TROLL KING MOB is lethal | The Legend of Mir

TROLL KING MOB is lethal

ok ANDY we all know you have problems with patches, everytime you patch something else get bugged. This time the trollking mob is overpowered, people having issues with the small one lvl 120 in crystalline place. Tonight we did a guild hunt in the new icetemple, we reach the maze there are 2 trollkings even stronger with that overpower change you did (they 1shot me 7500 HP tao). we did that maze many times, and i'm 100% sure that damage is not normal. MANY OF US DIED and dropped, we had to spend A LOT of revscrolls to recover the items since everytime we try to revive they was going to 1shot us again. We expect a refund for all the rev scrolls we spend, i'm not going to tell you how many revv scrols we use hope you can check it by yourself.

I speak on behalf of TheGoodFellas : we are really really really disapointed about that, cause we organized this hunt 2 weeks ago and it failed cause you fixed a mob making it OVERPOWERED.

as i told you before i expect a refund of GG we spend

oh fuck off you pizza.. always asking for a refund of GG everytime u open ur mouth... stop playing... you wont be missed at all... but no u wont be able to do that.. cause your aiming for 160 for that weapon.. good cause i be taking that sht from you.. ill show u whos a virgin!!

Last edited:
Which skills is he using that's so powerful?

I fixed some bugs with his AI which means he is now working the way the original coder intended. I realised this would make it more powerful and I reduced his DC/MC. Apparently not enough :cold:
as he admitted in this other post he underestimated the power of the changes on troll, i'm 100% sure he forgot about the trolls in ice maze their damage is IMPOSSIBLE TO HOLD. so since it's his mistake i'm pretty sure he will refund us.

- - - Updated - - -

Which skills is he using that's so powerful?

I fixed some bugs with his AI which means he is now working the way the original coder intended. I realised this would make it more powerful and I reduced his DC/MC. Apparently not enough :cold:
as he admitted in this other post he underestimated the power of the changes on troll, i'm 100% sure he forgot about the trolls in ice maze their damage is IMPOSSIBLE TO HOLD. so since it's his mistake i'm pretty sure he will refund us.
as he banned people who were cheating, now it's his turn to correct ''his mistake''

- - - Updated - - -

as he banned people who were cheating, now it's his turn to correct ''his mistake''

Awwww....how pathetic

Mountain was the same , one hit kill back in the day, maybe your guys wearing the wrong kit to kill troll.
Emerald stones seem to work on bosses that poision and freeze, not done this boss yet, interesting to know what it kills you with?
Distance or close range killer? Can wizard dump fire on this boss?

Mountain was the same , one hit kill back in the day, maybe your guys wearing the wrong kit to kill troll.
Emerald stones seem to work on bosses that poision and freeze, not done this boss yet, interesting to know what it kills you with?
Distance or close range killer? Can wizard dump fire on this boss?

I think this point was that the bosses were too easy and Scorp made them more difficult, but he turned the notch up too far and they now wipe everyone.

Personally I'm okay with that, it makes more of a challenge to get to the hardest places in the game.

If you want an easy ride, there are plenty of places you can go that still give okay exp and drops such as tomb and city.

For great rewards there must be great risks. Otherwise, where's the fun?

I think this point was that the bosses were too easy and Scorp made them more difficult, but he turned the notch up too far and they now wipe everyone.

Personally I'm okay with that, it makes more of a challenge to get to the hardest places in the game.

If you want an easy ride, there are plenty of places you can go that still give okay exp and drops such as tomb and city.

For great rewards there must be great risks. Otherwise, where's the fun?

You got a good point. Challenge the players. Players need reebuild there kit. Good work Scorp. Fellas just sad couse they got OWNED

Good point on upping bosses. Makes people think about what kit to use. Tactics need to change on some bosses, hence red dragon hunt.
Small bites. Just sorry guys in fellas dropped kit.

Good point on upping bosses. Makes people think about what kit to use. Tactics need to change on some bosses, hence red dragon hunt.
Small bites. Just sorry guys in fellas dropped kit.

I'm sure they have spares. Most of it is ours lol

we did that maze many times b4 the changes on troll. now is not a challenge is simply impossible that damage output is too high even for a lvl 200 char with full kit. he didnt test those trolls, he just changed how the boss works. he ruined a dungeon making it IMPOSSIBLE, he wasted a guildhunt organized with a lot of time (since most of us are not permanently online) and made us waste our resources (GG) for his mistake of tuning a boss. That's very poor and unprofessional.

Sorry you got trolled! What actually happened? Killed as soon as you entered or while you were fighting them?

I didn't code the boss originally, but there were some problems with how it built up rage. It wasn't clear how the fixes would alter it because it wasn't clear how bugged it was

we did that maze many times, so we know how to manage even 2 trolls stacked at the door. this time the 2 bosses stacked on door they killed a 12 people party. many of us 155+ with superkits, those bosses do slow + freeze in an unusual AOE + a lot of damage so combined with the traps + the other mobs now is literally IMPOSSIBLE to clean that room (as we know there are 4 of them + another room with a bigger and stronger troll) now ice is umplayable. plus we bough 30+ revive scroll to recover a guy armour or it would be lost forever, you have to do something for that unreal mechanics of stunning/slow/aoedmg. plus i rly think we deserve a refund for those GG spent cause it waasnt our fault (even if we had no bodydrop pot on) as i told you b4 you cahanged it without any warning making it impossible and superisky.

i rly think you need a GameDesigner helping you with ur decisions.

we did that maze many times, so we know how to manage even 2 trolls stacked at the door. this time the 2 bosses stacked on door they killed a 12 people party. many of us 155+ with superkits, those bosses do slow + freeze in an unusual AOE + a lot of damage so combined with the traps + the other mobs now is literally IMPOSSIBLE to clean that room (as we know there are 4 of them + another room with a bigger and stronger troll) now ice is umplayable. plus we bough 30+ revive scroll to recover a guy armour or it would be lost forever, you have to do something for that unreal mechanics of stunning/slow/aoedmg. plus i rly think we deserve a refund for those GG spent cause it waasnt our fault (even if we had no bodydrop pot on) as i told you b4 you cahanged it without any warning making it impossible and superisky.

i rly think you need a GameDesigner helping you with ur decisions.

You realy got some balls man talking to GM of a private server like that, be happy you even have the chance to play ffs:mad::mad:

Maybe, if you think about it, are a good thing you guys cant just go in and wipe the hole floor. It are the ONLY place you guys cant just rush thruee. For future it might be a challenge for you guys when lvl cap is around 180ish. Be patience and be happy when you finaly can handle it again. You can clear many more dungeons if you after "game play" -

ANDY! i think it are fantastic you challenge the players and guild that already reach "end game" - keep up the good work.

Last edited:
I mean I understand your frustration but a "game designer" really isn't going to help with bugs.

I really wanted to know if you were killed right away or if they got too strong while you were killing them. The rage mechanics are simply impossible to test because it relies on a group.

Maybe if scorp has good feedback he can adjust but if you just gonna go its op its op give us our gg back he obviously cant do anything constructive

Why not Scorp play one of your chars there at level 160 good kit and see what it does yourself???
That would verify or prove players wrong with this Boss.

You realy got some balls man talking to GM of a private server like that, be happy you even have the chance to play ffs:mad::mad:

Maybe, if you think about it, are a good thing you guys cant just go in and wipe the hole floor. It are the ONLY place you guys cant just rush thruee. For future it might be a challenge for you guys when lvl cap is around 180ish. Be patience and be happy when you finaly can handle it again. You can clear many more dungeons if you after "game play" -

ANDY! i think it are fantastic you challenge the players and guild that already reach "end game" - keep up the good work.

ofc i dont want to be offensive on him, i undesrtand he work hard to keep the server alive. and i understand is not easy to balance the game that's why i suggested him another ''professionist'' who can help him out with the work.

responding andy, no they didnt get enraged since we didnt even took them to 95% hp. in the past the troll would freeze targets in front of him and cone. now it freezes everything around him, plus he does much more aoe dmg he used to deal 1500-2000 every hit, now he does more than 4k every hit. imagine that there are 2 of those trolls stacked on door + traps + other mobs the result is that you die in 2-3 seconds. he killed ALL OUR GUILD group (we were 12) in less than 10 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

in the past we did 4 mazes rooms in 4 players so easy so i know of what i'm talking. anyway i think you can test it by yourself

ofc i dont want to be offensive on him, i undesrtand he work hard to keep the server alive. and i understand is not easy to balance the game that's why i suggested him another ''professionist'' who can help him out with the work.

responding andy, no they didnt get enraged since we didnt even took them to 95% hp. in the past the troll would freeze targets in front of him and cone. now it freezes everything around him, plus he does much more aoe dmg he used to deal 1500-2000 every hit, now he does more than 4k every hit. imagine that there are 2 of those trolls stacked on door + traps + other mobs the result is that you die in 2-3 seconds. he killed ALL OUR GUILD group (we were 12) in less than 10 seconds

- - - Updated - - -

in the past we did 4 mazes rooms in 4 players so easy so i know of what i'm talking. anyway i think you can test it by yourself

Im sorry, but even if u have a valid issue/ complaint & thats what this forum is partly for, but how u have come across is fcking awful, i almost spat out my coffee this morning reading how u wrote. I really hope u are under 18 as atleast then i can make up some febal half baked exuse in my head why on earth someone would speak to a GM of a game who you are playing and having ur time spent on. Mistakes happen im sure u have encountered the concept but have some bloody grace, respect & dignity. Its disgusting reading this tread from top to bottom and im sure im gonna have a complex long reply from u justifying why u are acting like selfentiltled,spoiled,angry,rude,anal humanbeen but my giveAshit meter is dead ....next time u gonna make a complaint ( valid ore not) take a big wooden spoon eat some decencysoup and try again, u are more likely to get people to actually help ya then rather then ppl hopeing karma will have u next on their list to visit...

Im sorry, but even if u have a valid issue/ complaint & thats what this forum is partly for, but how u have come across is fcking awful, i almost spat out my coffee this morning reading how u wrote. I really hope u are under 18 as atleast then i can make up some febal half baked exuse in my head why on earth someone would speak to a GM of a game who you are playing and having ur time spent on. Mistakes happen im sure u have encountered the concept but have some bloody grace, respect & dignity. Its disgusting reading this tread from top to bottom and im sure im gonna have a complex long reply from u justifying why u are acting like selfentiltled,spoiled,angry,rude,anal humanbeen but my giveAshit meter is dead ....next time u gonna make a complaint ( valid ore not) take a big wooden spoon eat some decencysoup and try again, u are more likely to get people to actually help ya then rather then ppl hopeing karma will have u next on their list to visit...

WoW här fick vi ett smakprov på svensk ilska när bägaren runnit över :))

Back