Game Master!!! | Page 4 | The Legend of Mir

Game Master!!!

I'm going to assume you are not E N G L I S H neither do you live in E N G L A N D. Otherwise you'd know that it is half term for school kids here therefore zero possibility of a 10 year old kid being on "his lunchtime school break".

A woman, foreign, and dumb. Not alot going for you is there lol, stick to cooking

You voted leave didn't ya? Your mentality spills out into your comment which seriously needs correcting that you had to call out someone who you believe is at a disadvantage in life for being female and foreign .

Also England may be on half term. Doesn't mean the rest of the U.K follows and may of presumed you were generally from the U.K rather than mainland as in other areas of the U.K kids are in school at the minute but that aside I don't think the comment about you being a school child on lunch break was meant literally i think they were referring to your mentality which you have confirmed is questionable with your view on foreign women being at a disadvantage in life.

Last edited:
You voted leave didn't ya? Your mentality spills out into your comment which seriously needs correcting that you had to call out someone who you believe is at a disadvantage in life for being female and foreign .

Also England may be on half term. Doesn't mean the rest of the U.K follows and may of presumed you were generally from the U.K rather than mainland as in other areas of the U.K kids are in school at the minute but that aside I don't think the comment about you being a school child on lunch break was meant literally i think they were referring to your mentality which you have confirmed is questionable with your view on foreign women being at a disadvantage in life.

Cool story bro

lmao you all need to MAN UP. ITS JUST A GAME.
People put time and effort into characters in order to be strong and then comes Tom dick and Harry with advantages obv peeeps won’t be happy!!

The term “ Man up” doesn’t exist anymore

People put time and effort into characters in order to be strong and then comes Tom dick and Harry with advantages obv peeeps won’t be happy!!

The term “ Man up” doesn’t exist anymore

What advantages do Tom, Dick and Harry have ?

Awww ibby you need Speed79 back for more fun :D

- - - Updated - - -

i stell got your crystal boot and belt and recall set and 2 tele ring :D bro :D I really miss our days Ibby you are so good player bro the only one who i used all my play skills VS him hope andy feel good and gave me my account back So i can join the fun i know i am lvl 155 and Must off server 161 now with super super kit but id say i can balance it :D

Only if andy Forgave me . for my bad shearing pick P.s not all my shear wes bad there all wes good people Only one who join us @ the end who is bad and fucked us my mistake to be blamed for but andy i pay for it more ten 2 year now all the noobs now got more lvl and kit ten me wen i left i wes the king off Arcadia anyway i mean its enaff and its abuot time to forgave Me sir .

And you don't blame me for trying .

Love you all.

Brah, you got my crystal boot when i froze inside the castle Stood still AFK dying to 600 people, belt? ive never dropped a crystal belt on this server mate..... tele ring? ive dropped 1 to italians and a recall set to them, not to FC,

however can i compare this please?
5k GG crystal arm
7+ tele rings
3+ recall sets
so many DD FD Holy Ice items
crystal items
angie's + yadongs crystal armour
WMH's kit but i was red couldnt tab
your tele + recall set
you died about 20x more than i did
we stripped most of your guild till you came in shop kit to war bro, thats just sad......... also he banned coz u exploited if u didnt you would still be playing, that person who joined your guild fucked you all over and got u all banned =) gg wp.

P.S, dont try compare few items when i made over 25k+ GG from your guild and mongols in 2/3 months =)

Ok, ive noticed since coming back to the server (ibby) that in PVE and PVP, my hits on warrior dont connect sometimes, i was fighting chenghan earlier today he was standing still, 4 TDB's not a single one connected but he could hit me, Gideon at war today i done a blazing sword nothing happened, 0 damage no flinch or anything. I also went hunting ran up to a mob, hit it 5x no damage came out till i BC'd it then it started taking damage, i dno if its to do with agility but needs to be looked into, im not talking about moving targets, walking targets

Also the war, gg wp was fun slapping heads about as per usual, got too many kills and 0 drops was fun as i heard server was kinda lacking PVP, i'll be up for a scrap anytime =), and i assure u can ask many others i dont cheat, i find myself slow when fighting but havent tweaked yet so i might :p

Ok so you pked my boots when i froze during a war and was standing there then got hit by your whole guild, i dropped recall set to italians and a tele ring thats all,

However you forgot to mention you lost every 1v1 to me, dropped tele + recall items 1v1, your whole guild dropped enough gear for me to make over 20k + GG, i made over 15+ teles from all FC/mongols/Italians when the whole server allied for us. countless recall items teles and kit, and this is only in a few months of playing me/tiggy/5star etc stripped everyone and no one could compete till the fact everyone turned up to war in shop kit, and no one wanted to fight us then we quit and every1 had the server to themselves :p, had good days slapping the whole server was fun lol

like... who didnt i kill? WMH/angie/yadong all dropped their crystal arms lol, you died so many times but only dropped a stone in which your very lucky ;p i died one/2x dropped but oh well shit happens, i made too much GG + kit so it didnt mean much =)

- - - Updated - - -

i think everyone knows the keith richie combo =) was broken af no1 could beat us hehe till the whole fucking server merged and still got spanked <3 like 10-20 vs 40+, even made angie quit crying "HAXXXX" and rage sold his char hhhh

Ok so you pked my boots when i froze during a war and was standing there then got hit by your whole guild, i dropped recall set to italians and a tele ring thats all,

However you forgot to mention you lost every 1v1 to me, dropped tele + recall items 1v1, your whole guild dropped enough gear for me to make over 20k + GG, i made over 15+ teles from all FC/mongols/Italians when the whole server allied for us. countless recall items teles and kit, and this is only in a few months of playing me/tiggy/5star etc stripped everyone and no one could compete till the fact everyone turned up to war in shop kit, and no one wanted to fight us then we quit and every1 had the server to themselves :p, had good days slapping the whole server was fun lol

like... who didnt i kill? WMH/angie/yadong all dropped their crystal arms lol, you died so many times but only dropped a stone in which your very lucky ;p i died one/2x dropped but oh well shit happens, i made too much GG + kit so it didnt mean much =)

- - - Updated - - -

i think everyone knows the keith richie combo =) was broken af no1 could beat us hehe till the whole fucking server merged and still got spanked <3 like 10-20 vs 40+, even made angie quit crying "HAXXXX" and rage sold his char hhhh
am fykin lost here!! You meant to quote some one else? Ps all that happened after I was gone in my presence the combo was Mara/Gid/LP :)

No need to read it properly tbh, it basically comes down to you "shredding tears because you lost, you may not have lost an item, but you sure lost your dignity."
Wow!!!++
you made me laugh. I'm curious: why did he lose his dignity and I wonder if you have any idea what the definition of dignity is. By the mode of expression, I doubt you have any idea and it's a game after all. stay at your level of understanding and stop using words whose meanings are unknown to you

am fykin lost here!! You meant to quote some one else? Ps all that happened after I was gone in my presence the combo was Mara/Gid/LP :)

Went to quote speed79 mb lol

also, the mara gid LP combo had nothing on the Richie/Keith/5star combo ;)

i never cried about dropping coz i only dropped 1 actual item, the others i lost like a tele or a recall set, i had pked many sets rotting in store :D

Last edited:
No need to read it properly tbh, it basically comes down to you "shredding tears because you lost, you may not have lost an item, but you sure lost your dignity."
Wow!!!++
you made me laugh. I'm curious: why did he lose his dignity and I wonder if you have any idea what the definition of dignity is. By the mode of expression, I doubt you have any idea and it's a game after all. stay at your level of understanding and stop using words whose meanings are unknown to you

Awwwww cry good? No dignity? A game and you respond with such seriousness???

Went to quote speed79 mb lol

also, the mara gid LP combo had nothing on the Richie/Keith/5star combo ;)

i never cried about dropping coz i only dropped 1 actual item, the others i lost like a tele or a recall set, i had pked many sets rotting in store :D
Lol forgot to add OG to the list :p

Back