Todays Reboot | The Legend of Mir

Todays Reboot

Oooh interesting!

Only downside to reboot is I've had 5 store chars logged in with arcamons spawned, all way higher level than the chars while I supplied them with foods. They'll be d/c now so I need to either level the chars or put the arcamons on my wiz lol. Oh well :p

Interested to see if rev ring will have an effect on the way people hunt. Also be fun to see what these movement modifications are!

Nah not even.. they have translo, easy escape, slow... taos got pets and energy repulse to block ya off, we got an 8 second dash which does about 8 tiles? ;/

atleast u can BC people now without them running away before a swing , so its not all throwing toys out the pram

atleast u can BC people now without them running away before a swing , so its not all throwing toys out the pram

Not the point. Fact that the class that has to run in and start fights, it’s just gnna mean warriors will sit behind wizzies and taos.. dumb move lol

Cooldown should be lowered so we can actually get around with the skill since we have to stand next to the target

Pvp damages are high you’ve just made it worse for fights soon as someone revs they ain’t coming back...

Last edited:
Yeah Maybe 5Star, however fights are going to be lame as fuck, also with those Pets you can get from Ship, he legit couldn't make wizards any more powerful, he legit hasn't thought this one through lol

Ah well, good luck in fighting.

Dno why he’s catering the server to wiz/taos

Thanks for making warriors null andy

Last edited:
coz if u think about it warriors could 2hit everyone for the longest time , long time coming if u ask me.. lol
look at the rankings its filled with top end warriors?

coz if u think about it warriors could 2hit everyone for the longest time , long time coming if u ask me.. lol
look at the rankings its filled with top end warriors?

So could wizzies burst warriors in seconds?.......

That’s what warriors are for we’re a fucking melee class, your a ranged, you shouldn’t be given the ability to instant kill, yet u guys fucking hurt and it’s impossible to get near higher lvl players than us due to repulse pets etc

LR DOESNT EVEN FUCKING WORK HAVE TO SPAM IT CONSTANTLY AS ITS A 2 SECOND DURATION.....

Use ur brain..

Why would we not 2/3 shot u in a POWERFUL KIT, not even a noob kit... and we gotta get close... if we get to you, you should rev or get low... even with a fucking uncounterabke stat we still get nerfed even more fucking great...

Last edited:
ranged classes dont have the ability to instant kill n rightly so .. never did i say we shud , warriors can still lay out far more DPS than any other class , which is the way it should be. and agree your LR shouldnt be so short needs to be 5-10 seconds atleast imo . dont need to start getting shitty lol

ranged classes dont have the ability to instant kill n rightly so .. never did i say we shud , warriors can still lay out far more DPS than any other class , which is the way it should be. and agree your LR shouldnt be so short needs to be 5-10 seconds atleast imo . dont need to start getting shitty lol

Yeah but u guys fucking cain us, it’s not instantly but within a few seconds we’re gone..
Now we rev.. what do we do lol, go afk?’ How the fuck am I meant to fight a range class who has so much crowd control having such little health and we have a 8 second dash skill which we NEED TO DASH IN TO HIT, and we’re fucked coz u can just slow ya and we’re dead... I don’t get it

Scorps clearing catering this server to wizzies and taos.... just give us a class change lol I’ll go tao azze :)

Some well needed changes ha dont mind the BC duration change as long as it's not OP ha as now the rev situation looks to be better :D

For too long so many bosses have be soloable in like 2 minutes by a single warrior just using hit/rev/log/hit/rev/log :D

Some well needed changes ha dont mind the BC duration change as long as it's not OP ha as now the rev situation looks to be better :D

For too long so many bosses have be soloable in like 2 minutes by a single warrior just using hit/rev/log/hit/rev/log :D

A typical range class reply, pathetic. Warriors are supposed to kill fucking bosses quickly....... not slower than a fucking Tao wiz? U guys don’t get hit by most bosses which is why u fucking kill slow

What about naga lord? I can’t touch that shit yet range can, you have your bosses we have ours

Can’t kill RD, now our soloing bosses ability has been taken from us lol

I’d rather him delete BC and give dash 3 seconds back and we can relog for rev

Last edited:
Also, Gold (Not really bothered about this, but requires a mention), Why did you add in Helmets that give you 100% more Gold while hunting, then Nerf gold across the board? lol.

Back