here we go again. Wiz pets | The Legend of Mir

here we go again. Wiz pets

heyya

So after the para was removed we was sorta fine however looking at pw right now it is by far fair im in 60% FD res kit plus hp ruined kit and im getting instantly slaughtered.
Esme has a blue sunken pet that has 135k hp and nearly 1 bangs me please explain how this is fair weve tried LRing however it lasts about 3 secondsView attachment 370

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• Arcadia - sellingmylife - Press Alt + Enter to toggle full screen mode 23_07_2019 20_36_46.png
    Arcadia - sellingmylife - Press Alt + Enter to toggle full screen mode 23_07_2019 20_36_46.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
So after the para was removed we was sorta fine however looking at pw right now it is by far fair im in 60% FD res kit plus hp ruined kit and im getting instantly slaughtered.
Esme has a blue sunken pet that has 135k hp and nearly 1 bangs me please explain how this is fair weve tried LRing however it lasts about 3 secondsView attachment 370

- - - Updated - - -

You will die quick at lvl 50 pal

What exactly is your point in this thread? What relevance does it have showing a lvl 50 dead in a castle... If your seriously whinging about these pets again why don't you create a Wiz.

What exactly is your point in this thread? What relevance does it have showing a lvl 50 dead in a castle... If your seriously whinging about these pets again why don't you create a Wiz.

ive already got a wiz and my main that I was actually attacking in war with is lvl 156.
My point is I want to know how andy justifies having 5 wiz pets that can almost one bang a warrior on there own, esme had a pet that had 135k hp theres no way we have enough time to kill that either there HP needs nerfing or there dmg
I used an alt to get the screen shot because I wouldn't have time on my warrior without dying there is no counter, we had a warrior constantly spamming LR they walked 2/3 steps and came straight back that combined with 6k DC is ridiculous

Last edited:
It's legend or mir not legend of wiz/tao, the point is sunken ship pets becoming a joke, GM should lower their HP down or limit wizzies to tame 1 each or 2 only, blues/red should't be tamable. A large group getting instant rev'd inside castle VS few of them wiz only that fwall/spam COP, this is not tactics/strategy. LR is broken too by the way.

Wizzies can tame them pets like at lvl 150? LR/BC/entrapment should work even towards lvl 7 pets of this kind to balance. At the moment i cannot entrap them if they are lvl 7 not sure about lvl 2-6. Lower BC/blazingsword cooldown, or raise COP cool down.

GM should come and watch the war. The pet itself is too overpowered. I think it is bugged and require a fix. Hope this matter can be reviewed.

It's our duty to report any imbalance therefore i think we should use the forum for this purposes.

I think your forgetting that being hit by 5-6 cop at once won't tickle while you're stood in inferno fg and fb, I don't know how you could even see the pets hitting you we had so much of it spammed. Everytime you lose at somthing or somthing doesn't go your way your on here moaning

I think taos need another pet plus another aoe spell plus another serious hard single target spell and maybe the function to tame further pets and pets that para, its not fair that i can not single handly walk into somewhere and obliterate it and have to risk getting my ass handed back to me
We are so underpowerd..... .... .... ... lol

I think taos need another pet plus another aoe spell plus another serious hard single target spell and maybe the function to tame further pets and pets that para, its not fair that i can not single handly walk into somewhere and obliterate it and have to risk getting my ass handed back to me
We are so underpowerd..... .... .... ... lol

These guys all want a god mode skill on warrior to make them invincible for 1min, 10 second cooldown on it too so it will never run out, also a skill to give them 1000% drop rate because they ain't getting 100 items a day

I think your forgetting that being hit by 5-6 cop at once won't tickle while you're stood in inferno fg and fb, I don't know how you could even see the pets hitting you we had so much of it spammed. Everytime you lose at somthing or somthing doesn't go your way your on here moaning

I could see, that's why i replied to this thread. There's no moaning, just a balance of class should be in order.

As soon as i BC in, hit ur fwalls/spells, pets come and finish me off in 1-2 hits. LR doesn't work as intended, Dash after BC was removed, only way is to TT.

Well u wanted rev ring relog gone, u have it, we just have to get use to it, its a forum here, where general stuff ingame being discussed.

Just something that surprised me, a member from ur guild agreed too that the pets are way too OP and should't be killing players off that fast, told him to post here but since it benefits him as a guild member so he kept quiet, got a screenie if u want it, haha!

Pets fuck all ! Yous blame the pets when realy we had 6 150+ wizes in there spammed with inferno and FG and when yous came we all just cop'd so obviously your gona get owned , pets were good blockers to stop yous from getting to us , surprised there's no moans cos I had 5 toads tamed

Thought yous be crying for the red psn to be took offa toads lol

Pets fuck all ! Yous blame the pets when realy we had 6 150+ wizes in there spammed with inferno and FG and when yous came we all just cop'd so obviously your gona get owned , pets were good blockers to stop yous from getting to us , surprised there's no moans cos I had 5 toads tamed

Thought yous be crying for the red psn to be took offa toads lol

Why does "your" side always turn the cry card when someone in mongols or Not saying there point of view. Are they not allowed to have it or think ant ask about what they feel ?

I realy dont understand that way to discuss..

Why does "your" side always turn the cry card when someone in mongols or Not saying there point of view. Are they not allowed to have it or think ant ask about what they feel ?

I realy dont understand that way to discuss..

Agreed
HOWEVER
Why does "your side" always get personal with insults when someone gives an oppinion.??
It works both ways.

This whole forum become constant flame and everyone trying to wind someone up, this does not give at all a good projection of encouraging new people to the game.

*IM guilty on a couple of threads of late of getting shity also*

Maybe warda or scorp could create a stick flame thread to keep everything in order?

my point of this fucking thread was to ask Andy to justify these pets to us, wiz's COP and FW aint a problem for me the fix is Fire Res Kit which I have built.
My problem is with these pets as a lvl 156 warrior I cannot go toe to toe with even just one of them trust my I tried to pk 1plato's in bile's it reved me before I even go it down to half health.
Even if we won last nights war I would still be on here because the fact Esme had a blue sunken pet that literally 1 banged me with 135k HP is stupid I understand they have already had their para stripped but this isn't enough they can keep them pets for weeks like Nerd has done and then camp a wall with 20 of these things making it impossible for us to do anything because even when we recalled these pets blocked us in surrounding us

Back