here we go again. Wiz pets | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

here we go again. Wiz pets

The fact that a noob wiz in shop kit is able to stand there kill the highest lvl’d and kitted melee in game with complete ease... like wtf is the point of grinding so hard just so some noob can tame something so broken that has both Power + health at such a low level..

It would be OK if Lion roar WORKED properly in pvp, its meant to stop pets from joining fights for a small amount of time to give us a chance to get to target...

I don’t mind them personally if LR Works...
Or.. make them TU’able, or make them 165 pets :) get wizzies to lvl for their power lol

I didn't kill him, but I certainly can play my class. I almost reved him because I surprised him by the castle door with 2 hulks and fg and inferno. That's called strategy mate. All he had to do was BC away. I do not have the best kit but they are no shop kit.

Looks like you are exaggerating the problem simply because u didn't like the outcome of the war. Makes me not able to take your arguments seriously when you twist the fact to favour your argument.

I didn't kill him, but I certainly can play my class. I almost reved him because I surprised him by the castle door with 2 hulks and fg and inferno. That's called strategy mate. All he had to do was BC away. I do not have the best kit but they are no shop kit.

Looks like you are exaggerating the problem simply because u didn't like the outcome of the war. Makes me not able to take your arguments seriously when you twist the fact to favour your argument.

I don't see any strategy when 2 of them smashing me with ridiculous damage while u spamming skills. Go play melee class and try kill a ranged class & make them TT/RT, its not easy chasing + hitting while u run =P, u think of something that can counter to hit/stop u, now thats strategy/skill. But because the fact wiz/tao are easy for pking others thats why u switched class?

Also no idea why LR was nerfed, seems like most skills of warrior being nerfed to the core it is almost deemed useless, not entirely. So my suggestions are:

1) Wiz may tame 5 but reduce AC/AMC/HP/DC of the hulks on par like any other mobs out of sunken ship but maybe stronger a tad

or

2) Keep AC/AMC/DC/HP but limit tame to 1 or 2 hulks each, blues/reds aren't tamable. Maybe add a life span for these pets upon tamed.

3) Fix LR to avoid ranged mobs from still hitting players when LR'd, duration needs increasing further, currently warrs have to spam LR every 1-2 sec, coz the duration isn't long enough. Able to LR/entrap them even lvl 7's.

or

3) Make all not tamable but introduce them as arcamon pet's, low drop rate of course =))

I wasn't able to give any feedback during the time when they was still able to para as i wasn't at that war. My feedback as of right now, when i've been at the last war and experienced how stupidly OP they are. Every players comment is important, that's how Andy works by reading all these idea's/feed backs here. Just like CT or any other things that have been changed few times to balance upon requests, and so on. Thanks.

I don't see any strategy when 2 of them smashing me with ridiculous damage while u spamming skills. Go play melee class and try kill a ranged class & make them TT/RT, its not easy chasing + hitting while u run =P, u think of something that can counter to hit/stop u, now thats strategy/skill. But because the fact wiz/tao are easy for pking others thats why u switched class?

Also no idea why LR was nerfed, seems like most skills of warrior being nerfed to the core it is almost deemed useless, not entirely. So my suggestions are:

1) Wiz may tame 5 but reduce AC/AMC/HP/DC of the hulks on par like any other mobs out of sunken ship but maybe stronger a tad

or

2) Keep AC/AMC/DC/HP but limit tame to 1 or 2 hulks each, blues/reds aren't tamable. Maybe add a life span for these pets upon tamed.

3) Fix LR to avoid ranged mobs from still hitting players when LR'd, duration needs increasing further, currently warrs have to spam LR every 1-2 sec, coz the duration isn't long enough. Able to LR/entrap them even lvl 7's.

or

3) Make all not tamable but introduce them as arcamon pet's, low drop rate of course =))

I wasn't able to give any feedback during the time when they was still able to para as i wasn't at that war. My feedback as of right now, when i've been at the last war and experienced how stupidly OP they are. Every players comment is important, that's how Andy works by reading all these idea's/feed backs here. Just like CT or any other things that have been changed few times to balance upon requests, and so on. Thanks.

Lol why is it not strategy? You think it's better for a Wiz to set up his spells after a warrior has come near them? Spamming skills? That's what you do in all the games my friend. You would have never even come close to rev if you BCed instantly when you came in. Ofc you didn't know what was waiting for you inside. But you choose to immediately kill me who was by the door with my pets. Of course I will kite you around my pets. Had I had 5 roads they will fuck you up to if you choose to stand in my fire and fg to kill me.

This reminds me 1 time when I had 5 yetis including a super one from bdd. Was pvping some really good (similar to Jnavl if not better kit) 155+ warr and he decides to go for my pets that was resting. I activated them and he got immediately smashed down close to rev and BCed out. So I don't think hulks are as OP as you guys claim to be when there are other pets that do similar dmg. You just shouldn't be fighting a Wiz beside her pets if you are warr. Wiz single target damage sucks balls anyways, it takes me like 30 hits of flamedisruptor to take down a warrior with 10k hp. It does get better if we can have inferno/FG and cop the enemy that's why we camp at castles door.

Like said. I don't think any Wiz would want a drawn out battle with a warr in open field battle if they risks losing their hulks from you luring one and killing it.

Go recruit some Wiz if you are so salty about losing 2 castles in war, they are good at wars like you guys always tell me.

�� �� �� They moan about them being to hard, next breath give us all one as a acamon each lmao! Is that because you outnumber us 2-1 so you can have twice as many

Lol why is it not strategy? You think it's better for a Wiz to set up his spells after a warrior has come near them? Spamming skills? That's what you do in all the games my friend. You would have never even come close to rev if you BCed instantly when you came in. Ofc you didn't know what was waiting for you inside. But you choose to immediately kill me who was by the door with my pets. Of course I will kite you around my pets. Had I had 5 roads they will fuck you up to if you choose to stand in my fire and fg to kill me.

This reminds me 1 time when I had 5 yetis including a super one from bdd. Was pvping some really good (similar to Jnavl if not better kit) 155+ warr and he decides to go for my pets that was resting. I activated them and he got immediately smashed down close to rev and BCed out. So I don't think hulks are as OP as you guys claim to be when there are other pets that do similar dmg. You just shouldn't be fighting a Wiz beside her pets if you are warr. Wiz single target damage sucks balls anyways, it takes me like 30 hits of flamedisruptor to take down a warrior with 10k hp. It does get better if we can have inferno/FG and cop the enemy that's why we camp at castles door.

Like said. I don't think any Wiz would want a drawn out battle with a warr in open field battle if they risks losing their hulks from you luring one and killing it.

Go recruit some Wiz if you are so salty about losing 2 castles in war, they are good at wars like you guys always tell me.

Not for warriors we can't spam skills its cool down its too long to wait but i get it ur a wiz with multiple spells to use. The spell we get to spam like LR is not effective enough. Roads? i think u meant toads, they are ok, i still can entrap/LR them even if they are lvl 7 plus they don't do damages and have large HP like hulks do. It may take time to kill but its still possible unless if u have 5 of them normal hulks we'll get rev'd or die in secs. Imagine if all lvl'd up.

Its not about recruiting or not, its about balancing. Thanks for input btw.

- - - Updated - - -

�� �� �� They moan about them being to hard, next breath give us all one as a acamon each lmao! Is that because you outnumber us 2-1 so you can have twice as many

Why not? It'll be an OP pet. Again it is not moaning, its a suggestion. xD Being outnumbered doesn't mean we have to ignore the imbalance of the game and abuse it.

Not for warriors we can't spam skills its cool down its too long to wait but i get it ur a wiz with multiple spells to use. The spell we get to spam like LR is not effective enough. Roads? i think u meant toads, they are ok, i still can entrap/LR them even if they are lvl 7 plus they don't do damages and have large HP like hulks do. It may take time to kill but its still possible unless if u have 5 of them normal hulks we'll get rev'd or die in secs. Imagine if all lvl'd up.

Its not about recruiting or not, its about balancing. Thanks for input btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not? It'll be an OP pet. Again it is not moaning, its a suggestion. xD Being outnumbered doesn't mean we have to ignore the imbalance of the game and abuse it.

You should take your own advise

Thanks for teaching me that if I lvl my pets to 7 they can't be LR I didn't know that .

Also as Iv just read today , if a war lands 1 slice hit on us that's is dead and lost all 5 hulks , , so surley that balances it out , yous can basicly 1 hit us with slice as we can't out pot it or tt away from it lol

Thanks for teaching me that if I lvl my pets to 7 they can't be LR I didn't know that .

Also as Iv just read today , if a war lands 1 slice hit on us that's is dead and lost all 5 hulks , , so surley that balances it out , yous can basicly 1 hit us with slice as we can't out pot it or tt away from it lol

No problem but it's not meant to be a secret.

Balance? How so? U mean there's a premium cave where slice 100% drops for all warrs for them to go out and kill u? Only few warrs have it anyway.

Slice don't work that way, it reduces ur HP but not to the extent till u die, u still can pot up or get heals, u have bloodstorm. U can't compare a skill to pets tbh. -.-

Jnavl

What i think you are missing from input is, i am evaluating the pros and cons of the classes. Just wanna stress again what i keep on hearing from your allies, Wizards are good in wars.

If its about balancing, why not give wizards the same single target dps that warrior has? Then Wizards wouldn't have any problem versus Taos. Or struggling to kite 135 bosses for 15+ minutes just to kill them if they dont have proper pets. You do not know the pain of having to farming a whole morning just to get GP so i can tame some pets in Ice Temple and go bossing. And 1 mistake then some of your pets are dead. I wish i had warrior dps so i can always go do a few bosses quickly and not have to worry about pets.

On the topic of farming bosses as warrior, seems like warriors in my guild are still doing fine on higher bosses even after the rev change. I guess they are just good players.

U mean there's a premium cave where slice 100% drops for all warrs for them to go out and kill u? Only few warrs have it anyway.
Only a few warriors having the skill is a temporary thing, a year ago FSF was rare. In time more warriors will have it and eventually it will be very common.

Slice don't work that way, it reduces ur HP but not to the extent till u die, u still can pot up or get heals, u have bloodstorm. U can't compare a skill to pets tbh. -.-
Don't think I've ever actually been hit by slice, but from what I read somewhere earlier today (thought it was on this thead, but can't find it, maybe another thread) that bleed from slice does damage faster than an HP pot can work even with +100% hp regen. Bloodstorm only works on mobs, no good in a war.

If you get us with slice it seems basically that's us dead. We need pets to keep you away!

Jnavl

What i think you are missing from input is, i am evaluating the pros and cons of the classes. Just wanna stress again what i keep on hearing from your allies, Wizards are good in wars.

If its about balancing, why not give wizards the same single target dps that warrior has? Then Wizards wouldn't have any problem versus Taos. Or struggling to kite 135 bosses for 15+ minutes just to kill them if they dont have proper pets. You do not know the pain of having to farming a whole morning just to get GP so i can tame some pets in Ice Temple and go bossing. And 1 mistake then some of your pets are dead. I wish i had warrior dps so i can always go do a few bosses quickly and not have to worry about pets.

On the topic of farming bosses as warrior, seems like warriors in my guild are still doing fine on higher bosses even after the rev change. I guess they are just good players.

It's their personal point of view about how good is wiz in a war not the whole alliance, its because of the pet itself. Regardless if u have any concerns having problems farming GP or anything start a new thread and justify your reasons to GM, mistakes are from ur own not the game itself. Wiz do have crazy DPS but we're not raising issues about that, its just that u need better kit and proper skills.

And by the way i feel happy for your warriors in ur guild that they are doing fine. :eagerness:

Wizz have had it difficult with e-shock skill from day 1 on arcadia, finding 5 good ones can take days or even weeks and even then every 4hours at retame we always lose at least 1 to the e-shock death bug. Of course we can spend 15mins every hour to keep them by recharging the timer but how on earth some wizz have the patience for that is beyond me.

Then at lvl 140 we finally have a good pet which is still not easily accessed as blueberry has said we need to farm gp everytime, and again if we are pkd /die / lag etc we lose them.

But e-shock is probably our most important skill, if you look at pets strength right back to blue rogues/brutes nagas yetis the hulkmen increased hp/DC are right on track, and again they are hard to get I'll never have them as I work them hours.

It's not broke learn to live with it.

Last edited:
Only a few warriors having the skill is a temporary thing, a year ago FSF was rare. In time more warriors will have it and eventually it will be very common.

Don't think I've ever actually been hit by slice, but from what I read somewhere earlier today (thought it was on this thead, but can't find it, maybe another thread) that bleed from slice does damage faster than an HP pot can work even with +100% hp regen. Bloodstorm only works on mobs, no good in a war.

If you get us with slice it seems basically that's us dead. We need pets to keep you away!

U don't have to worry as u don't PK =P. U get heals at war if bloodstorm doesn't work, pop a pot or 2 while getting healed? Don't think its a big deal as hulks in castle gets healed all time, tao's surely won't let u die too.

And no we're not asking for wiz pets to be stripped off completely, just a little alter is needed for hulks.

Counter slice = get HP runes? PK in lvling caves, u get bloodstorm work. Most wiz/tao already using HP runes with kit don't they? =)

Back