Question - tomb of dead | The Legend of Mir

Question tomb of dead

badgal123p69

i was told there was a point cave within this cave aka fall down a hole .... but i still not found it how many holes are there going to down on ....... but is there anyone with coords for the real holes

........ any hole is a goal ....... but i want the real onces LOL

i was told there was a point cave within this cave aka fall down a hole .... but i still not found it how many holes are there going to down on ....... but is there anyone with coords for the real holes

I fell down into a small cave once but haven’t found anymore since
I was on 1f up from entrance

Don't think its a gp cave, there are holes that you can fall down on any map I believe...

I've found about 4 i think. Different crypts, small rooms with lots of mobs but they aint point caves. Just keep looking and you'll find them. Not going to make their coords public though cos I find them fun soz

Bringing back an old post but fell down a hole in West tomb a few days ago which had its own sub map with four floors, the fourth being a big square room but with no mobs in any of the floors??

IS this supposed to be here or something for the future?

Bringing back an old post but fell down a hole in West tomb a few days ago which had its own sub map with four floors, the fourth being a big square room but with no mobs in any of the floors??

Sounds like one of the contagion event maps, the entrances were meant to be closed, sounds like Scorp missed one haha oops

Sounds like one of the contagion event maps, the entrances were meant to be closed, sounds like Scorp missed one haha oops

How did you miss that? It was intentionally left open and it’s small room with full of mobs. I am
Sure you can retrace back where Andy mentioned this.

Yes Ofc he is right and you seem to very right too :)

https://www.thelegendofmir.com/more-gamepoint-dungeons/

That's hidden crypts, small single rooms, that are packed with mobs and are permanently a part of tomb of the dead.

During contagion event there were 3 additional caves inside tomb of the dead, which you could access in the same way as the hidden crypts. Those caves had 3 floors then a KR, which were very busy with mobs and quite a nasty boss to deal with at the end. The mobs no longer spawn there but the maps still exist and were meant to be made inaccessible at the end of the event, obviously Scorp missed one, as I said.

That's hidden crypts, small single rooms, that are packed with mobs and are permanently a part of tomb of the dead.

During contagion event there were 3 additional caves inside tomb of the dead, which you could access in the same way as the hidden crypts. Those caves had 3 floors then a KR, which were very busy with mobs and quite a nasty boss to deal with at the end. The mobs no longer spawn there but the maps still exist and were meant to be made inaccessible at the end of the event, obviously Scorp missed one, as I said.

Have you fallen in one of those cave? Or do you know any 1 who has?

ive not been able to fall into a crypt for ages now , not sure if there static spawns because the one crypt i got coords for when ever i try to enter it it doesnt work :(

Sounds like this is the cave found on new thread so still there... Just realised other post in suggestions area!

Last edited:
Back