Warrior skill - Awakened | The Legend of Mir

Warrior skill - Awakened

azze

Just read it and it says "increased HP by 0", and increases hp regen by 50%

is that 0 hp supposed to be like that or it supposed to be giving us max hp? p.s. the regen is meh lol

ste fo with ur negativity and ryan xD

War hp regen is mega poop. I regen 36 per tick before I got this spell. 55 per tick with. I thought this spell would get me out of a regen stone. It didnt

Gotta agree with this, also wiz mp regen is so poor

MP regen is painful. I've always got a regen stone on. I've got a really powerful stone with no regen which I very rarely use. If I do use it I have to remember to constantly hit MP pots and keep my MP high. On group hunts when I'm chatting and hunting you'll notice me running out of MP all the time even with regen stone lol

Can either revise current skill, or add new skill which is greater (like TDB > Twindrakefire / blazingsword > flameswordfire), or introduce new regen stones with higher regen %, players stats are growing but special attributes like this are not

At least you get a skill which increases hp regen is all ill say ��

And u get a skill that vamps ur hp from 0-full..

And a stackable 4x4 skill.... we have a proc and a bad regen skill ._. Hope our next skill is something wow lol

Can either revise current skill, or add new skill which is greater (like TDB > Twindrakefire / blazingsword > flameswordfire), or introduce new regen stones with higher regen %, players stats are growing but special attributes like this are not

Yeah that's a really valid point. HP and MP regen rates have not scaled well with higher levels. Up to 140 it's fine but when you start getting higher stats and even using sockets to increase further, the regen of pots take a long time to catch up with the damage you take.

I'd certainly encourage maybe the introduction of higher level regen stones, current highest ones (I think) are level 116 with +100% MP +100% HP regen rages and like DC/MC/SC 16-16 or something like that.

A new range of stones something along these lines would be nice

Level 150: DC/SC/MC 30-30, Elemental damage 1%, HP/MP regen +150%
Level 156: DC/SC/MC 34-34, Elemental damage 2%, HP/MP regen +175%
Level 162: DC/SC/MC 38-38, Elemental damage 3%, HP/MP regen +200%

Of course with the usual red versions potentially improving stats further and increasing levels

Yeah that's a really valid point. HP and MP regen rates have not scaled well with higher levels. Up to 140 it's fine but when you start getting higher stats and even using sockets to increase further, the regen of pots take a long time to catch up with the damage you take.

I'd certainly encourage maybe the introduction of higher level regen stones, current highest ones (I think) are level 116 with +100% MP +100% HP regen rages and like DC/MC/SC 16-16 or something like that.

A new range of stones something along these lines would be nice

Level 150: DC/SC/MC 30-30, Elemental damage 1%, HP/MP regen +150%
Level 156: DC/SC/MC 34-34, Elemental damage 2%, HP/MP regen +175%
Level 162: DC/SC/MC 38-38, Elemental damage 3%, HP/MP regen +200%

Of course with the usual red versions potentially improving stats further and increasing levels

They sound like op stones, but you could put them in the gg shop, give the server some cashflow

And u get a skill that vamps ur hp from 0-full..

And a stackable 4x4 skill.... we have a proc and a bad regen skill ._. Hope our next skill is something wow lol

Maybe good if next update includes 2 new warrior skills that are similar to fire/frost frenzy that are a bit more powerful and also include hp steal like bloodlust.

I always find that's the thing that bugs me most about my warrior (even though it's mega noob) that there's stuff I can kill very easily 1v1 but I rely a lot on bloodlust, as soon as I try to mass kill I don't have bloodlust any more and I die.

- - - Updated - - -

They sound like op stones, but you could put them in the gg shop, give the server some cashflow

Thing that worries me about putting stuff like that in gg shop is that all the top players will get them and any other stones will lose all value, look at stuff like crystal/HC necklaces for example. Lucky to get 30gg for them these days.

Just make them normal drops but rare as HC kit

Back