want to make easy simple gold? | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

want to make easy simple gold?

The fact that you both, just got very defensive says what it needs to. You can go around making accusations about people and they can do the same to you. It works both way girls.

there's a difference between defending against slander and been defensive. Your the one throwing accusations around. again repeating the actions you are clearly against. Your inability to formulate a proper argument or come back and resort to petty insults, says what it needs.

If you wish to continue, put out your in game name out for the world to see

Im actually curious what Butch does with his gold/gg profits now.. never see the guy doing anything PVP related EVER

I think Butcha is either a GM vehicle that is used to control the servers economy, or it’s Fuji in disguise selling his riches on WA…

Good idea re the food creating, don't buy my 10 GG foods in AH i use them as the hunger goes down.

As for stupid prices, up to the seller re their prices, up to the buyer if they buy it at that price or not? and we move on lol

If people want to try and sell stuff for massive prices that's their business, like everything in life if you feel its more than you can afford or more than your willing to pay for it then just don't buy it and it won't sell at then prices and they'll just get out down to prices people want to pay.

This is a problem with most things in life stuff is over priced because idiots are willing to pay it.

Stop it in its tracks and don't buy. Simples..

When people buy up all of one resource and price fix the economy, why support that economy in any way, shape, or form?

Spending 3 hours in bdp for xs crystals from troll lord. Killing all four dragons in rdd and getting none.

Whats even the point.

lulwut.png

When people buy up all of one resource and price fix the economy, why support that economy in any way, shape, or form?

Spending 3 hours in bdp for xs crystals from troll lord. Killing all four dragons in rdd and getting none.

Whats even the point.

View attachment 902
Just don't pay the prices and they'll soon come down.

Whats even the point.

View attachment 902
What's BDP and RDD?
Sorry I haven't played for 20 years only.been on this server a few months

Back