Wizz pets (not a rant) | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Wizz pets (not a rant)

I've found that blues will only work up to about 10 levels below due to bosses having their own spawn following. Do t get me wrong decent use of frozen ground and inferno will kill the excess mobs but there's some bosses which just annihilate your pets when they don't have the hp bank.

As a solo leveller I find I'm now at a mini barrier at around 155 that I need help to get the gear needed to be able to improve my stats without diving into gg which I'm not willing to do.

Also I find the rewards from champs massively outweigh the actual bosses in the area foe a wizz as they are easier to kill and the differential in drops is minimal.

A quick follow up to this are any mobs in PB tameable (ie the wasps?) Just made level 160 and looking for anything my level range thats worth taming for the next 9 levels until I can get slimehulks, also where are slimehulks lol :)

Thanks

A quick follow up to this are any mobs in PB tameable (ie the wasps?) Just made level 160 and looking for anything my level range thats worth taming for the next 9 levels until I can get slimehulks, also where are slimehulks lol :)

Thanks
Best place for you at the moment is probably Savage Wastes, you can tame pets while you are there and level at the same time, it'll be better than PB

Hulks are found in Sunken Ship, it only opens for a few hours on Tuesday evenings, see the npc over the bridge in BW for details of ship and other challenges

Thanks

Make sure you have 95 achievement points otherwise you can't join the ship! Currently trying to get 95 as well to also get those yummy yummy pets

Make sure you have 95 achievement points otherwise you can't join the ship! Currently trying to get 95 as well to also get those yummy yummy pets
Yeah I'm on like 76 achievement points, give me a shout if you want to team up to try and get some more.

Back