Game Master!!! | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Game Master!!!

pls no chets , y u no bi frinds

Yes pls chet no good , me liek liek good pueple leike 5stat tank u.

Lol wtf ciz you moved to Egypt? Is speed your neighbour now?

- - - Updated - - -

Always fun to watch folk argue about cheating.

I have friends on both sides and I'm not looking to change that, so as usual I'll be a boring bastard and keep out of it :p
lol Zed your a man off principal from what I gather, cheating scums shouldn’t have a place in your friend list :p

Yes pls chet no good , me liek liek good pueple leike 5stat tank u.

Lol wtf ciz you moved to Egypt? Is speed your neighbour now?

- - - Updated - - -

lol Zed your a man off principal from what I gather, cheating scums shouldn’t have a place in your friend list :p

I'm a man of principle but also a man of science and evidence. Honestly I cba finding evidence one way or the other I just wanna play the game, so I take the lazy route and accept whatever GM says. Andy is generally on the ball with this kind of thing so if there was cheats he would ban them.

Ok
Firstly was a good war, was good fun, and well done to victors....
However im suspecious about 1/2 of who I encounterd tonight as numbers dont add up example, how someone who is 7 levs lower 1 hit someone through a rev ring down to below 1k hp??? That is 9186hp in 1 hit.....
Now iv been hit by some cracking players on here who have far greater dc but when thats someone who only packing 960dc... surely that not right.
Secondly how can ppl still run normally when they are blue/purple, now my comp isnt fastest by all means but i was at a okish 61fps during war and seeing this has left me very perplexed.
Not nameing and shameing becoz if all legit then to be honest, been beaten by the better team simple as.

Only thing I have to say about the war is, whoever was on those noob chars making everyone red, I don't care who you are or what side you were on, but that was a fucking wank move. Would be nice if GM could check IP of the low level chars that died about 50 times and ban their main accounts for a couple of weeks, just make them think twice before acting like dicks in future

Ok, ive noticed since coming back to the server (ibby) that in PVE and PVP, my hits on warrior dont connect sometimes, i was fighting chenghan earlier today he was standing still, 4 TDB's not a single one connected but he could hit me, Gideon at war today i done a blazing sword nothing happened, 0 damage no flinch or anything. I also went hunting ran up to a mob, hit it 5x no damage came out till i BC'd it then it started taking damage, i dno if its to do with agility but needs to be looked into, im not talking about moving targets, walking targets

Also the war, gg wp was fun slapping heads about as per usual, got too many kills and 0 drops was fun as i heard server was kinda lacking PVP, i'll be up for a scrap anytime =), and i assure u can ask many others i dont cheat, i find myself slow when fighting but havent tweaked yet so i might :p

Seems like I'm missing out in a lot of this action in game I needa try get myself online at somepoint this week specaily if there's a war !

Awww ibby you need Speed79 back for more fun :D

- - - Updated - - -

i stell got your crystal boot and belt and recall set and 2 tele ring :D bro :D I really miss our days Ibby you are so good player bro the only one who i used all my play skills VS him hope andy feel good and gave me my account back So i can join the fun i know i am lvl 155 and Must off server 161 now with super super kit but id say i can balance it :D

Only if andy Forgave me . for my bad shearing pick P.s not all my shear wes bad there all wes good people Only one who join us @ the end who is bad and fucked us my mistake to be blamed for but andy i pay for it more ten 2 year now all the noobs now got more lvl and kit ten me wen i left i wes the king off Arcadia anyway i mean its enaff and its abuot time to forgave Me sir .

And you don't blame me for trying .

Love you all.

TTD only lost wall as us Immortals got carried away clearing you out of wall and forgetting not to TT :)

Welcome back school kids :)

/magica

- - - Updated - - -

i stell got your crystal boot and belt and recall set and 2 tele ring :D bro :D I really miss our days Ibby you are so good player bro the only one who i used all my play skills VS him hope andy feel good and gave me my account back So i can join the fun i know i am lvl 155 and Must off server 161 now with super super kit but id say i can balance it :D

Only if andy Forgave me . for my bad shearing pick P.s not all my shear wes bad there all wes good people Only one who join us @ the end who is bad and fucked us my mistake to be blamed for but andy i pay for it more ten 2 year now all the noobs now got more lvl and kit ten me wen i left i wes the king off Arcadia anyway i mean its enaff and its abuot time to forgave Me sir .

Love you all.
lol @ Andy forgiving you!!! This is just too too funny

TTD only lost wall as us Immortals got carried away clearing you out of wall and forgetting not to TT :)

Welcome back school kids :)

/magica

I think what you mean is, TTD lost the wall because they couldn't fight the war on their own.
Your poor management of not tt'ing would not be an issue had they fought by themselves.
Having said that, 1 castle wars are arguably the hardest to win, so a guild of 5-8 players taking it from, as you pointed out, multiple guilds is quite impressive.
I believe the student has become the teacher!

I think what you mean is, TTD lost the wall because they couldn't fight the war on their own.
Your poor management of not tt'ing would not be an issue had they fought by themselves.
Having said that, 1 castle wars are arguably the hardest to win, so a guild of 5-8 players taking it from, as you pointed out, multiple guilds is quite impressive.
I believe the student has become the teacher!

Firstly was a good war but secondly that us the point in having allys who work close to one another and share a common interest. We have worked close with imms for very long time and will continue to do so.
So don't come and start spouting b*****s you know 0 about. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Love you all.

What ever issue has been caused and charactors banned would the two years tht its been banned been better leveling another charactor instead of waiting for something that isnt going to happen through whatever reason that maybe?

Firstly was a good war but secondly that us the point in having allys who work close to one another and share a common interest. We have worked close with imms for very long time and will continue to do so.
So don't come and start spouting b*****s you know 0 about. Lol

So, I know nothing about the fact there were multiple guilds that lost one castle against a small number of players? Think you'll find that my previous post is pretty accurate. Allies are not - you couldn't fight the war with your own guild, and even with your allies you failed to retain the castle on the night. Lol.

Last edited:
So, I know nothing about the fact there were multiple guilds that lost one castle against a small number of players? Think you'll find my post is pretty accurate. Allies are not, you couldn't find the war with your own guild, and even with allies you failed on that night. Lol.

I dont come on forums to engage in these bs posts as i find alot of people that big themselves up are p****s example with yourself bigging it all up.
I think you will find previous posts commented on here was good fight etc etc.
We will see who has last laugh, the game is long so enjoy it.

So, I know nothing about the fact there were multiple guilds that lost one castle against a small number of players? Think you'll find that my previous post is pretty accurate. Allies are not - you couldn't fight the war with your own guild, and even with your allies you failed to retain the castle on the night. Lol.

It's cool bruh we been underestimated from the get go keep doing it :D fact is all of you that fast that peeps calling hackz but even with that speed compared to my 20 fps I still take half of u out :)

This is why I generally avoid PVP, the trash talk just turns childish too quickly. Cba with accusations of hacks / cheating etc. and it just descends into shite.

I'm more than happy to have some fun interactions from time to time, but I always stay friends with both sides, no point getting angry etc. except when it's a proper cunt like Hellrazer or Kaitlen :)

If i knew it was a d ck measurement party i would brought my ruler, seems more like some have a chip on their shoulder & something to prove throwing around shade thinking they all that and a bag of crisp, think it was a interesting war as mrs79 said congrats! Im sure it giving ya a huge confidence boost and u feeling lots better now ♡ now we acknowledged ur huge feat and took ur measurements move on and focus on ur game & guild rather poking ur shit in to mine ^_^ ore any other febale pitiful sad ego boosting comments u would like to add to brighten my day whit?

I dont come on forums to engage in these bs posts as i find alot of people that big themselves up are p****s example with yourself bigging it all up.
I think you will find previous posts commented on here was good fight etc etc.
We will see who has last laugh, the game is long so enjoy it.

You are so contradictive in your posts. You're pobably the only female-named character on the internet that I've come across, who could actually be a female irl.

This is why I generally avoid PVP, the trash talk just turns childish too quickly. Cba with accusations of hacks / cheating etc. and it just descends into shite.

I'm more than happy to have some fun interactions from time to time, but I always stay friends with both sides, no point getting angry etc. except when it's a proper cunt like Hellrazer or Kaitlen :)

Usually I'm the same it's a bit of fun :D but when ya to nice people tend to think they can take the piss ;) gotta flip that cunt switch every now and then :D

Back