[Game Guide] Helpful maps | The Legend of Mir

[Game Guide] Helpful maps

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Was a bit bored and wanted something to do, so I threw together a quick abstract map of PB to help a couple of guild mates out, it got very well received so I thought about doing some more

It's now 3am and I can't sleep because it's a million degrees so I just decided to do another one, for CT this time.

Let me know your thoughts, if these are useful or not, especially interested in feedback from newer players who may be experiencing difficulty in things I haven't thought of.

If there's generally positive feedback I'd be more than happy to do similar styled maps of other areas. Open to suggestions! What area would you like to see a map of next? I was thinking Desert Tunnel is probably a sensible candidate, but I'll leave it to you guys

map_pb.png

map_ct.png

Re: Helpful maps

That's awesome , would love a desert tunnel one so my guildies stop asking me for directions to mines after I link them all my loot drops haha

Looks really good that Zade, nice one!

If you want I can pin this post so it doesn't get lost, can see this being very useful actually.

Hi zad48231,

have you had chance to do more maps?, i've been looking for the teleport for the naga gp cave.

thanks

Hi zad48231,

have you had chance to do more maps?, i've been looking for the teleport for the naga gp cave.

thanks

Naga ruins GP cave is in the bottom left short lane on 5F
Naga city GP cave is inside a small room at the bottom right of 4F

Naga ruins GP cave is in the bottom left short lane on 5F
Naga city GP cave is inside a small room at the bottom right of 4F

Do most places have a GP cave towards the end of them or just certain places? Naga lanes area was really good for lvl from 130ish to 138 but slows down alot, was struggling to find another spot like it for 138+, HoA is OK but can't get that good flow going there just yet. Then last night I was shown the GP cave at the end of lanes, man wish I knew alittle earlier. And I've spent tons of time in lanes but never gone to that bottom corner. Just wondering if I'm going to be missing stuff like this going forward

Do most places have a GP cave towards the end of them or just certain places? Naga lanes area was really good for lvl from 130ish to 138 but slows down alot, was struggling to find another spot like it for 138+, HoA is OK but can't get that good flow going there just yet. Then last night I was shown the GP cave at the end of lanes, man wish I knew alittle earlier. And I've spent tons of time in lanes but never gone to that bottom corner. Just wondering if I'm going to be missing stuff like this going forward

There are 5 in total at time of writing, naga ruins is only the second one so you've got plenty still to discover and enjoy!

The initial update came with 4 caves described here
https://www.thelegendofmir.com/more-gamepoint-dungeons/

They were followed a few months later with a new higher level one described here
https://www.thelegendofmir.com/king-obould-and-the-forgotten-realm/

- - - Updated - - -

I notice HoA actually isn't included on that list, it probably should be for clarity, but the post was about 'new' caves and that one already existed

Back