Warrior skill - Awakened | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Warrior skill - Awakened

yes you right but I use the characters mentioned above to compete with super levellers like yourself :)

Btw does grip and Wicca play diff char now? And where is wmh and this other high level war forgot his name damnt if you mention few name I will recall it

Click the ranking button and scroll through pages, it shows all names, maybe you'll remember who you mean :)

yes you right but I use the characters mentioned above to compete with super levellers like yourself :)

Btw does grip and Wicca play diff char now? And where is wmh and this other high level war forgot his name damnt if you mention few name I will recall it

Sorry i'm not sure what are u trying to say? Using a SZ warrior to compete? In what? heh..
Yea they do play their own char from time to time, not other chars, hadn't seen wmh for long time now, the other high level warr u mean is Chenghan i think

Sorry i'm not sure what are u trying to say? Using a SZ warrior to compete? In what? heh..
Yea they do play their own char from time to time, not other chars, hadn't seen wmh for long time now, the other high level warr u mean is Chenghan i think

He's referring to nostalgic high level warriors, not in the last year.

Last edited:
I will look into the skill desc and the rest of this thread ie HP regens etc

Traditionally Warriors had half the skills of Wiz/Tao (probably because they had more weapons). I like to keep it more balanced but that means Warriors end up with a load of passives. :single_eye:

Traditionally Warriors had half the skills of Wiz/Tao (probably because they had more weapons). I like to keep it more balanced but that means Warriors end up with a load of passives. :single_eye:

Epic ones please! I think our passive are underwhelming except slice, like we haven’t really had any damage skills since 125 and now 158.. maybe FSF was our only really good skill and slice now, could do with some more spicy passives

Give us the ability to maybe upgrade a skill :O make it a long ass quest or some shit getting boss ingredients...

Also we all bloody have the same weapons....

126 wiz war tao
135 crystal wiz war tao
135 uriel lucifer barachiel fab staff etc
Imperius ithreals tyreals
Mighty
Holy crystal...
Celestial
Burning prophet shit......

We have the same aamount of items weapons armours stones...
For every class

Last edited:
Scorp doesn't know all class weapon's he released for his own server? =P

Warrior class don't get any special treatment here. Heheh.

Yes exactly. Which is why they also get the same number of skills. That's literally what I just said. On euro it was something like 14 War skills to 28 Tao.
I couldn't be doing with the whining, "Warriors get a weapon at level xyz why don't we get a weapon at xyz"

Yes exactly. Which is why they also get the same number of skills. That's literally what I just said. On euro it was something like 14 War skills to 28 Tao.
I couldn't be doing with the whining, "Warriors get a weapon at level xyz why don't we get a weapon at xyz"

Not really bothered about kits tbh, however I’d like to see a new active spell for warriors, even an upgraded version of an old skill it would be nice to press more buttons, e.g. Ethreal blades upgraded?

Not really bothered about kits tbh, however I’d like to see a new active spell for warriors, even an upgraded version of an old skill it would be nice to press more buttons, e.g. Ethreal blades upgraded?

I think I suggested before but can't find it now, would be nice if warriors next skills would be upgraded versions of frostfrenzy/firefrenzy that would also steal HP like bloodlust, so you can all finally stop meaning about bloodstorm being OP :p

I think I suggested before but can't find it now, would be nice if warriors next skills would be upgraded versions of frostfrenzy/firefrenzy that would also steal HP like bloodlust, so you can all finally stop meaning about bloodstorm being OP :p

No it’s fucking broken, I take a wiz to 200 hp he bloodstoems all his hp full in pvp, what the actual fuck is that..

Give us actual lifesteal on game? Maybe 20% be nice for pvp :)))))

Now the warrior is very weak, the pet is no longer helping to freeze or weaken the target.
A long time ago, I could solo Loki
Now there is no help from the pet and the immediate rev of the rev ring. It is almost impossible to eliminate the boss that matches your level.

Now the warrior is very weak, the pet is no longer helping to freeze or weaken the target.
A long time ago, I could solo Loki
Now there is no help from the pet and the immediate rev of the rev ring. It is almost impossible to eliminate the boss that matches your level.

You're not meant to be able to solo bosses the same level as you. Bosses are meant to be for groups. There are some exceptions but for the most part you should only be able to solo a boss that's far below your level

You're not meant to be able to solo bosses the same level as you. Bosses are meant to be for groups. There are some exceptions but for the most part you should only be able to solo a boss that's far below your level

But taos and wizzies are allowed to solo almost every boss in game? Yeah man makes sense don’t it... super bosses that warriors can’t kill taos wizzies solo, even in Rdd Ice temple one too...

But taos and wizzies are allowed to solo almost every boss in game? Yeah man makes sense don’t it... super bosses that warriors can’t kill taos wizzies solo, even in Rdd Ice temple one too...

Valid point!

If you go back to the oldest purest form of Mir, bosses all had different types of attacks that meant only some classes could solo them and others couldn’t. Unfortunately over the years the addition of special stats/effects , types of kit etc has made this very hard to achieve.

I’m not too familiar with the ‘ins and outs’ of all the new stuff but know people just build one kit and does the job, back in the euro days I had ac kit amc and mc kit and only 2-3 items out of 8 would be same for each kit. Those were the days :)

Back