Toxic, toxic, toxic :( | The Legend of Mir

Toxic, toxic, toxic :(

I love this game, but the amount of toxicity lately is horrific, these forums are so toxic why would a new player even consider joining... The GM really needs to make a decision about his own rules and how they are implemented - post about things that going on, in current time. Recent posts and activities as an outsider looking in are just depressing, it needs reigning in seriously. The whole forum / game is toxic for no reason at all, it's a good game at the core, but things have gotten well out of control.

Tbf that's the issue with most games at the moment, you will seldomly find a community that has zero toxicity.
I'd recommend just ignoring toxic players, just block them and care not what they say, as it's only words after all.

I do agree with your point however, the GM should moderate or get someone to moderate forums more often

How about "It is too late for the pebbles to vote, the avalanche has already started"?

Oh, no, wait. That came from Babylon 5 :D

Dear Poster Dont NAGE ON PEPOLS POSTES WEN ARGUING IS NOT WHAT POST ABUT.

of topiks postes cude led to lock of from posting on forum .

I love this game, but the amount of toxicity lately is horrific, these forums are so toxic why would a new player even consider joining... The GM really needs to make a decision about his own rules and how they are implemented - post about things that going on, in current time. Recent posts and activities as an outsider looking in are just depressing, it needs reigning in seriously. The whole forum / game is toxic for no reason at all, it's a good game at the core, but things have gotten well out of control.

I agreed with you ... This game is the best but the ppl in game are not friendly at all... no helping hand on quest . I don't understand why GM make a Three Hero's Quest for three person and no one want to help new player at all . A toxic unfriendly server .

I agreed with you ... This game is the best but the ppl in game are not friendly at all... no helping hand on quest . I don't understand why GM make a Three Hero's Quest for three person and no one want to help new player at all . A toxic unfriendly server .
There could be a lot more available for new starters

The quest is 10+ years old. When it was made it was very challenging and relevant and useful. The game has moved on and the quest hasn't. A lot of updates have improved the quest lines to move with the evolution of the game, but some haven't been changed yet and have grown a bit out of date. I think it's a bit unfair to make it seem like GM has intentionally added useless quests when that's really not the case

I'm in town a lot and help out people whenever I can both ingame and on the forums. And many other people do the same. What is it exactly that you needed help with, did you ask anywhere with high exposure such as BW/Arc town or on the forum? Where did you ask for help?

Back