Ghouls & Ghosts - Halloween 2020 | The Legend of Mir

Ghouls & Ghosts - Halloween 2020

Warda

Staff member
Hey folks,

With Halloween fast approaching and with everything going on in the real world, we've upped the ante this year and we encourage everyone to get involved!

For anyone who hasn't been looking on the news feed, take a look here for full details on this year's Ghouls & Ghosts - Halloween 2020 event: https://www.thelegendofmir.com/ghouls-ghosts-halloween-2020/

Something to be particularly mindful of:

"Treasure chests have been removed and replaced with the spooky spectres that like to ambush their unsuspecting victims.
Watch out, spectres sap mana and could leave you breathless."

Not good for my warr with his piddly little MP pool but this event sounds awesome :)

Last time I spent a lot of time dealing with spectres on my warrior and they have a lot less of a problem than wizards. Smaller MP pool means you lose less, if you have like 600 mp and it goes to 0 you can regen that in a couple of seconds. If your 7500 mp pool drops to 0 that's a much bigger issue

Last time I spent a lot of time dealing with spectres on my warrior and they have a lot less of a problem than wizards. Smaller MP pool means you lose less, if you have like 600 mp and it goes to 0 you can regen that in a couple of seconds. If your 7500 mp pool drops to 0 that's a much bigger issue

True!

Cant remember if they see through a clear ring ;)

Looking forward to this immensely!

(Scorp, hope you are true to your word that its gonna be a rune fest... :p )

Re: Ghouls & Ghosts - Halloween 2020

is the repair scroll up yet? I can't find it.... Did Zade recover his necky from artefact dust? :D

- - - Updated - - -

is the repair scroll up yet? I can't find it.... Did Zade recover his necky from artefact dust? :D

Warda helped me find it: under 'other and misc' Just for fun, I dusted an artefact dura 0/5 tele ring, it came back white... 0/5 still :D

Any chance of sticking in a cave where only 170+ can hunt? :D

This! Top cave will be full of noobs :( If it's too busy I might just spend this event on my warrior instead. Level 154 with better kit than half the 170's, should smash it up in the under 160 cave :D

I’m 142 Tao forced into 160 cave where you stand no chance. Mad pumpkin are on steroids spectire are crazy for the effort to only drop one small Holly stone. Other than that great maps like the dark mobs well spaced. I get your not going to please everyone. But think you need to look at the level restrictions a bit. Thanks

This! Top cave will be full of noobs :( If it's too busy I might just spend this event on my warrior instead. Level 154 with better kit than half the 170's, should smash it up in the under 160 cave :D

It's not too bad atm but its gonna get crazy tonight and weekend.

Every 160+ player on same map is a huge % of players.....then add in groups and lower lvls trying it out.... Im greedy! give me my own cave plz

I’m 142 Tao forced into 160 cave where you stand no chance. Mad pumpkin are on steroids spectire are crazy for the effort to only drop one small Holly stone. Other than that great maps like the dark mobs well spaced. I get your not going to please everyone. But think you need to look at the level restrictions a bit. Thanks

Yeah this is the difficulty with such a wide level band like 20 levels, people at the lower end of a level bracket will find it too hard, and people at the top end find it too easy. I think it would have been better to have more caves with tighter level bands. I've not been in the Insane one yet but I went to Nightmare (under 160) on my warrior and found it very easy.

Yeah this is the difficulty with such a wide level band like 20 levels, people at the lower end of a level bracket will find it too hard, and people at the top end find it too easy. I think it would have been better to have more caves with tighter level bands. I've not been in the Insane one yet but I went to Nightmare (under 160) on my warrior and found it very easy.

Ur warrior kit is better than most sub 170 wars 😆

Highly kit dependant is correct. My 153 war blasted through, when I took a noob on my 115 tao it was...well terrible lol.

It's not too bad atm but its gonna get crazy tonight and weekend.

Every 160+ player on same map is a huge % of players.....then add in groups and lower lvls trying it out.... Im greedy! give me my own cave plz

The gp section opening made a huge difference. Didn't feel too busy tonight. Was a blast

Back