Todays Reboot | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Todays Reboot

making the BC cooldown lower is probs needed now due to these changes aslong as u cant abuse the BC-Dash mechanic to be invincible lol ; Just add a cooldown to BC for 3/4 seconds but make it so u cant bc and then dash right after

you mean soloable on a dead server, I log 3 accounts and go bossing bcoz ik its easier this way, most probably because at night servers dead now Ik a lot of people cant play 3 characters at once how is it fair for them, u tao's and wiz's are going to complain when ur already reved and someone like me or azze or gid comes up a 2 shots u and u drop ur kit

Forutails hits 8000 HP. On super hit, 4K normal.. it’s FUCKED, it’s as bad as it is....

FUCK BC GIVE ME REV BACK.....

STOP NULLIFYING WARRIORS

Also, Gold (Not really bothered about this, but requires a mention), Why did you add in Helmets that give you 100% more Gold while hunting, then Nerf gold across the board? lol.

He's probably seen how much gold is in ecomony which is why one goldbar has hit as low as 24/25gg recently

- - - Updated - - -

Comes back to my point that supers/champs shouldnt be soloable...

He's probably seen how much gold is in ecomony which is why one goldbar has hit as low as 24/25gg recently

- - - Updated - - -

Have u ever tried a super/champ boss no one cant solo the cunt xD

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that, but i dont understand why he adds something in-game then next update he basically makes that item null? abit like someone putting £5000 in your bank and then saying you cannot spend a penny of that otherwise it'll all be taken away? dont know if you understand what im getting at lol, Not moaning before that starts just trying to figure out his logic lol

The gold find helmets have been in a while just become more available I guess depending on how hard he's tweaked it the gold find helmet will be needed but yeah I think the helmets came before the economy started to go pete tong

U don’t have to?

U can’t relog, u gotta wait? Rev ring is compulsory for warriors

It’s like You’ve been given a taxi but you have no liscence to drive it ... dumb

Why would I have to make a facebook account just to see a change log for this game? Really is this Andy Scorpian guy even taking this seriously?

Ok then why create a forum when the important information is held on "Social" Media? Surely it would be correct to add game related changes to the games forum and not just a screen shot from some random media site. God I miss Wemade.

Ok then why create a forum when the important information is held on "Social" Media? Surely it would be correct to add game related changes to the games forum and not just a screen shot from some random media site. God I miss Wemade.

Ah yes, Wemade, who charged you monthly. You want a free game, deal with it.

Like with everything in life, hunting monesters endlessley for that elusive rare drop or just buying it from the market is all choice. Personally I'm trying to stay Free to Play and the only game gold I will get is what ever I earn from rare drops

Typically, all patch notes and update releases will be posted on social media first but will then appear on the forum very shortly after. Shame we can't @Make another pair of hands but will update everyone with the development progress on that one.

Back