't grow up properly instead of something improper, ofc you're not my son. It's like calling you a cow but you're not a cow, are u.

I think i posted something cool, thank me for my post.

What a slap to your own face, talk about being condescending labeling ppl noob by your so called observation. I too "observe" as you post on forum being immature stooping so low that's why i'm calling you son u know like someone hasn't grow up properly instead of something improper, ofc you're not my son. It's like calling you a cow but you're not a cow, are u.

I think i posted something cool, thank me for my post.

The fact you felt the need to comment regarding my post is laughable, It had no reference to you what so ever, yet you got salty because I called someone a noob. I think you will find it was Alan who was the one to stoop low and fire shots in the direction of Zade to begin with, where was your condescending remarks to Alan? Or are you stuck up his colon?

My oh my, It seems you have problems with everyone, not forgetting this thread https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/44783-server-down/page2 you were attacking zade now ask yourself back, u got salty when Alan had a different view from zade? Now you’re magically stucked up his colon? (Sorry Zade)

Before you post anything you should think twice and try to be constructive that would benefit the community. Or you have too much free time to attack anyone u think you can? If my advice was meant to be laughable, by all means, laugh all you want, but at the end of the day the joke is on u.

I, being the MAN i always am. Will take a step back from this thread. Hope GM could resolve Alan’s request asap. Kudos.

Lol
Have to laugh at half the comments here.
I think the name "noob" needs redefining as to it's meaning
So Alan is considered a noob by some.... wow level 162, highest in game, likes to use TU and you call him a noob. Then those thinking this must be even greater noobs as I do not see their names listed above Alan on the Rankings list with their so called "fast" ways of levelling.

Andy is being very quiet here, 2 pages and no response as yet.

Lol
Have to laugh at half the comments here.
I think the name "noob" needs redefining as to it's meaning
So Alan is considered a noob by some.... wow level 162, highest in game, likes to use TU and you call him a noob. Then those thinking this must be even greater noobs as I do not see their names listed above Alan on the Rankings list with their so called "fast" ways of levelling.

Andy is being very quiet here, 2 pages and no response as yet.

Noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back