hi, just a ask, i cant turn mobs on new Crystaline Map | The Legend of Mir

hi, just a ask, i cant turn mobs on new Crystaline Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can TU all the mobs on the way there as they are UNDEAD but high levels dont have the use of the skill in the Crystal Cave??? Why not???

Zade you talk for nothing to say, you are just silly soz i wish see why not a wiz 162 cant Turn a mobs there, why we level for ? at usual your posts are no helped but ty
i dont see why, a tao can confusio, a war can Lion and a wiz? we just can die? and plz dont reply Zade ty

- - - Updated - - -

no Forgotten1 we cant :) cause mister Zade say they are so easy lol

Zade you talk for nothing to say, you are just silly soz [...] at usual your posts are no helped but ty [...] and plz dont reply Zade ty
It's a forum, where people discuss things. You put your opinion, I put my opinion. They don't have to be the same. Sometimes people disagree, get over it.

If you want a response only from GM and not a discussion then use the following link to send him an email
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/sendmessage.php

One last thing, if you want to debate points, please be accurate. You pm me ingame saying "everyone" agrees with you. One person on this thread has agreed with you.

Honestly, I wasn't going to reply but you telling me not to really bugged me, so now you get my actual reasons for my opinion. Wiz are already very powerful there, can kill much faster than tao or warrior and can stay alive easily if you play skillfully. I don't want GM to nerf our best skills and make it so much harder and slower. If we complain TU doesn't work maybe he will give that and take something else away to even it up. TU is not a good skill for fast levelling, only good for people who can spend all day 24/7 in the game levelling very slowly. I don't have much time, I'm usually AFK because I have a very busy life so I want to use the time I have wisely.

He has actually been speaking to a lot of people who do agree TU should work in the cave.
The mobs are UNDEAD.
Wizards have had that skill since level 32 so why they should not be able to use it at level 162?
Why haven't people complained since level 32 it's too easy for wizards???
There is no reason another skill should be nerfed on other classes if TU works on Svaltus mobs.
Works on Prajna island works in the floors before the Crystal map so why should it be any different.
No skill is suddenly stopped when you reach a certain level.
This is not an event it's a hunting ground with undead mobs.
If Scorpion has decided to not allow it in here then that is totally unfair on the highest levels in game who have worked very hard to get to 160+ they have put a lot into Scorpions game. And before anyone says anything sarcastic no I am not level 160 no where near I am supporting this skill here to be fair to wizards.
Each class has players that think the other 2 have skills too strong...... that's how some people see things.

He has actually been speaking to a lot of people who do agree TU should work in the cave.
The mobs are UNDEAD.
Wizards have had that skill since level 32 so why they should not be able to use it at level 162?
Why haven't people complained since level 32 it's too easy for wizards???
There is no reason another skill should be nerfed on other classes if TU works on Svaltus mobs.
Works on Prajna island works in the floors before the Crystal map so why should it be any different.
No skill is suddenly stopped when you reach a certain level.
This is not an event it's a hunting ground with undead mobs.
If Scorpion has decided to not allow it in here then that is totally unfair on the highest levels in game who have worked very hard to get to 160+ they have put a lot into Scorpions game. And before anyone says anything sarcastic no I am not level 160 no where near I am supporting this skill here to be fair to wizards.
Each class has players that think the other 2 have skills too strong...... that's how some people see things.

Fair point, I'm happy to debate the point with you since you respond like an adult, which Alan doesn't.

People moan a lot to me that wiz is too fast at levelling, and I would probably agree, they are fastest for levelling in most cases. I assumed there was a reason for them not being TUable, maybe it's just a bug and Andy will fix it, in which case fine, but it doesn't make wiz useless, I probably wouldn't TU them anyway as that's a really slow way to level on a map like that, I don't see much need for it so not really a big deal.

To address the "no point being 160+ if you can't do anything" I would challenge that point, that repulse is a very widely used skill that is excellent for getting out of tight situations, especially when you are slowed.

On your last point, I wholeheartedly agree. There will always be people who complain that their own skills are not as good as the other classes, to those people I say, learn to use your skills better heheh :p

If the mobs are undead, then a wiz should be able to turn them under current standards.

If the mobs are not undead, then they maybe could have been named different, so that it didn't have the same name as mobs that can be TU / be close to a location where all mobs have traditionally been undead.

If the mobs are undead, then a wiz should be able to turn them under current standards.

If the mobs are not undead, then they maybe could have been named different, so that it didn't have the same name as mobs that can be TU / be close to a location where all mobs have traditionally been undead.

If what you saying is true then you have a point.

Tbh they should be TU able since there undead , but as mentioned I wouldn't even bother using it anyway , Cop all the way even if it's 1 mob , rilles me up seeing wizes in my grp flame dis a single mob about 5 times for it to die when they can just simpler run up n cop it once or twice lol

Tbh they should be TU able since there undead , but as mentioned I wouldn't even bother using it anyway , Cop all the way even if it's 1 mob , rilles me up seeing wizes in my grp flame dis a single mob about 5 times for it to die when they can just simpler run up n cop it once or twice lol

Yeah I do that too. TU is good only for people under level 116 (it's actually decent for that level in ZD/SWT until you get inferno and can go to jungle) or higher levels with really poor kit who can't kill mobs properly. Only time I use it is in bile rooms I run round and TU all the archers first before luring the rest of the room together to kill in 1 go, but there's no archers in Crystal so I really don't see it making any difference

Everyone has different ways and likes of their skill uses.
There is not a "one way" to kill when we all have several options to use. Single or multi mobs fast slow easy hard we all have choices and as in life we are each unique and use our skills talents how we choose. Whether we are faster or slower on doing something one way or another is up to us.
These are UNDEAD mobs so let them be TU'd. If not then let them be tamable! lol

Must say I'm with Alan on this, if you can't TU, then no confusion and entrapment on other classes.
I know wizzy level faster but some players prefer to TU to level. Each to their own I guess.
I say use every tool in the box if you need....
Alan for Pm..
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Yeah I do that too. TU is good only for people under level 116 (it's actually decent for that level in ZD/SWT until you get inferno and can go to jungle) or higher levels with really poor kit who can't kill mobs properly. Only time I use it is in bile rooms I run round and TU all the archers first before luring the rest of the room together to kill in 1 go, but there's no archers in Crystal so I really don't see it making any difference

so Tu are good for level 116 under? i dont know what you talk lol, you are funny Zade, if pple wanna turn and they are able to do, i dont see why they dont need, yourself you say you tu on bile kr, is not for have easy things on new Crystals but is a so good wiz spell, is your opinion, so let other pple have another opinion tan your, and stop apologie all time all ty

And i found Wiz yes level fast i am maybe 162, but look wars , Fly is 162 also and so so so many wars are 161 so not only wiz are fast leveller , 5star near 162 is balanced for that

i respond like a adult too, but you all time have negative points, is like on hunt, on challenge, you have to apologie all time on group , you give orders, you talk like a leader group, so on the end you are a stressfull, and is what all pple pm me on private when we go hunt toghter on challenge not my only opinion ha ha Repulse? yes sure , how can you repulse when we are blu on ice? just rt but if we can turn the fighter we are able to lure more and cop (my opinion is i am for TU TU TU ) we go see what gm say, hope he take a good decision, i rarely post on here, sorry for disagreament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back