Teleport Ring | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Teleport Ring

Already have trie selling tele to npc, my tele is grey and it says 300gold.. so there is still some life in it just that i cant use it now cause of the way server shows duras
so in other word your ring should work as it has 300/5000 dura hit left on the ring. GM should make a special DuraOrb and reduce the chance of it working which means the orb will be rare and any one finds an orb can use it on the ring but chances of it working should be reduced to make it fair as Tele ring are rare.

or maybe the ring is just worth 300 gold to the shop when its 0 dura.. lol

^ this lol

- - - Updated - - -

so in other word your ring should work as it has 300/5000 dura hit left on the ring. GM should make a special DuraOrb and reduce the chance of it working which means the orb will be rare and any one finds an orb can use it on the ring but chances of it working should be reduced to make it fair as Tele ring are rare.

He said 300 gold is what shop offers for it. How do you translate from that to it having 300/5000 dura? I think you've completely misunderstood...

^ this lol

- - - Updated - - -

He said 300 gold is what shop offers for it. How do you translate from that to it having 300/5000 dura? I think you've completely misunderstood...
dura 5 = 5000 in shop meaning 5000 hit and dura 0 grey should worth fuck all. Unless the ring is designed and shop giving 300 for that.

Sounds like the makings of a conspiracy film. I will look into it of course. From what I understand/remember dura loss is defined by damage taken with a little RNG. Dura is stored as a number in the thousands where 1000 = 1 visible dura, so a fresh ring has 5000 dura. This number is rounded (it maybe truncated which would explain the conspiracy..) which means that as soon as you get to 4.5 it actually displays dura 4. My point is, with the way it is displayed actually dropping to 4 isn't quite as dramatic as it seems and it will take much longer to drop to 3 after that..

Let me look into it!

yep is not a big problem when ur ring drop from 5 to 4, both my teles one dura 5 dropped to 4 and one dura 0 (red still usable) dropped to 0 grey (unusable).

too many people having this issue something happened for sure.

dura 5 = 5000 in shop meaning 5000 hit and dura 0 grey should worth fuck all. Unless the ring is designed and shop giving 300 for that.

You have seen a fresh tele ring being valued at 5000 by shop? Mine much more than that. I think you've misunderstood the difference between sale price and dura

The shop will still value an item worth some sort of value even if its dura is 0. As zade is saying your seeing a gold figure on the screen and thinking it means dura but if you stick a dura 0 wep to sell in the wep shop it is still worth something possibly even 10 of thousands of gold but doesn't mean it represents the dura value of the wep. Dura defiantly plays a part in the value but also the rarity of the item.

Seems like a lot of people saying the same thing hope you guys get the answers your looking for. It's probably too much of an expensive item to try and experiments on but the main thing people are assuming is that the Dura is running out naturally even without being attacked like torches do. If someone had a Dura 0 tele ring that was due for the bin soon maybe they could stick it on a store char that would never go anywhere near mobs and leave it afk to see if the Dura stays at 0 instead of going red?

I'm surprised zad hasn't tested this yet he stands about afk enough lol

Check sale value - stick on a char afk for abit then recheck value

Check sale value - tele ring about bw or somewhere u know u can't be hit 20/30 times then recheck value

Will show if something's been changed in the mechanism that way .

I wonder if you can also change dura drop rate on individual items lol as that's the next conspiracy theory if the 1st to tests pass with same sale value

Last edited:
I'm surprised zad hasn't tested this yet he stands about afk enough lol

Check sale value - stick on a char afk for abit then recheck value

Check sale value - tele ring about bw or somewhere u know u can't be hit 20/30 times then recheck value

Will show if something's been changed in the mechanism that way .

I wonder if you can also change dura drop rate on individual items lol as that's the next conspiracy theory if the 1st to tests pass with same sale value

Of course I've tested it lol, I test everything :p Just sometimes like to keep an air of mystery

I lost a dura on my tele while I had no dura loss buff on? Also didn't get hit

You won't lose any dura from being hit, but tele rings now lose dura from being used. Fresh tele ring is only good for 5000 teleports now. Andy please change this back or at least make them last a lot longer than 5000. I know you need us to buy gg but some of us can't afford to keep doing that. I wouldn't mind buying a tele ring if it lasted like 20k or 25k teleports but 5k is so harsh. I'll just keep it for emergencies only and try to get by without it.

Sounds like the makings of a conspiracy film. I will look into it of course. From what I understand/remember dura loss is defined by damage taken with a little RNG. Dura is stored as a number in the thousands where 1000 = 1 visible dura, so a fresh ring has 5000 dura. This number is rounded (it maybe truncated which would explain the conspiracy..) which means that as soon as you get to 4.5 it actually displays dura 4. My point is, with the way it is displayed actually dropping to 4 isn't quite as dramatic as it seems and it will take much longer to drop to 3 after that..

Let me look into it!

Think theres a few things you need to clarify now as yes you explained why the dura number changes and when it changes it may not be as significant as face value but the overiding issues are-

Dura is been taking off the rings withouth the player actually been hit when the ring is been used so the ring actually say dropping from dura 4/5 (e.g. 4000) to dura 3/5 (e.g.3999) is expected but this SHOULDNT drop unless the player is hit but it seems this isnt the case now. Alot of teleport ring users are very experienced at switching the ring when teleporting without taking a hit or even been nears mobs so something is broke or changed either by accident or on purpose.

Dura has been taken off when a player actually used a Gameshop pot to stop dura been taken off (OldGuy) again this is either broke or something is not coded properly

Appreciate you looking into this quite swiftly as we can't add dura back to teleport rings so unless your going to reinstate lost dura (which is probably difficult without just simply making a new item) all current teleport ring users are losing value and use of there rings.

Cheers

You won't lose any dura from being hit, but tele rings now lose dura from being used. Fresh tele ring is only good for 5000 teleports now. Andy please change this back or at least make them last a lot longer than 5000. I know you need us to buy gg but some of us can't afford to keep doing that. I wouldn't mind buying a tele ring if it lasted like 20k or 25k teleports but 5k is so harsh. I'll just keep it for emergencies only and try to get by without it.

Cant be man. is it really? what the hell.. 5k dura/uses is definitely not enough. I did mention that i bought a new tele ring during the event and it wasnt 2-3 days before it dropped a dura. all this time i been thinking somebody fucked up forgetting to take tele off. tried to find the cuprite but no one was admitting haha.. now i know why... given how easy these rings are dropping dura now i think tele ring duras should be increased to atleast 20k to keep it fair.. neat idea tho

Last edited:
Cant be man. is it really? what the hell.. 5k dura/uses is definitely not enough. I did mention that i bought a new tele ring during the event and it wasnt 2-3 days before it dropped a dura. all this time i been thinking somebody fucked up forgetting to take tele off. tried to find the cuprite but no one was admitting haha.. now i know why... given how easy these rings are dropping dura now i think tele ring duras should be increased to atleast 20k to keep it fair.. neat idea tho

Either that or substantially reduce the GG cost for a fresh one, 1500gg for it to last 2-3 months if that is excessive

Let me look into it!

How was it, have you looked into it yet? Of all this conversations about dura dropping when utilizing tele ring? Doesn't sound logical, i'd still believe your statement but please confirm soonest. THX =)

i suspect that too. that's a huge bullshit considering that when i used to play assidiously i can use telering more than 200 times per day. it means in 15-16 days now i can destroy a fresh dura tele xD that's dumb. I bet that's the same for recall items. tbh is not worth to play with this issue

i suspect that too. that's a huge bullshit considering that when i used to play assidiously i can use telering more than 200 times per day. it means in 15-16 days now i can destroy a fresh dura tele xD that's dumb. I bet that's the same for recall items. tbh is not worth to play with this issue

Yes I agree. In my store is 2 tele ring, one dura 0 and one dura 3. I will never buy another until this is changed back. I keep my dura 3 now for emergency situations only for example friend has dropped item and I must get for him quickly. I will just use RT for normal hunting now like the old days

Back