Game Master!!! | Page 3 | The Legend of Mir

Game Master!!!

You are so contradictive in your posts. You're pobably the only female-named character on the internet that I've come across, who could actually be a female irl.

Hahahahahahahaha gasp hahahahahahahahaha
-oh sorry was i supposed to take offence there?
Pft try harder buddy ♡

- - - Updated - - -

Usually I'm the same it's a bit of fun :D but when ya to nice people tend to think they can take the piss ;) gotta flip that cunt switch every now and then :D

Aye always someone who gotta try take this piss aye ^_^

You are so contradictive in your posts. You're pobably the only female-named character on the internet that I've come across, who could actually be a female irl.

Dude!
When I give a s**t what you think or your oppinion on a subject then id quit game.
Please tell me or show me how i been contradictive?!?! Other then saying well done on win??
But hey whatever floats your boat, why not concentrate your efforts elsewhere as your lack of intuition and imagination is boreing me.
Now just incase you have not been to specsavers yet or have missread what I have said or even under the age of 10 il simplify it for you.

1. WELL DONE ON FIGHT AND WALL.
2. I HAVE A FEW ISSUES WITH 1/2 PPL WHOS NUMBERS DID NOT ADD UP IN WAR.
3. WE AND OUR ALLYS WILL REMAIN CLOSE AND SUPPORTIVE OF ONE ANOTHER.
4. THE BATTLE WAS LOST, BUT NOT THE WAR.....

pls tell me and let me know if you need me to simplify this further for you.

Dude!
When I give a s**t what you think or your oppinion on a subject then id quit game.
Please tell me or show me how i been contradictive?!?! Other then saying well done on win??
But hey whatever floats your boat, why not concentrate your efforts elsewhere as your lack of intuition and imagination is boreing me.
Now just incase you have not been to specsavers yet or have missread what I have said or even under the age of 10 il simplify it for you.

Yep definitely a woman !

Dude!

Makerton?

Well, that was pretty amusing to read. think i'll have my two cents then yeah?

- Mrs79, You are contradicting your own comments, if you cant see it, you're even dumber than you sound (Typing).. Possibly a Dumb Blonde?
- emtay87 You remind me of that those people who scam people on the internet, mainly because you think you're smarter using google to spell. maybe that's because you're the one who has something to prove rather than us "Fast Players"

Speed: Well, what can i say, half of you are claiming people are cheating, yet not one of you have brought any evidence towards Andy, if you did, i'm pretty sure he would of investigated by now, also as Ibby stated earlier, there is something weird going on with the server, don't know if its Andy's checks hes put in place or if it's just random, as I've noticed i'm not exactly slow (When on my PC, obviously laptop has different fundamentals), fact that you can Hit a Player/Mob, and they take 0 damage, even though there still flinching/hitting you. which is strange. (Obviously UN-paralysis-ed).

If you wan to to become faster, then why don't you use those things called brain cells, and use a search engine called google? Start with "How to tweak" might be a good start?

Seems that so many players complain theses days because they lose, bet if you were winning you wouldn't been salty as fuck.

Well, that was tiring.. have a nice day (Unless you're getting pked by us)

I get so confused on the forum who is talking to who and who everyone is haha. Doesn't really matter though

You all need to have a joint and chill the fuck out lol

It's a game, who gives a fuck, just play it and enjoy it

Well, that was pretty amusing to read. think i'll have my two cents then yeah?

- Mrs79, You are contradicting your own comments, if you cant see it, you're even dumber than you sound (Typing).. Possibly a Dumb Blonde?
- emtay87 You remind me of that those people who scam people on the internet, mainly because you think you're smarter using google to spell. maybe that's because you're the one who has something to prove rather than us "Fast Players"

Speed: Well, what can i say, half of you are claiming people are cheating, yet not one of you have brought any evidence towards Andy, if you did, i'm pretty sure he would of investigated by now, also as Ibby stated earlier, there is something weird going on with the server, don't know if its Andy's checks hes put in place or if it's just random, as I've noticed i'm not exactly slow (When on my PC, obviously laptop has different fundamentals), fact that you can Hit a Player/Mob, and they take 0 damage, even though there still flinching/hitting you. which is strange. (Obviously UN-paralysis-ed).

If you wan to to become faster, then why don't you use those things called brain cells, and use a search engine called google? Start with "How to tweak" might be a good start?

Seems that so many players complain theses days because they lose, bet if you were winning you wouldn't been salty as fuck.

Well, that was tiring.. have a nice day (Unless you're getting pked by us)

Pffft tiresome reading, perhaps another 10yr old kid on his lunchtime school break. English is spelt E-N-G-L-I-S-H

Pffft tiresome reading, perhaps another 10yr old kid on his lunchtime school break. English is spelt E-N-G-L-I-S-H

I'm going to assume you are not E N G L I S H neither do you live in E N G L A N D. Otherwise you'd know that it is half term for school kids here therefore zero possibility of a 10 year old kid being on "his lunchtime school break".

A woman, foreign, and dumb. Not alot going for you is there lol, stick to cooking

I'm going to assume you are not E N G L I S H neither do you live in E N G L A N D. Otherwise you'd know that it is half term for school kids here therefore zero possibility of a 10 year old kid being on "his lunchtime school break".

A woman, foreign, and dumb. Not alot going for you is there lol, stick to cooking

Merely pointing out that the whole of English schools do not have there half terms exactly same week :)

Love you all i will not start new account 100%100 i am here visiting and remember some good memory , No more and i got a hope one day andy will relies my account so i can popup more NO time to geek .

take care all . see you later wen i feel to log Arcadia forum .

sexist, racist and stupid :)

I get so confused on the forum who is talking to who and who everyone is haha. Doesn't really matter though

You all need to have a joint and chill the fuck out lol

It's a game, who gives a fuck, just play it and enjoy it

I will do that - Naga Lord is out for the evening :eagerness::eagerness:

Haha!! wow u are so out sailing on a shrimp boat its hilarious!! Before u start digging in the bottom of the barrel of lame ass insults pro tip, know something about the person u trying to insult xD

Naughty naughty
Well at least it confirms you one of two type of people.
1. A old biggot who lives in the days of past who belives racist and sexist slurs are still acceptable in modern society.
2. A school kid who just showing off to all his other 10yr old friends..... for the record yes i knew was half term but assumed a juvenile delinquent like yourself would be in extra curriculum school due to the failings in your social behaviour.

But once again sorry if wrong

Naughty naughty
Well at least it confirms you one of two type of people.
1. A old biggot who lives in the days of past who belives racist and sexist slurs are still acceptable in modern society.
2. A school kid who just showing off to all his other 10yr old friends..... for the record yes i knew was half term but assumed a juvenile delinquent like yourself would be in extra curriculum school due to the failings in your social behaviour.

But once again sorry if wrong

I accept your apology

Back