Heroes League Bugged?? | The Legend of Mir

Heroes League Bugged??

Mustafa13

Hi, I would like to address the current issue that we've been facing for several months now.

Heroes League Starts at 180 on Project 69, but weirdly the perks stop at 184 at 50% drop, I'm 185 right now and I still get the same heroes league perk as a level 184.

This is annoying because it makes levelling completely useless, there is no PvP in game everyone only plays for PvE and the heroes league perk are a huge benefit to us.
I have asked level 186 and 187 players they also get 50% drop, magic, gold find perk the exact same as a level 184 char..... :( Please Fix this i should have 70% drop rate if i remember correctly.

1662033723509.png

Last Heroes League we had was from 175 - 180, worked perfectly fine.
But this time you've made it from 180 - 190 and it stops at 184 for no reason, i think this is the issue here, maybe you could solve this problem by making 185 the new heroes league I honestly wouldn't have an issue.

Thank you.

I can't speak for p69 really, but it also caps at 50% perk on Arcadia. GM has probably just copied it over

I can't speak for p69 really, but it also caps at 50% perk on Arcadia. GM has probably just copied it over
Oh okay, thanks for the info I have a feeling that you're right, however last time we had the perk it was capped at 100%

Back