Thousand Sword bugged? Its attack speed and easily replicated. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Thousand Sword bugged? Its attack speed and easily replicated.

UPDATED first post. Walking after casting toxic gas does not unbug thousand and devils vision. It still bugs out after two casts and lags me for 1 to 2 seconds.

So the only solution at this point is to get under 20 attack speed or dont use toxic gas. =/

Good find. Probably would never have solved that!

There appears to be a mismatch of code on server vs client so will get that fixed.

A.Speed does have an effect on cast delays, albeit small.
Cheers scorps I didnt think about it before I just thought it was Atack speed melee until certain items caused this as I had out grown those items i ignored it unil Spacey brought it up again

Originaly Attcak Speed enhanced pets as a tao same as DC it was coding from old mir A skelly with high attcak speed and DC would wreck mobs ..... but in the old days shiny and skelly was all you had so MC boosted your dog and DC your skellly along with attcak speed , Gale rings muscle rings and a Tao with Dragon Slayer rocked..............

UPDATED first post. Walking after casting toxic gas does not unbug thousand and devils vision. It still bugs out after two casts and lags me for 1 to 2 seconds.

So the only solution at this point is to get under 20 attack speed or dont use toxic gas. =/

I think you also deserve credit for keeping your forum signature so up to date ;)

Good find. Probably would never have solved that!

There appears to be a mismatch of code on server vs client so will get that fixed.

A.Speed does have an effect on cast delays, albeit small.
Scorp, I know youre busy with updates and all and I hate to ask this, but is there any kind of ETA on when a fix might be implemented?

Really wanted to push to 166 this moon.

Just an update, it starts at attack speed 18, not 20, and it persists even if you drop your attack speed under 18, unless you restart game.

Ty bud.

Also, I cant figure it out, but changing zones on my wiz into bw and 3 of my pets just dropped dead. Was on peaceful, 42 minutes left on timer, they had half health. Just happened about 3 minutes ago.

Have no way of getting to bdp 4th to get more pets so i guess im kinda fked on my wiz.

Back