Changes to troll, thoughts? | The Legend of Mir

Changes to troll, thoughts?

Alsiral

Contributor
So went to kill troll and he’s shrunk! However now hits like a brick s#£# house and freezes every hit, and multi hits stuff.

Will be interested to see what other people make of it.

Personally I love a challenge and it’s a good boss but it has no place in its current cave with those stats.

Which skills is he using that's so powerful?

I fixed some bugs with his AI which means he is now working the way the original coder intended. I realised this would make it more powerful and I reduced his DC/MC. Apparently not enough :cold:

Which skills is he using that's so powerful?

I fixed some bugs with his AI which means he is now working the way the original coder intended. I realised this would make it more powerful and I reduced his DC/MC. Apparently not enough :cold:

Basically freezes you purple or blue every 2/3 hit which I can live with. It’s the multi ranged attack that is savage and 2 hits me.

My recommendation would be to weaken him inline with the cave BUT use same boss somewhere else with Uber stats as would be a good challenge for a group hunt

Basically freezes you purple or blue every 2/3 hit which I can live with. It’s the multi ranged attack that is savage and 2 hits me.

My recommendation would be to weaken him inline with the cave BUT use same boss somewhere else with Uber stats as would be a good challenge for a group hunt

i agree he sends me packing atm lol if u get froze ya dead as he pretty much 2 hits ya with 1 attack lol

you need to make use of RT's with Troll... makes it a bit more challenging and requires a different style of play rather then finding a boss > waking it till it dies while you sip on your tea. you need to be on your toe on this one

you need to make use of RT's with Troll... makes it a bit more challenging and requires a different style of play rather then finding a boss > waking it till it dies while you sip on your tea. you need to be on your toe on this one

Have you tried it since reboot on a mid lvl char?

It’s harder than orgininal but I don’t see that as a bad thing. Certainly back in line with the cave. Drop could be increased slightly to match or surpass ikru

Speaking of drops old tomb boss is still terrible. Can only assume that it’s identical to same mob in nag valley which is more of a sub. Maybe make it it’s own boss, make harder, add extra chance for gems, 1/1 bene and 5/1 on 5 gems and some rares

Yeah, seems to same as sub as naga val, would be nice as “big boss” of the cave instead. (It’s hp is insanely low compared to other bosses, maybe chuck on a couple 1000 hp and mc n dc (make a destination for a group of lvl 100-125’s ��)

Yeah, seems to same as sub as naga val, would be nice as “big boss” of the cave instead. (It’s hp is insanely low compared to other bosses, maybe chuck on a couple 1000 hp and mc n dc (make a destination for a group of lvl 100-125’s ��)

Agreed, a few bosses out there could do with a little bit of tweaking to make it a bit harder and also maybe a possible improved drop file?

Would love also another 1 or 2 dungeons like RDD AND ICE with only groups going in and then its closed etc.

Agreed, a few bosses out there could do with a little bit of tweaking to make it a bit harder and also maybe a possible improved drop file?

Would love also another 1 or 2 dungeons like RDD AND ICE with only groups going in and then its closed etc.

I think it's good that these places can only be visited by 1 group at a time. They are so good, that it should not be possible to simply be there all the time yourself, the way it is makes it more eventful rather than routine to do a hunt there

If he starts to improve drop files of more bosses soon server would be over flooded with items and everyone will be endgame kittet and market will be ded. :tongue-new:

- - - Updated - - -

Troll have turn into a "little person" :glee::glee: I havent killed him seens the change. Just noticed it.. i LMFAO all night long..

I haven't killed him in months, I don't even go there because freeze is hard for wiz to deal with. But I went 2 days ago and it seemed very easy. I assume that is since Andy made him easy again. I say make it harder :p

Hardness of the boss should reflect in its drops. How hard ore not its the Gms choice but i personally always liked the idea of hardboss=decent drops, dosent always have to be high end of the game kit to be considered good. But effort should be rewarded

If he starts to improve drop files of more bosses soon server would be over flooded with items and everyone will be endgame kittet and market will be ded. :tongue-new:

- - - Updated - - -

Troll have turn into a "little person" :glee::glee: I havent killed him seens the change. Just noticed it.. i LMFAO all night long..

No im not specificly saying about troll or tonnes of new drop files etc etc.
Im saying if you change a boss level or make it harder then the drop files will need to reflect that as the same as any other boss in game.

Back