Game Master!!! | The Legend of Mir

Game Master!!!

sorroco

This post isn’t about crying nor I have been effected by these players in any way.
I have made this post to understand how is it possible.....

I watched Child/Swetewar/Sam (how ever you spell his name) they are crazy fast super fast now I understand you can be very fast with good PC and connection but when you live outside UK/Europe having a good PC with crap connection shouldn’t make you super Uber fast. Anyways Andy just a request to check these 3 players LOG. Maybe they are genuinely fast but I highly doubt it.

Seemed fast yeah, but I wouldn't accuse of hacking necessarily, just a good set up. Lucky they don't hit very hard so not really a problem

Here we go again. Not this again, You lose you cry Cheaters, we've all offered Andy to log onto our computers, we have nothing to hide.

Here we go again. Not this again, You lose you cry Cheaters, we've all offered Andy to log onto our computers, we have nothing to hide.
Maybe you should read the thread properly. I haven’t lost anything and you can’t even touch me let alone losing anything.

No one had accused it’s a request to check it out as 99.99% of the time any one committing an illegal activity denies it. Ps Andy doesn’t need your permission to log on your PC he can check logs by your game account.

Maybe you should read the thread properly. I haven’t lost anything and you can’t even touch me let alone losing anything.

No one had accused it’s a request to check it out as 99.99% of the time any one committing an illegal activity denies it. Ps Andy doesn’t need your permission to log on your PC he can check logs by your game account.

No need to read it properly tbh, it basically comes down to you shredding tears because you lost, you may not have lost an item, but you sure lost your dignity. theses kind of threads have been made so much in the past, maybe use the search function and you'd see, were just generally fast..

Then your even more stupider than you look if you think some "Logs" can show if someones fast or not

- Also, to log onto my Computer, he would need my Permission / Access.
- And i'm opening willing to provide that if that's what it takes to stop people like you cry.

Just because you've got a slow PC for Mir, doesn't mean someones cheating, we've always been fast, and if we cant touch you, why are you writing this thread to complain? makes no sense what so ever. on that note. have a good day. and continue to be a care bear.

Last edited:
Cheating is cheating and if you are cheating then it should be stopped. Simple.
As for not needing to read the thread you clearly DID need to read it.

No need to read it properly tbh, it basically comes down to you shredding tears because you lost, you may not have lost an item, but you sure lost your dignity. theses kind of threads have been made so much in the past, maybe use the search function and you'd see, were just generally fast..

Then your even more stupider than you look if you think some "Logs" can show if someones fast or not

- Also, to log onto my Computer, he would need my Permission / Access.
- And i'm opening willing to provide that if that's what it takes to stop people like you cry.

Just because you've got a slow PC for Mir, doesn't mean someones cheating, we've always been fast, and if we cant touch you, why are you writing this thread to complain? makes no sense what so ever. on that note. have a good day. and continue to be a care bear.
what’s with the Essay? I didn’t ask for your life story and you clearly do need to read the thread Again. GM doesn’t need access to your PC!!! Why you so shafted!!! Make it worse shafting yourself even more.but thanks for the BUMp on this thread. Your response shows that your doing something not legitimate.

What’s funny is, joined server few days ago playing azze, created a new guild and bodies are dropping like flies on here, only matter of time for people to resort to “he’s cheating, wtf he so fast etc”, nah mate we not even tweaked yet wait till then ^_^, and the gm can’t really do anything about it because there’s no indication any programs etc are being used, just normal modifications to laptop and bit of cleaning :)) will enjoy the upcoming guild wars hope to see yall there

What’s funny is, joined server few days ago playing azze, created a new guild and bodies are dropping like flies on here, only matter of time for people to resort to “he’s cheating, wtf he so fast etc”, nah mate we not even tweaked yet wait till then ^_^, and the gm can’t really do anything about it because there’s no indication any programs etc are being used, just normal modifications to laptop and bit of cleaning :)) will enjoy the upcoming guild wars hope to see yall there

Tweak and modify away, I mean yous need all the help you can get :D hah

I see :)

I said sweetwar was cheating lol. It’s so obvious he was in the mountain running at least 1.2

Need another bag of salt? Be thankful that the changes last year stopped us from becoming even faster, no ones cheating, no programs or nothing your just bad :X

I said sweetwar was cheating lol. It’s so obvious he was in the mountain running at least 1.2

You most likely right m8. It’s matter of time until GM blocks them off :)

- - - Updated - - -

how do you become "faster" without cheating?
ummmm gotta cheat and you become fast unless you live next door to Andy and you have 10 Meters distance to the server :p

- - - Updated - - -

Need another bag of salt? Be thankful that the changes last year stopped us from becoming even faster, no ones cheating, no programs or nothing your just bad :X
curiosity who uses Azze now? English seems to be understandable comparing to the guy who has been leveling azze.

Bag of salt? “Saltiness” is used to describe the taste of tears. I don’t need a bag of salt if I’m crying do I

- - - Updated - - -

Ibby u little cunt. It’s Dom :)))))

- - - Updated - - -

Ibby don’t cheat he can just fight good!

Always fun to watch folk argue about cheating.

I have friends on both sides and I'm not looking to change that, so as usual I'll be a boring bastard and keep out of it :p

Back