want to make easy simple gold? | The Legend of Mir

want to make easy simple gold?

Made a fortune doing this since day 1, feel like the joyride is coming to an end now for 2 reasons:

1. EVERYONE in the game now has a int pet TIGER (non rare now), practically fully levelled.
2. you've just exposed the market ;)

I made my billions before the upcoming market crash anyway hahaha.

Good on you for trying to help out people out though, genuinely. I sold mine for 350k a pop for months and months if people charging 1.7m that's just shocking and greedy, everyone get making and bring them prices down :-D, hit them con artists hard.

Made a fortune doing this since day 1, feel like the joyride is coming to an end now for 2 reasons:

1. EVERYONE in the game now has a int pet TIGER (non rare now), practically fully levelled.
2. you've just exposed the market ;)

I made my billions before the upcoming market crash anyway hahaha.

Good on you for trying to help out people out though, genuinely. I sold mine for 350k a pop for months and months if people charging 1.7m that's just shocking and greedy, everyone get making and bring them prices down :-D, hit them con artists hard.
i bought all your stocks for 350k a pop! I need more but refuse to pay 1.7mil

i noticed some ones tried 550k today..... nope

Ahh. These need XL foods. I guess the need to have access to Elysium town was a hint that this was not for noobs.
But let me be helpfull and post what you need to craft these:
1705445043168.png

I advise going to arcadia trader early morning (7am GMT) after the foreign players in different time zone finish playing for the night (before I went to work) used to buy 30 of each ingredient, craft, AH, come home to riches. What a time to be alive #trade secrets

make mindfood(s) and sell for 400k on ah

If your greedy like butcha and try sell for 1.7 mil, u will waste time.

A simple case of collecting stuff while you hunt, stuff you norm leave on the floor. Its like a side hussle
Seems you have some sort of issue with Butcha. Have you even spoken to him as to why the MindFood is on there for 1.7?

It is not like he came back ingame after a long while like you did, then all of a sudden you have upgraded Elysian kit. Sounds to me like you aint so squeeky clean champ!
How much $$$$$ did you pay for that kit on Paypal?

Seems you have some sort of issue with Butcha. Have you even spoken to him as to why the MindFood is on there for 1.7?

It is not like he came back ingame after a long while like you did, then all of a sudden you have upgraded Elysian kit. Sounds to me like you aint so squeeky clean champ!
What's PayPal got to do with anything? You know people can buy gg legitimately and use it to get good kit, right?

I'm assuming Ali has a problem with butcha for the same reason I do. He's an asshole, he's a liar, and he's greedy.

What's PayPal got to do with anything? You know people can buy gg legitimately and use it to get good kit, right?

I'm assuming Ali has a problem with butcha for the same reason I do. He's an asshole, he's a liar, and he's greedy.
Butcha has the crappest kit for a reasonably high lvl. How is he greedy?

Butcha has the crappest kit for a reasonably high lvl. How is he greedy?
I've no idea what he does with his money if he doesn't spend it on kit. He seems to spend all his time focusing on making profits. Are you suggesting he's selling it for cash?

I've no idea what he does with his money if he doesn't spend it on kit. He seems to spend all his time focusing on making profits. Are you suggesting he's selling it for cash?
I am suggesting that you jump to conclusions and think you are right when you are far from the truth. You have almost 3 Chars, all at high lvls. That is suspect in itself when people struggle to find the time to play and lvl as it is.
What I have noticed about you Zade, is that you try to point out all these different scenarios that you make up in your head, PURELY to take the focus away from what you are doing while trying to pretend that you are squeaky clean.
Classics deflect tactics. Forums are full of you doing it.
I am pretty sure that if Butcha was dodgy, he would be banned by now. Especially considering certain people like to draw attention away from themselves and point it in Butcha's direction.
This game is built on Toxic Behavior and you sir, are at the top of it and your own controversy.
Butcha does his own thing, minds his own business unless a bully interferes with him and then cries victim.

Another keyboard board warrior without the balls to put their char name..... here we go again

seems ur a newb who knows nothing. Not that i need to justify it, but how does not playing for 6 months effect anything? the gear has been out years

I had 1 of the 1st ely armours in game, i was one of the 1st to upgrade it, at the time we did group hunts no one needed the ore so i was lucky. as far as the wep goes, that took me over a year to farm the ore (granted with a break)

Your missing the point completely any ways. 1.7 mil for mind food is bonkers, there's hundred's on AH for less. My post was simple to encourage people to drop prices to 400 to see a vast increase in movement of stock. Guess what, it worked!! Has Butcha been called out for over pricing stuff in the ah as a result, yes!

You go on to claim zad jumps to conclusions and is far from the truth. That's exactly what you have just done. Please stop embarrassing yourself and @Scorpian please lock post as it has achieved its goal

I am suggesting that you jump to conclusions and think you are right when you are far from the truth. You have almost 3 Chars, all at high lvls. That is suspect in itself when people struggle to find the time to play and lvl as it is.
What I have noticed about you Zade, is that you try to point out all these different scenarios that you make up in your head, PURELY to take the focus away from what you are doing while trying to pretend that you are squeaky clean.
Classics deflect tactics. Forums are full of you doing it.
I am pretty sure that if Butcha was dodgy, he would be banned by now. Especially considering certain people like to draw attention away from themselves and point it in Butcha's direction.
This game is built on Toxic Behavior and you sir, are at the top of it and your own controversy.
Butcha does his own thing, minds his own business unless a bully interferes with him and then cries victim.
Whatever you think I've done, report it to GM

You are nobody, came to this thread out of nowhere and immediately accusing one of the most genuine players in the game of buying his kit for cash, while simultaneously backing up one of the most hated people on the server. Whoever you are, and wherever you got your audacity, you need to put it back and sit down.

Hiding behind an anonymous forum account just makes any points you have even less value, all you're doing is spreading shit out of nowhere and trying to cause trouble. Share your char names then we can talk like adults. Otherwise, just crawl back into your hole.

Back