here we go again. Wiz pets | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

here we go again. Wiz pets

they can keep them pets for weeks like Nerd has done and then camp a wall with 20 of these things making it impossible for us to do anything because even when we recalled these pets blocked us in surrounding us

You had me up until this bit.

We don't keep them for weeks. I got 5 last week and worked really hard to keep them, it's more work than you think. By Monday I still had 4 left, so I gave them to Nerd as he had none and I was going to work anyway and was confident I could get 5 new ones on Tuesday. And of the 5 that I got last night I've already lost 1. They do help with bosses and PVP but for levelling it adds another element of skill as I have to work hard to keep them alive, and remember to retame them constantly.

Yes they are probably a bit OP, but please don't make it out that wiz have it 100% easy street. Wiz have some advantages now and a few wiz have put a lot of effort in to make the most of those advantages.

Had 2 hulk in siege last night.
I was alone in castle while 2 high warriors came in. They were both higher than me and my hulks.
My hulks was able to hit them and pose a danger to them when they just came in. After that they BC away and pulled hulks and killed them with para pretty quickly before I could even bring them down to half hp. I'm 150 Wiz with mediocre gear.

With enough room the hulks are not a trouble, we were defending a very small room last night.

We just happen to have 5+ play wizards and a small room benefits wizards given our FG and firewalls.

On open fields like most bosses I think warriors in group and much more potent in group PvP while wizards are good at defending castles.

It’s not the cop that hurts,

EVERY TIME I walked him, I got hit by the pet sue to slow, I ttd... I guarantee 6 of them pets can kill bosses faster than melee, also I doubt I could 1v1 the pet id probably lose...

He should look into LR it would help a lot, it’s really dodgy how it works on here..

You had me up until this bit.

We don't keep them for weeks. I got 5 last week and worked really hard to keep them, it's more work than you think. By Monday I still had 4 left, so I gave them to Nerd as he had none and I was going to work anyway and was confident I could get 5 new ones on Tuesday. And of the 5 that I got last night I've already lost 1. They do help with bosses and PVP but for levelling it adds another element of skill as I have to work hard to keep them alive, and remember to retame them constantly.

Yes they are probably a bit OP, but please don't make it out that wiz have it 100% easy street. Wiz have some advantages now and a few wiz have put a lot of effort in to make the most of those advantages.

Sorry to burst your bubble, however there is minimal effort requires for those pets, you can extend timer by spamming electric shock on already tamed pets, therefor can keep them for as long as you want... I’ve tested this.

It wouldn’t be so bad, but there health on them are stupid. You’d soon cry if a taoist pet(s) had over 100k health.

Fact of the matter is, you guys are bias as fuck.. proven that point in multiple threads.

Sorry to burst your bubble, however there is minimal effort requires for those pets, you can extend timer by spamming electric shock on already tamed pets, therefor can keep them for as long as you want... I’ve tested this.

It wouldn’t be so bad, but there health on them are stupid. You’d soon cry if a taoist pet(s) had over 100k health.

Fact of the matter is, you guys are bias as fuck.. proven that point in multiple threads.

Just get a high lvl whizzes in ur guild & lvl out the playing field a bit ore lvl up some they arent too bad to lvl up to required lvl to tame these hulks

Just get a high lvl whizzes in ur guild & lvl out the playing field a bit ore lvl up some they arent too bad to lvl up to required lvl to tame these hulks

Finally a mature convo, yeah that’s not the issue, how can you/anyone else justify a pet been over 100k health when your character he’s x10 less, wouldn’t be so bad if it had large health and low damage or large Damage and low Health pool.

Fact you can basically keep theses pets for large amounts of time that can kill bosses and not even lose 50% of there health, also they don’t really have a risk of dying.

It’s basically like having 5 warriors with larger health pools running around d with you.

I see the logic in ur complaint however from my perspective you had a shot to change the hulks and andy listen & changed it to remove the para as per requested as at the time the hulks was too op whit the para.
Now whitout the para they are too OP? Again i understand the numbers and the logic and would prob more likely to support that cause if it want this massive fuss in the first place about the hulks and the wish was granted. You got what was asked and everyone had to accept that. Same case now im afraid

Maybe a blnce of guilds is required too, only the defending and attacking guilds allowed at wars

Not even gna lie your damn right I am, I get rinsed as soon as I walk through the door due to these pets

Super hulks ain't as great as yous make out , they have large HP but shit regen and when u log out with it and back in it's HP drops to 5k then u afk for 45 minutes just to get it up to 100k , when hunting with 4 hulks and a super your super is always nearly dead as the regen is that bad so takes a bashing and never recovers from it

P.s I'm gona lvl to 165 so I can tame the champ priests then we will be getting a lot of moans lol

P.s.s want me join notorious for a month n even out the guild playing field ?

Super hulks ain't as great as yous make out , they have large HP but shit regen and when u log out with it and back in it's HP drops to 5k then u afk for 45 minutes just to get it up to 100k , when hunting with 4 hulks and a super your super is always nearly dead as the regen is that bad so takes a bashing and never recovers from it

P.s I'm gona lvl to 165 so I can tame the champ priests then we will be getting a lot of moans lol

P.s.s want me join notorious for a month n even out the guild playing field ?

Lmfao creemy xD
ive started lvling wiz and ive found out u can use a tao to heal them which is pretty op apparently tao's AC MAC UE all work on the pets too
As ik andy wont do anything ill be grinding to be able to tame them next week XD

Had 2 hulk in siege last night.
I was alone in castle while 2 high warriors came in. They were both higher than me and my hulks.
My hulks was able to hit them and pose a danger to them when they just came in. After that they BC away and pulled hulks and killed them with para pretty quickly before I could even bring them down to half hp. I'm 150 Wiz with mediocre gear.

It was me, just 2 of it and they almost rev'd me, HP was left like 300+. Imagine if u have 5. And ur lvl 150 VS a 166? Meh. Its ridiculous.

I don't see the purpose of having arcamon's fed with GG food if this isn't fixed. Andy pls balance this out or remove them totally or just make them tamable for 1 wiz each. This issue needs ur attention badly. Thanks.

The fact that a noob wiz in shop kit is able to stand there kill the highest lvl’d and kitted melee in game with complete ease... like wtf is the point of grinding so hard just so some noob can tame something so broken that has both Power + health at such a low level..

It would be OK if Lion roar WORKED properly in pvp, its meant to stop pets from joining fights for a small amount of time to give us a chance to get to target...

I don’t mind them personally if LR Works...
Or.. make them TU’able, or make them 165 pets :) get wizzies to lvl for their power lol

The fact that a noob wiz in shop kit is able to stand there kill the highest lvl’d and kitted melee in game with complete ease... like wtf is the point of grinding so hard just so some noob can tame something so broken that has both Power + health at such a low level..

It would be OK if Lion roar WORKED properly in pvp, its meant to stop pets from joining fights for a small amount of time to give us a chance to get to target...

I don’t mind them personally if LR Works...
Or.. make them TU’able, or make them 165 pets :) get wizzies to lvl for their power lol

Trying to sit on fence but aint happening...

What i will say is that if DC or HP is altered/reduced to cater for the warriors who want a easier fight is that Para against players in PVP is reinstated as right now you keep asking for all sorts of stuff then when you get it you change your mind after....

Imo I dont know why you was ever so bothered about the para in the start over the HP/DC but then again you few seem to react on spur of the moment frustations rather than assessing the situation then giving scorp useful feedback

Imo I dont know why you was ever so bothered about the para in the start over the HP/DC but then again you few seem to react on spur of the moment frustations rather than assessing the situation then giving scorp useful feedback

Right so lemme say something originally we complained to scorp about there HP,DC and also para because having 5 pets hit u is instant para combined the dc they have ur instantly gone.
Scorps changed it therefore reving is now something u have to work for and if like most people say it means more people are gna have to grow some balls and fight after being reved.
Theres no chance in hell any character wiz/war/tao would stay after being reved against these pets unless they literally don't care about there kit.
If LR actually worked well there would be no thread therefore if people really are against their stats being changed then make LR work or even allow them to be confused by taos.

Right so lemme say something originally we complained to scorp about there HP,DC and also para because having 5 pets hit u is instant para combined the dc they have ur instantly gone.
Scorps changed it therefore reving is now something u have to work for and if like most people say it means more people are gna have to grow some balls and fight after being reved.
Theres no chance in hell any character wiz/war/tao would stay after being reved against these pets unless they literally don't care about there kit.
If LR actually worked well there would be no thread therefore if people really are against their stats being changed then make LR work or even allow them to be confused by taos.

Well id be up for LR getting modified to help all but again it seems weird that you only complain about LR now sunken pets are used more widely and the people you tend to fight are wizs in a certain guild hence why these kind of issues always look like your 'moaning'.

Give scorp some figures and better feedback and he may review

Well id be up for LR getting modified to help all but again it seems weird that you only complain about LR now sunken pets are used more widely and the people you tend to fight are wizs in a certain guild hence why these kind of issues always look like your 'moaning'.

Give scorp some figures and better feedback and he may review

Against toast wizzies and even warriors with troll pets and shit I’ve always used LR and it used to work for a decent amount of time not me having to spam it to the point I have to stand still to keep pets out of the way....

Para shouldn’t be allowed in PVP for warriors wizzies or taos including pets, it’s a dumb idea always has been,

Honestly I don’t mind the damage and health on pets, that’s if our counter skill works against them, Tao wiz pets both of them.... but no it doesn’t work most time and lasts 2 seconds... I’m not moaning I’m simply asking scorpion to look into LR and retest it as it’s not right...

Back